high velocity market master

Re: high velocity market master

I gave you Kudos lerxst for sharing the indicator mt4, does any one have the rules, stoploss or setups on this system or even a picture as diagram? The indicators do look similar as entry and profit, so can be confusing to some people. Does any one have the indicators for the Trade Station. I use both and want to compare between it and MT4 and see the difference,

Thank you in adance for all your help, and Kudos for everyone helping!!!

Re: high velocity market master

@Everyone,

Here's the manual for this system,

http://www.multiupload.com/5COPXQVRAQ

Hope you guys find it useful

Thanks Lerxst

I think you also shared the indicators for the Ultimate Swing Trader by the same authors in another posting (I cannot find where at the moment.)

I have found that making the setting Period1 and Period2 to 55 in the NP_SwingCalcs on the 15min timeframe makes for an excellent low risk system backtested on GBP/USD 15min timeframe. Trades occur approx once every one to 2 days

There are few signals triggered in choppy conditions and most signals in a trending market going to at least the first target. Many going much further viz 2nd and 3rd target

Are you able to share the manual for this system?

• 9 months later...