Renko Ashi 2.0 System

Hi folks,

I tested a very good renko system in the last weeks: Renko Ashi 2.0 by Lordsfxt -

[url]http://www.f****-tsd.com/suggestions-trading-systems/21823-mr-nims-renko-ashi-scalping-system-27.html[/url]

Here are some visual backtest results of GBPUSD and EURUSD (generally it is working with every pair):

GBPUSD

31JUL-31AUG 4025pips

31AUG-31SEP 2985pips

EURUSD

31JUL-31AUG 1720pips

31AUG-31SEP 1660pips

Here is a snapshot of how the system is working:

http://www3.pic-upload.de/27.11.09/72p5ilr2hhr.gif

I found a renko EA but didn´t get it working:

http://www.file-upload.net/download-2041112/PeterEA1.ex4.html

Template:

http://www.file-upload.net/download-2041117/peterea1-renko.tpl.html

Could somebody have a look if this EA is working with that system? If not could somebody create an EA (with SL for false signals) for the Renko Ashi system, please? That would be great! ^:)^

Best regards and thank you for your efforts!

Editied ; use code and :) dont let the live links in your post, pal !

K

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Renko Ashi 2.0 System

Hi... kwu ... long time no see .. so DO YOU FIND A GOOD SYSTEM :) ??

[spoiler=stttttt... hey You .. YES you ... let tell me you A SECRET ... click here ... yeah ... click on this button ] II Vocabulary that you should know:

PLON=it mean someting that really bad ... REEEELY BAD like a BLOOD sucker stuff ...

CEMPLON= the PRODUCER OF SOMETHING THAT CLAIM GOOD but IT IS NOT ... and WASTED all YOUR MONEY!

---- make sure Oxford or Cambridge knows it ...--- K =D>

I have been following (and contributing) that thread.

When I trade manually, I prefer to use Renko as it eliminates alot of market noise and time factors.

It respects S&R excellent...so when breakouts occur, you have a high probability trade.

Be careful not to load too many indicators, it just causes more confusion. Price action and S&R rule when trading renko.

All you need is a good eye...and a finger to click that button... ;)

There have been several attempts made to develop an EA, but I have not seen a successful one.

What's the problem you're having with PeterEA1..?

Thanks for the kudos...much appreciated!

What's the problem you're having with PeterEA1..?

First question: Do you know if the EA is working with "Renko Live Chart" EA or indicator (if so which version)? I tried it on Alpari with version 3.0 and 3.1 but the EA doesn´t open trades.

And the second question: Can the PeterEA basically be used for this Renko Ashi System? Or is it not possible?

Thank you for your help!

Best regards!

first of all had anybody tried the system manualy does it perform well. is it profitable. any repainting.

I used it in the last weeks and so far it is one of the best systems which I´ve ever tested (and that were a lot in the last months). It was the first time that I constantly made and make pips every day. It´s not a scalping system - So you have to be patient because there are not so many trade signals per day and pair (10 m TF is better than 2 m TF). But that´s equal if you make profit, right?

...So you have to be patient because there are not so many trade signals per day and pair (10 m TF is better than 2 m TF). But that´s equal if you make profit, right?

M10 Timeframe is better than M2...? What do you mean exactly.

There are no timeframes in Renko...

M10 Timeframe is better than M2...? What do you mean exactly.

There are no timeframes in Renko...

I mean the 10 m offline chart, sorry. ;) Some people are trading this system with 2 m offline chart but I prefer 10 m because there are not so many false signals - I think Lordsfxt mentioned that in the thread.

Hi folks,

I tested a very good renko system in the last weeks: Renko Ashi 2.0 by Lordsfxt -

[url]http://www.f****-tsd.com/suggestions-trading-systems/21823-mr-nims-renko-ashi-scalping-system-27.html[/url]

Here are some visual backtest results of GBPUSD and EURUSD (generally it is working with every pair):

GBPUSD

31JUL-31AUG 4025pips

31AUG-31SEP 2985pips

EURUSD

31JUL-31AUG 1720pips

31AUG-31SEP 1660pips

Here is a snapshot of how the system is working:

http://www3.pic-upload.de/27.11.09/72p5ilr2hhr.gif

I found a renko EA but didn´t get it working:

http://www.file-upload.net/download-2041112/PeterEA1.ex4.html

Template:

http://www.file-upload.net/download-2041117/peterea1-renko.tpl.html

Could somebody have a look if this EA is working with that system? If not could somebody create an EA (with SL for false signals) for the Renko Ashi system, please? That would be great! ^:)^

Best regards and thank you for your efforts!

