• 9 months later...
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[7:48:41 AM] Uriya Zarum says:

*** Very important please read*** -

Dear Traders.

A Few months ago I discovered Mr.Nims thread about renko and joined this room.

The room was in fire with lots of active traders.

After a while Mr.nims came out with his program to manage accounts wich was very tempting...

Anyway he sounds like good guy etc... SO i decided to give it a chance..

I didn't let him manage my account but I delivered him $500 directly to him.

SO like any client I asumed he will get back to me and tells me what's going on with the money , at least contact me once in a week.

but no, I was the only to run after him to get reports.

at first he told me he lost more then 50% and he needs time to recover. and me a very patience guy said : "ok take your time and recover.."

I allways said to him there is no need to risk a lot since I was his first client (that what he told me , not sure how much it's true ).

anyway he lost again and ask for money again SO i sent him another $100 , He told me that he can recover.

again , all this was after I run after him to get reports and he always had his stories, He never tried to rich me exept 1 time he rich me to ask for more money.

Meanwhile I saw when he enter the room (after a long period of time he dissapeard) that he ads a mass of new people and then dissappear for long time after 2 hours he has been in the rooom - HMMMM

At that stage I was very sceptical . I said may be he lose - ok . But why he never contact me ? what kind of manager is he ?

Every time when I see him he has a story.

I admit I was too naive and a fool to give my trust to somone who sounds to emotional about making $ in the market .It's not suposed to be the caracture of somone successful in the forex market...

+ claimed to double accounts in a month - lol

after few months I understand I was fooled

*Is it suspicious I asked few cash to see his answer and his answer is "big f******* stroy?"

*Is it suspicious when Mr.Nims posts things in facebook but never contact his clients ? (I had him in facebook untill the last week , his last post was few days ago)

*Is it suspicious My friend , My neighbore lost cash with him and told me he see he acts like a gambler ?

*Is it suspicious I spoke with other people in private that told me Mr.Nims lost all their money and he avoid them ?

- I know at least for 3 people that got scammed !

How many more ? ..

My conclusions are:

Mr.Nims is nothing but a scammer and lier , Be ware of him and please inform your friends too , in forums , everywhere...

so... WHERE IS MR.NIMS NOW ? KNOCK KNOCK - ARE YOU THERE , ANYBODY HOME ?

=================================== =====

EVERYONE WHO GOT SCAMMED DO NOT BE ASHAMED . POST HERE YOUR THOUGHTS ! AND IN THE FORUMS ! PLEASE !

=================================== =====

Best wishes to all of you,

Uriya Zarum

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Renko Ashi Trading System 2 By Mr, Nims

http://i797.photobucket.com/albums/yy256/trduraikamaraj/RenkoAshiTradingSystem2.jpg

Renko Ashi forex trading system is based on utilization of the Non Time-frame based analysis called the Renko Chart. Renko Ashi forex trading system is based on utilization of the Non Time-frame based analysis Called the Renko chart. In the Renko Chart time is not of concern or time is not what causes separation of one bar/candle to another, the emphasis is on the price and the movements in pips. In the Renko chart time is not of concern or time is not what causes separation of one bar / candle to another, the emphasis is on the price and the movements in pips. Like a 10 pips renko chart will display candles that are 10pips big and what separates one candle from another is 10pips of movement. Like a 10 pips Renko chart display will of candles That 10pips acres big and what separates one from another candle is 10pips of movement. Hence using a renko chart the noise of time-frame based chart are removed and it shows you the chart based on the movement of the market in pips. Hence using a Renko charts the noise of the time-frame based charts are removed and it shows you the chart based on the movement of the market in pips.

As forex traders we only need to be concerned of one thing that is the PRICE, because that's what we are dealing with, Price is what makes people want to buy or want to sell. As forex traders We only need to be Concerned of one thing That Is the PRICE, Because that's what We Are dealing with, Price is what makes people or Want To Buy Want To Sell. Change of price is what is the deciding factor between Earning and losing. Change of price is what is the deciding factor of Between Earning and losing. When the price of a currency is low it gets into supply/demand, when the price of a currency is high it gets into selling from buyers for a profit. When the price of a currency is low it gets into the supply / demand, Pls the price of a currency is high it gets into selling from buyers for a profit. So we just need to be concerned with Price and with Pips in Forex. So We just need to be Concerned with Price and with Pips in Forex

with indicators , templates & pdf

http://www.4shared.com/file/yHItiZ2S/Renko.html

• 2 months later...
I am not sure if I am the only trader facing this issue.. I was able to launch the Renko expert advisor without any issue on my mt4 charts....earlier one else f build versions...but have noticed that since they started the newer version build number 229, the expert advisor doesnot execute....it gives the price move on the offline charts for a while and then stops....Is anyone else facing this issue.....

I am looking at this system and I can't see where Meister_Propper's enthusiasm comes from. The number of SLs you get by following every signal is staggering. Unless you're willing to get only 5-10 pips, many times the price reverses immediately after you enter.

And if you get caught in a range you get a nice prize: a SL each time, every time ! Yay !

This system should be called "Please God don't let it be a range".

Edited by SpacyTrader

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi people,

I was wondering if anyone has the ranko ea thats lets you do backtests? As the current ea I have does not allow for backtests.

Also to a way to avoid chop zones saiven (from my testing) is use a MACD indicator and wait for the cross above/below the 0 line.. i mean not perfect but does help. You might also think about simple price action of HH-HL-HH enter on the break of the HH and vice versa for lows