Support & Resistance Expert Advisor

Hi,

Expert Advisor normally means a robot that will trade for you, But the expert advisor that i am talking about shows resistance and support on 1 Hr Chart. http://www.investija.com is the main source for this expert advisor, i have register my name, and received user name password from there and compiled there source code. You can download the attachment of SR and place on your chart but, when i used this in my Ava MetaTrader it got crash but when i use it in FXDD it was working great. And never change anything out there, it will not work for you. I just got lot more things from this forum so thought to help you.

Any way with this Expert Advisor i have include some pdf collection from that site too. So download it, see it, and learn it.

And Important: Once you drage that Expert Adv... in your 1 hr chart remove check mark of Live Trading, and under Safety---> Check All DLL Import and Confirm DLL functions call.

Once this is configured properly, any message comes simply click on Yes, coz its calling its function.

URL: http://[email protected]/dir/17535260/fc164638/sharing.html

On this same post i would recomended one more book by Gregory L Morris- Candlestick Charting Explained. This is the book every trader must read. you can search this on 4 shared dot com too... Thanks to Gregory for his wonderful book.

Regards

Munal

Happy Pips

Re: Support & Resistance Expert Advisor

the link works.

here is a decompiled version:

http://stashbox.org/704962/SR%7E.mq4

two things.

1 - it seems like it is an indicator, not an EA

2 - it seems like it needs education

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

I aggree it works as Indicator, and its an indicator too but you need to place this in Expert Folder

You can even register your name from site mention above and compiled this ea for you.

And this dont trade for you, like other EA does, simple it will show you support and resistance line.

Regards

Munal

the link works.

here is a decompiled version:

http://stashbox.org/704962/SR%7E.mq4

two things.

1 - it seems like it is an indicator, not an EA

2 - it seems like it needs education

This EA helps you for Naked Trading, mostly it will define SR level, and as i have said this dont buy or sell so there is no statement available for this, but if you know about Naked Trading it will surely helps you.

Regards

Munal

your lind doesn't work :((

do you have statement about this ea :-bd

• 2 weeks later...

don't understand the way ?

where i must put this indicator ?

copy the file to

metatrader>experts and paste it there

close the terminal. restart the terminal and load it from expert advisors from the navigator window. you will see it there.

note; it is not a robot. it is somehow indicator.

.....SELFISHNESS IS A DISEASE.....

Well actually the EA does nothing but fetch current SR levels and trend from investija.com HTTP API and draw them to the chart. There is no logic or calculations inside the EA at all.

GET /api/sp_read.php?code=ZZZ&user=XXX&pass=YYY&curpair=EURUSD HTTP/1.1

RESPONSE: 1.49746746-1.51072162-2

• 1 year later...