Editied ; use code and :) dont let the live links in your post, pal !

K

hi i want to thanks for your sharing and have a question that

what time frame u use for euro and with how much sl and tp

and same question about gbp time frame/sl/tp

thank

@ meister;

pal ... the only things that apply on RENKO & RANGE BAR is ONLY PIP VALUE eg; like 10 Renko means 10 PIP per CANDLE that filled ... so what the user read is possibility that the price will continue to 10 PIP or reverse 20 PIP :)

hope it helps

btw ...

I dunno this .. but have u ever attach a EA on OFFLINE CHART ???? :D :-?? i dunno if it works :)

Regards,

K

[spoiler=stttttt... hey You .. YES you ... let tell me you A SECRET ... click here ... yeah ... click on this button ] II Vocabulary that you should know:

PLON=it mean someting that really bad ... REEEELY BAD like a BLOOD sucker stuff ...

CEMPLON= the PRODUCER OF SOMETHING THAT CLAIM GOOD but IT IS NOT ... and WASTED all YOUR MONEY!

I dont realy understand what this system is all about. the chart looks perfect. i like it but why all that proccedures, why trade in an offline chart. will the chart update

i just dont understand can someone here elaborate more on this nice system for people like me to understand

.....SELFISHNESS IS A DISEASE.....

I mean the 10 m offline chart, sorry. ;) Some people are trading this system with 2 m offline chart but I prefer 10 m because there are not so many false signals - I think Lordsfxt mentioned that in the thread.

Well, that is technically still wrong...

What you're trying to say (I think) is that you prefer using a 10 pip range versus a 2 pip range.

Again: there are no timeframes in Renko.

You can put a 10 pip range Renko chart on M3, M10, M40536. It's all the same.

chetachukwu, I suggest you start working yourself through the thread posted on TSD forum (see first post for link). That thread explains all. What Renko is, how to set it up, etc.

In short:

Renko is japanese for "brick".

A Renko script (or EA) that collects all the pip movement from the M1 chart. It then places them on an offline chart (there is no other way) in a certain pip range that you define.

For instance: if price moves up 10 pips and you set Renko to 5 pip range, then it will show two bricks/candles.

This may take 10 minutes or 3 hours....it does not matter, as there will be no new candle/brick until another 5 pip movement (up or down) has been achieved. So you see, the charts do look "perfect", as all market noise and time is removed from price action.

chetachukwu, I suggest you start working yourself through the thread posted on TSD forum (see first post for link). That thread explains all. What Renko is, how to set it up, etc.

In short:

Renko is japanese for "brick".

A Renko script (or EA) that collects all the pip movement from the M1 chart. It then places them on an offline chart (there is no other way) in a certain pip range that you define.

For instance: if price moves up 10 pips and you set Renko to 5 pip range, then it will show two bricks/candles.

This may take 10 minutes or 3 hours....it does not matter, as there will be no new candle/brick until another 5 pip movement (up or down) has been achieved. So you see, the charts do look "perfect", as all market noise and time is removed from price action.

Thank u 4 the brief explanation. so u mean the offline chart will be updating small small. i want to issue a WARNING to everybody, if u wish to start a thread in this forum please do everything here with your knowledge about it attach and upload to share here. DO NOT REFER OTHERS TO ANOTHER FORUM TO GET WHAT YOU INTEND TO SHARE WITH US. EVERYTHING SHOULD BE DONE HERE ON INDO-INVESTASI.COM

Thank u 4 the brief explanation. so u mean the offline chart will be updating small small.

The "offline" chart will be continuously updated. The script or EA will keep feeding the chart as it gets its data from the M1 chart.

