Shared system purchases

i totally disagree with you, everything shared in this Room is for everybody, if i deside to buy mmindicator i will post it to everyone for free, there is nothing like friendlytraders.com in indo-investasi this room is far better than friendlytraders were you belong. we love universal sharing and not ur type please dont ruin this room for us, you can can go back to friendly traders. and carry out ur new rule. THE FORUM RULES IS UNIVERSAL. yu buy you share i buy i share
.....SELFISHNESS IS A DISEASE.....

Re: Shared system purchases

Hi,

Thanks for your post. O.K, here is my opinion written down.

On this forum i have seen that many of the strategies are not available because someone hasnt bought it or could not find any link to the thank you page.

I don't think it it necessary to have all strategies from all around the world in the our forum. The reason is obvious. you already know that 95% of strategies are rubbish, and if they work today, they won't work tomorrow because of the market condition.

Strategies like FXboom.com , MMindicator.com , Fxchildsplay.com and several others are requested on the fourm but no one got the hands on it or whoever has it didnt share.

now for these strategies you mentioned above, if you look at Fxboom website, you won't find anything useful or even convincing to buy such a system. And for me, it is just a hidden scam.

For Market Maker chart indicator, there is nothing explained about this strategy. so I guess it is not worth trying or buying.

i have an idea to do something like friendlytraders.com on investasi.

we should make a large group and people should share some money to buy that system and only share to people who paid for it.

I don't think this is a good idea. You will be wasting your money and others money for nothing. You don't need to buy something that you are going to throw in the garbage next few days. It might be a good idea to save your money for a real system, not a scam like this ones.

i got this idea when the Z-winner strategy was being purchased by some group in investasi why not to make it a private section and let everyone share the system after sharing a fixed amount of money.

O.k, let's be honest now with each other, where is this strategy and was it as useful as everyone thought?? isn't it now thrown somewhere in one of the corners in the forum and no uses it ??!!

after payment if someone wants to access the system should donate some money to investasi so that this forum should develop more and also if the moderators want they can donate money to some organization..

I guess it might be a good idea if you donate to the forum if you got some great benefits and learned a lot from it. I think this is what we call it a fair deal, isn't it??

this all applies to only manual trading strategies and not Expert Advisors.

waiting for your comments.

I may agree and disagree as I noted above on each comment you mentioned, but eventually, we need to think before we take an action like that and end up in the waste.

Best wishes and regards.

a New Year 2011 has come, and the challenge has just started 8-)

HI

I think share is share without wanting something instead of what tou have

I know some of friends make group to buy strategies and don't share it what can we say?

nothing

if they want share it if they want sell it in one dollor for all of the members

it's their decision

i hope that kind and power from this site don't gone

my money is 500 and for 6 month i can just keep my investing and no profit no loss

if u could help don't lost a time and share what u want

I know of a Middle Eastern forum that tried a similar system. Some members of the forum were allowed to set up a separate section to allow ppl to donate software. They stated that once a critical level of software had been reached, it would be opened up for anyone to download from. This went on for months, with ppl donating in good faith.

The "Well" never got opened and a few ppl ended up with a lot of software. The administrator had to apologize.

I think it is much better to keep things the way they are in our forum.

BTW: Some of the freely available stuff on that forum was contaminated.

When mind lingers in one place efficiency is lost