123 Pattern Recognize Indicators

Kuekhatsu

Re: 123 Pattern Recognize Indicators

Thanks a lot, Kuekhatsu.

Please advise me if this indicator is same / or similar to 1-2-3 Multi-timeframe of Barry Cheng, and revised one posted on tsd forum?

+ Does this indicator REPAINT?

+ Which timeframe is best to use this indicator, if you have experience, please kindly share.

Thanks and regards,

Han

@ ET_Phone_Home2;

You're welcome Bro :-bd

@ Han;

Please advise me if this indicator is same / or similar to 1-2-3 Multi-timeframe of Barry Cheng, and revised one posted on tsd forum?

Actually I don't know, because when yesterday I look at one of my Backup CD, i found this indicators, & i thing this will be intresting & good for our friend in this our forum, so I decide to share.

+ Does this indicator REPAINT?

I Don't know buddy, BUT seems its non-repaint indicators as long you enter after the Last Candle containt the mark number is closed, I thing it will be save.

+ Which timeframe is best to use this indicator, if you have experience, please kindly share.

The Purpose I share this Indicators is for support Bro DIRTYDAN Trading System. Here's His thread :

http://www.indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3154&start=60

So the indicators itself it just only for confirmation not as an entry signal; speak about timeframes, i suggest we just used this indicators not more smaller then H1 (such m30, m15, m5, m1 must not accepted for use this indicators) because we don't want find a "noise" in the smaller timeframes such m1, m5, m15, m30.

Kind Regards;

:shand:

Adamentium Trader Origin's

• 2 weeks later...

this is my first post on this forum. i hope i am doing it rite. i too am interested in 123 patterns. below is a copy of a post from another forum. it is by the author of the 123 indicators that i use. as you can see from his post, they are not good indicators yet. i know if i try to copy a template with the ross hook indicator, it will freeze mt4. i hope one of the very talented members here ,like quicksilver or somebody, can fix them.(btw,quic, i love your quic trail. i use it on every trade.)

I wrote these back in 2006, and its been a longtime since i used them.

You'll probably want to use either show123_rh_bb or show123v2. The initial version 'show123' was rather more simplistic and had significant flaws, however I've included it for its more simplistic code.

123 / Rh patterns (and timely identification of) are rather more complex than might initially be anticipated. 123's can occur within 123's etc, hence I found it difficult to keep the algo simple ... in other words to get the best view you can quite easily end up chasing you own tail.

As I recall the _rh_bb and v2 code possibly overstepped the complexity mark and at the time I had visions of creating a more simplified V3 that fell somewhere between show123 and V2, but I havent revisited it yet and doubt I will.

I just had a quick look at these and the code of the different versions and noted the following omissions from the Doc

1) 123's that fail to reach their target (default 100% of the height of the pattern) are displayed in a paler colour than those that do achieve their target.

2) Show123v2 makes the following distinction (over show123_Rh_bb) :

Quite often a Rh occurs at the 2 point of another 123 pattern. V2 denotes this by placing the marker "RH" rather than "Rh".

I havent looked at V2's code indepth but its likely that it also uses a slightly tweaked algo than RH_BB ... Cant remember if its more or less complex.

With all that said, I'm sure some will find them useful."

i am going to try to attach the indicators here.