And why should there be made no referrals to other threads where everything is explained...? We do not want to reinvent the wheel here.

As a general observation, this forum totally differs from "that other one"...no competition. At the "other forum", more developers and traders are active devising new systems, exploring new techniques etc.

To explain here what Renko is, is just a waste of time and space.

Don't get me wrong: If you have questions, I will be happy to help and explain. I just don't like to spoon feed everyone.

We all know something about forex because we all should be eager to learn, research (google!!), join several forums etc. to get information and learn something new.

So please don't start issuing warnings and force people to explain in 10 or 20 lines what took them weeks of research.

This forum is a new forum. it takes people like me and you to build it up. As for me this forum is the best of all having achieved so far in since 2008 it was established all we lack is rapid coders. but as for other things we are great. Ask and you shall have it. 4shared.com, rapidshare.com. depositfiles.com

are there to help us share things please do not refer it is never done here. It might bring u up to be barnned.

regards

Well excuse me, but it was not me who posted threads of another forum.

I think we do agree about sharing (see my posts, and see what I have shared and cracked).

When it comes to techniques...well, I still think that people should be just a little bit more eager to "step outside" and learn, search etc. on your own when you're interested in something.

You can not reprimand someone for not explaining something more clearly or in more detail.

Ask questions and you shall receive answers from me or others.

OK ... Kwu ... look ...

10 PIP RANGE BAR CHART

http://i45.tinypic.com/fbxrwn.jpg

5 PIP RENKO CHART

http://i47.tinypic.com/2emfu6d.jpg

5 MINUTE CHART

http://i50.tinypic.com/bhdbps.jpg

In MT4 the SCRIPT does the update function just like the picture ... ;)

@Saendee

"opening trade" is not the same as attaching EA on the chart. if im not mistaken :) as well as, manual is not the same as an automatic robotic PLON :D

@San4x.

Do you ever try an active EA on an offline chart ??? Im still wondering here ... :-/ :-/

and please forgive our friend KWU ... he have an elementary issue ;)

Hi, Bos Kardel

http://www.mediafire.com/?jjykqmu4ujw

You can use Period_Converter_OptEA.mq4 to run EA on offline chart.

put Period_Converter_OptEA.mq4 to indicaters folder.

open 1M chart and put Period_Converter_OptEA.

select which you want time frame.

and open you selected off line time frame chart.

you can put your EA on that off line chart.

regards,

@ tango .. Thanks .. but ...

@-) that only converts the time frame to another time frame ... I mean .. to make EA read our renko chart :) and then make a trade out of it ... i dunno if this applicable on mt4 :) but if it does A simple STUPID ea that USES MA CAN MAKE U RICH ...

uuuum,

i also tried use renko ashi to run EA on offline chart.

i did put Period_Converter_OptEA indicater to 1M chart

and put Renkoashi_script same 1M chart.

you need select offline time frame is same timeframe.

open your select offlime chart.

you can see renko ashi chart. and you can run your EA.

i tried Heikinashi EA it can trade but ....pls do not ask result :-S

http://www.mediafire.com/?nwtdnr1odyk

regards,

@ tango .. Thanks .. but ...

@-) that only converts the time frame to another time frame ... I mean .. to make EA read our renko chart :) and then make a trade out of it ... i dunno if this applicable on mt4 :) but if it does A simple STUPID ea that USES MA CAN MAKE U RICH ...

Hi Sharpeye,

I read that you can use "Renko Live Chart" (3.1 or 3.2) EA or indicator if you want to run an EA on the renko charts. The EA which I posted should work especially on renko charts. The guy who posted it in another forum says: "create a renko chart, add the ea onto the offline renko chart and you are away." So it should be possible to use an EA on renko charts and that the EA reads the renko chart. I hope that somebody can create an EA for the Renko Ashi System. ^:)^

P.S.: Another info which I read:

"Some experience problems then attaching EA's to the renko chart. It's usaly easy to fix, just uncheck the "offline chart" checkbox of the renko chart (F8: ->Common tab. On the top left).

Just remeber to turn it on again (or just close the renko chart) before you close MT4, else MT will try to download M2 history from the server next time you start it."

Best regards!