Forex Mentor: Position Management & Optimal Trade Entry

gringoh

Re: Forex Mentor: Position Management & Optimal Trade Entry

Let me know all the corrupted files, I'll post them tomorrow

Regards,

Just a suggestion, ;) [-O< maybe you should run some RAM test. Seems that some of your recent posts have some file corruption problem. Sometime before i had a problem that my pc was corrupting rar files, i did a RAM test and i had corrupted RAM, once i replaced things were back to normal. Also that could be other things such as internet connection, hdd problem, etc. You can also always "put recover record" that helps to fix corrupted rar files and "test archived files" to be sure everything is okay on your side. :-?? And of course maybe the problem is on our side or on the file sharing servers... never know.... :huh:

The video files are not corrupted - something else is wrong. The flash files alone will play in the browser, but not when clicking the link from the main page.

gringoh, can you reupload part3.html, part3_config.xml.htm, and part3_controller.swf to something other than Mediafire? I have seen problems caused by Mediafire in the past and would like to eliminate it as a problem.

And many thanks in your efforts to bring us so much material!

The video files are not corrupted - something else is wrong. The flash files alone will play in the browser, but not when clicking the link from the main page.

gringoh, can you reupload part3.html, part3_config.xml.htm, and part3_controller.swf to something other than Mediafire? I have seen problems caused by Mediafire in the past and would like to eliminate it as a problem.

And many thanks in your efforts to bring us so much material!

Hi fscrp,

Try to play the swf file only with flash_movie_player which can be found from here

http://www.indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=5034

cheers,

rey

All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men/women to do nothing. Sharing is caring

• 8 months later...

Opening the swf files

I know this thread is from 2009 but I found it useful just now.

Find a link for flash_movie_player here: (previous link is not working)

Or try not to open the firefox or IE page but opening the swf file with your Internet Explorer.

I use Firefox and with the Adobe Flash Player add-on it plays the clip, the only bad part is you cannot play forward or backward.

Edited by bob898

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...