Simple Trading Strategy

Hi all, I found a good strategy, and its call as Simple Trading Strategy, since it doesn't use any indicators.

Here is how it works :

1. Open demo account

2. When first broker open time in beginning of every week, make this trade : SELL AUDUSD, NZDJPY, GBPCHF, EURUSD, EURCHF, CHFJPY, USDJPY. BUY USDCHF, EURGBP, NZDUSD, GBPUSD, EURJPY, AUDJPY, GBPJPY. Let them open for 1-2 days. It will be ok when they are in negative profit, since it is only demo account. This demo indicator (DI) will be our indicator for the week.

3. When a pair occupied the first and the last position of 14 pairs, that are the pair we interested in to trade.

4. Sort them by the profit column, then you will get 7 pairs from the top as our positive area, and the rest of 7 from bottom as our negative area.

5. When a pair jumps from negative area into positive area and vice versa, it is the pair we interested to trade also.

6. If a SELL pair occupied the top (position 1) then you trade it short, and vice versa.

7. If a BUY pair occupied the bottom (position 14) then you trade it short, and vice versa.

8. If a SELL pair jumps from negative area into positive area then you trade it SELL, and vice versa.

9. If a BUY pair occupied from negative area into positive area then you trade it BUY, and vice versa.

This method is not suitable for scalping. It doesn't need any indicator, just a simple demo account. This method can be apply to any trading platform, any broker, any size of equity. Depends on you experience, practice makes perfect. I've try it for several months and looks profitable. I will post some technical analysis next.

Michael L

Re: Simple Trading Strategy

The method is trader 101's method. although it does produce some major winners it also produces major losers. Are you sure you have tried it for several months?

This is why the method was modified to a basket trading strategy which has better results with lower risk.

If you have please post your demo statement it would be great if we can analyse the trades one at a time, it would be even better if you can post ur demo account server, user id and log in then we can just drag the trades in the history and drop them in the chart so we can see the exact entry and exit points.

Today is good day for this method. I get 912 pip in 4 hours. I wish I put some bigger lot, if 0.1 lot means tomorrow I can withdrawal $912. LOL.

I Hope can repeat this next time. However this is manual system. I will be glad if profit 7 of 10 times trading. This is a good start for me. Let's do it, and improve it together. Here is I attach my live trading today, it does not means to show off, but just encourage you that it is worth to try, and the method is works. Just see what happen for next few weeks.

http://i946.photobucket.com/albums/ad304/qbetechmark/891.jpg

From the demo indicator, most of SELL pairs huddle on top, so I try to take SHORT trade : SELL EURJPY 130.12, SELL AUDJPY 80.17, SELL GBPJPY 143.86, SELL GBPUSD 1.6292, SELL NZDUSD 0.7101. Let's see how much we can profit from this trade.

Closed with 182 pip.

I believe the past did not shows what we can reach in future.

http://i946.photobucket.com/albums/ad304/qbetechmark/Dec09-196.jpg

6. If a SELL pair occupied the top (position 1) then you trade it short, and vice versa.

7. If a BUY pair occupied the bottom (position 14) then you trade it short, and vice versa.

Michael L

hi qbetechmark , thanks for the strategy, but I have a question for number 7 ...

since my English isn't good and I'm rather confuse ...

is it suppose to be opening buy positions rather than short positions, isn't it ?

cause from what I read on number 6, we will open short when Sell Pairs occupies the Top Positions.

Thank you for your strategy sharing and for your help.

keep on .... :-bd

• 2 weeks later...

Michael L

hi qbetechmark , thanks for the strategy, but I have a question for number 7 ...

is it suppose to be opening buy positions rather than short positions, isn't it ?

cause from what I read on number 6, we will open short when Sell Pairs occupies the Top Positions.

No, it should be SELL, remember bottom mean negative area, you must trade opposite of occupied pairs.

No, it should be SELL, remember bottom mean negative area, you must trade opposite of occupied pairs.

I see , I get it now ... your answer is really a great help for me

couldn't wait to try this strategy on my demos, perhaps you could attach some trading examples to make it more clearer in opening and exiting the trade while trading conditions appear begitu?

once again ... keep on sir ...

Michael L

Because BUY are in negative area, we should trade them vice versa.

Follow this method also in http://kask.us/2903285

Why don't you use stop losses?

When do you sell?

How long do you test the 14 pairs in demo account?

Thank you for your response. Interesting system.

We are using SL in total 560 pips for all 14 pairs (14x40 pip SL).

We open position when meet perfect condition.

More examples and results you can see in http://kask.us/2903285

It is hot thread.

thank you, do we need to use any SL?

also what is the TP?

TP target is about 1.000 per week.

But you can exit if :

1. One of pairs from negative area comes to positive area.

2. One of pairs from positive area comes to negative area.

3. You feel satisfied for the result.

4. The result goes down about 20-30% from its maximum.

We are very lucky, the inventor of this system, Trader 101, give us chance to ask directly by Skype Chat in early of Feb 2010.

He even never do this at his former forums.

So register your Skype ID soon to Skype ID : mlawardi to be arrange the fixed schedule, and state your email address and describe "from indo investasi". Seats limited.

this system has certain limitation, because each pair the SL is 40 and total would be 560pips, that means the risk is rather huge right? also there is a chance we will over leverage our account, so if we were to trade very small lots, even if its a 1000pips the $ wise will be rather small, please correct me if i am wrong.

this system has certain limitation, because each pair the SL is 40 and total would be 560pips, that means the risk is rather huge right? also there is a chance we will over leverage our account, so if we were to trade very small lots, even if its a 1000pips the $ wise will be rather small, please correct me if i am wrong.

But it provide good risk-reward ratio.

Risk : 560, Reward : 1000-2000.

This is the example for 10 trades, even you loss 6 times from 10, it still give you profit in pip :

Trade 1 : -560 pip

Trade 2 : +1000 pip

Trade 3 : +2000 pip

Trade 4 : -560 pip

Trade 5 : +1500 pip

Trade 6 : +1000 pip

Trade 7 : -560 pip

Trade 8 : -560 pip

Trade 9 : -560 pip

Trade 10 : -560 pip

Total ===== 2.140 pip

Practices make perfect. What could you get when you can improve to 8 wins of 10 trades ? Yummy ....

the problem is you do not know which one comes first, the streak of loosing trades or the winners, look at the continouly 1500pips loss, could have cos a margin call, unless you use super small lots to trade and if you fo that 2000pips is really not worth it....

First on first : how your MM works ?

It is the only answer.

It was explain well in this link : http://kask.us/2903285