Steve Nison - Candlestick Re-Ignited

hotpips

Re: Steve Nison - Candlestick Re-Ignited

Did anyone able to fix the steve Nison reignited dvd files? Very much appreciated if somebody step in and fix these.

I've tried to fix it using avifix as well as some other app, but it is too corrupted and it would become like a 30min file after fixing :(

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aside from the video, does anyone has the manual that came along with this material in higher resolution? The one that was contributed in the early part of this thread squeezes 3 slides into 1 page, which makes the printout too small to read with comfort. This copy might be the original version provided by Steve Nison's original product ... I don't know ... but I'm just trying here to ask if anyone has a better quality version so that at least I can read the slides on my own.

Thank you in advance.

I've tried to fix it using avifix as well as some other app, but it is too corrupted and it would become like a 30min file after fixing :(

Hi,

Same here, but I'm using divfix. after fixing, anyhow now the videos can be watched by other players and dragging without any problem.

sorry be late, here is the video 3,6 and 7....my louzy internet service provider giving me lot of problems, hopeless streamyx [they never learn and never improve, why? cos managed by ??? ]

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=9f769866c55b3c85b64026cfc0611236681598db6f28f8f2759e682a8cd2154a 

All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men/women to do nothing. Sharing is caring

Hi,

Same here, but I'm using divfix. after fixing, anyhow now the videos can be watched by other players and dragging without any problem.

sorry be late, here is the video 3,6 and 7....my louzy internet service provider giving me lot of problems, hopeless streamyx [they never learn and never improve, why? cos managed by ??? ]

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=9f769866c55b3c85b64026cfc0611236681598db6f28f8f2759e682a8cd2154a 

rey, could you tell us how you fixed it? I tried a few converters but all stopped converting after 24 mins, that is where the main corruption in the file is.

Used handbrake, Extra Video Converter and ojosoft, nothing worked.

Can you confirm that the fixed files play after 24 mins?

Hi Kunal,

No, all the corrupted parts r not able to be recovered, what I've done is simply removing the corrupted parts, so u can see the [fixed] DVD become smaller in size.

HiHi better than nothing. be happy :)

All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men/women to do nothing. Sharing is caring

• 2 weeks later...

guys there is a torrent available that has all the videos in working condition.

once i'm done i will post to r@pidshare

It is a good news, Nisons stuff is very good, hopefully your files will not be corrupt . i've seen torrent file on elbitz but i dont have good enough ratio to download it, so we will be waiting... :)>-

Any kind soul out there who can kindly upload this new set of functional videos for the hungry members out here? Thanks in advance. ^:)^

Hi, you can go to http://www.h33t.com/details.php?id=1e551a2ae50b8328cde68ab7f7a81110f4d25539. It working for me!

Still downloading the file. So far only downloaded DVD 8 and PDF manual, no problem to play DVD 8 with KMPlayer. Very Happy!

Hope the DVD 1-7 also player well later on.

Merry X'mas and Happy new year to all!!!

P/S: Any one know where to download the MegaPackage Vol 1 and 2? Please kindly let me know. Thankssssss ^:)^

Hi,

I have been to link http://www.h33t.com/details.php?id=1e551a2ae50b8328cde68ab7f7a81110f4d25539, but I don't see any downloadlink. On top I see one downloand link whoe size is 27.4 KB only.

Can someone please help me to find the download link from here..

Thanks

Hi Privaraj:

Visit the same site and look for the big fat orange color down arrow located before "Steve Nison - Candlesticks Re-Ignited", click the arrow and you are downloading the torrent file. From the torrent file then starting downloading the Candlesticks Re-Ignited.

For my case, me completed the download work, able to unzip them but DVD 2,3 and 7 were corrupted, only able to play part of them. Need to ask Hotpips to re-compress the DVDs again then upload the files. ^:)^ ^:)^

Hope can help you!

Just my 2 cents!

Hi Privaraj:

Visit the same site and look for the big fat orange color down arrow located before "Steve Nison - Candlesticks Re-Ignited", click the arrow and you are downloading the torrent file. From the torrent file then starting downloading the Candlesticks Re-Ignited.

For my case, me completed the download work, able to unzip them but DVD 2,3 and 7 were corrupted, only able to play part of them. Need to ask Hotpips to re-compress the DVDs again then upload the files. ^:)^ ^:)^

Hope can help you!

Just my 2 cents!

So do you mean the torrent file download is having the same corrupted file problem as the batch of files (rapidshare & mediafire) that were mentioned in the very first post of this thread?

Can anyone who have completed this torrent download confirm if all files can be played without the "visual skipping" problem during playback?

Thanks.

I grabbed the torrent version. I randomly checked a few files and they played - if someone can specify a video and time index of where it is skipping I will confirm.

Ok, here is one instance where the DVD2 shows a skip problem at the slide of "Which is more important - real body or shadows?" at around playback time (between 2:16 & 2:26) and another case at (between 2:37 & 2:42).

Thanks for your help in verification.

Ok, here is one instance where the DVD2 shows a skip problem at the slide of "Which is more important - real body or shadows?" at around playback time (between 2:16 & 2:26) and another case at (between 2:37 & 2:42).

Good news .... no skipping in the video from the torrent!

Hi everybody,

I noticed that some files were corrupt, and most videos could not be played.

Could anybody please kindly re-post all playable video files in Rapidshare, Mediashare, etc again for download?

Thanks a lot

Han