Forexsignal30 extreme

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
On my paper trades for the last three weeks, this system worked 7/10 times. The only difference is that I get additional confirmation from Melody_ADX and currency bias indicators. Follow a conservative money management and additional confirmations (not taking trades blindly from this system).

• 3 weeks later...
saya akan terangkan,tiada sistem yang betul2 tepat 100 peratus melainkan board yang ada di interbank sahaja iaitu yang mengawal laluan bid dan ask semua trader.system ini hnya menyokong kita untuk membuat ramalan yang lebih tepat hala tuju pasaran,dan selain itu kita kena lah memantau setiap nes dan hot news semaasa brulah 100% profit,but we dont know how much it can make as profit..so tht scapling,,,1-10 pips per trade..tht the first rule

hohooh,, im just noob only in forex ,, if im made somting wrong n bad in inglish,, pls forgive me ya all fren..

ok2 now im will tel how todo tht..

first ,, just download or in malay they call sedut,,hoohoho

http://www.4shared.com/file/162217713/fa4c6a81/EINSYSTEM.html

in my folder have tpl n indicator , just copy n paste it,,

then 3,u all just set it,,2 5 tf chart n 1 30 tf chart.

then4 ..1 5tf chart pls set for forexsignal30 extreme ,2 5 m tf set 4 ein tpl,n last 30 m tf set for winning solution system tpl..

ok after tht u all just look for 30m tf n see the analisys,,n remember it..for long term trade

n 2 look at 1 5m tf for forexsignal system,,if it show the singnal ,pls look 4 the sec2 5 m tf ein,, if MA 1-8 line is croos the midle line n macd is follow so tht the good signal,,of forexsignal30 is repaint just change tf n look the bb line the signal arrow is touch or not,.if touch pls stanby for ,make the order,, hope it will help,, pls train it to get full improvement,

and the lastly is manage the aset,, if u have 500 usd ,, just doing this.

500/100=5 ..so 1 pips if 5 usd...and if u all have profit n get 500 become 600 ,doing it again..600/100=6 = 1 pips is 6 usd ..

nice trade n im really2 sory 4 me inglish,,,hehehee

einsyela, or anyone who has this download, can you be kind enough to re-upload einsyela's indicators and templates again? I think I can figure out the 5M Forexsignal30 template, as well as the 30M chart with winning solution template. But I can't figure out what is the "ein" template. Anyone who can help will be much appreciated.

i have uploaded it for you here http://www.multiupload.com/XCND76PGNQ

einsyela since you decided to come back and post can u ipload a picture showing an entry for 1-5 pips (one arrow as u said in your earlier post) and an entry showing trade for 5-10 pips (two arrows) because we cant understand the entry

also please upload your statement as this will be the best way we can understand the method.

i have uploaded it for you here http://www.multiupload.com/XCND76PGNQ

einsyela since you decided to come back and post can u ipload a picture showing an entry for 1-5 pips (one arrow as u said in your earlier post) and an entry showing trade for 5-10 pips (two arrows) because we cant understand the entry

also please upload your statement as this will be the best way we can understand the method.

hermanhess, thanks for the upload. I think I'll use this weekend to see if I can figure out our friend's method. BTW, for the 30 minutes winning-solution chart, (einsyela's first step) when you check for trend, do you use the info display at the top left corner of the chart under "EURUSD ACTUAL ANALYSIS...", or do you use the bottom most indicator window, and just see if there are more "TRNED UP" or "TREND DOWN" displayed?

Anyway, this is my interpretation so far with einsyela's method:

(1) use M30 chart with Winning-Solution template, and identify the trend here; (read off the upper left display?) using this knowledge, then go to

(2) M5 chart with Forexsignal30 template, and wait for signal here, meaning: (a) arrow, and (b) same colored "forexsignal extreme" indicator flat line at bottom window; and ideally also © Stoch from one end (+80 or -20) just about to reverse; and (e) the green dot on main window opposite direction of intended trade;

if this qualifies, then go to

(3) M5 chart with EIN template, and see if the MA 1-8 lines (the blue wave lines) cross the middle Kelter channnel line, and to see if MACD also cross the "0" line.

einsyela also mentioned if foroxsignal30 repaints, to change timeframe and see if arrow is touching the BBand line. I do not understand if that means changing the TF for EIN template chart to a higher (M15, M30)? or to a lower TF (M1)? Also is the arrow touching the BBand means the arrow inside? or outside the BBand? and which one is a trade, or which means no trade?

If hermanhess, or einsyela himself, can clarify, will be much appreciated. I assume many other readers of this thread will be interested too.

Although einsyela's method seems like a high screen-time and high maintenance required system. But if his performance can be copied, and can be sustained, it may well be worth it.

Edited by joeytrader

im the newbe in forex.. im lose in 10,000 usd,, huhuh so i really2 need as like this system,, hope admin will give the slution for my req

if you lose your money, looking for indicator is not the best solution i think, you have to understand why you lose your money, how abaut trading atitude? mm and manything else. indicator just a little aspect of trading. hope it will help....

hermanhess, thanks for the upload. I think I'll use this weekend to see if I can figure out our friend's method. BTW, for the 30 minutes winning-solution chart, (einsyela's first step) when you check for trend, do you use the info display at the top left corner of the chart under "EURUSD ACTUAL ANALYSIS...", or do you use the bottom most indicator window, and just see if there are more "TRNED UP" or "TREND DOWN" displayed?

Anyway, this is my interpretation so far with einsyela's method:

(1) use M30 chart with Winning-Solution template, and identify the trend here; (read off the upper left display?) using this knowledge, then go to

(2) M5 chart with Forexsignal30 template, and wait for signal here, meaning: (a) arrow, and (b) same colored "forexsignal extreme" indicator flat line at bottom window; and ideally also © Stoch from one end (+80 or -20) just about to reverse; and (e) the green dot on main window opposite direction of intended trade;

if this qualifies, then go to

(3) M5 chart with EIN template, and see if the MA 1-8 lines (the blue wave lines) cross the middle Kelter channnel line, and to see if MACD also cross the "0" line.

einsyela also mentioned if foroxsignal30 repaints, to change timeframe and see if arrow is touching the BBand line. I do not understand if that means changing the TF for EIN template chart to a higher (M15, M30)? or to a lower TF (M1)? Also is the arrow touching the BBand means the arrow inside? or outside the BBand? and which one is a trade, or which means no trade?

If hermanhess, or einsyela himself, can clarify, will be much appreciated. I assume many other readers of this thread will be interested too.

Although einsyela's method seems like a high screen-time and high maintenance required system. But if his performance can be copied, and can be sustained, it may well be worth it.

joey einselya would be the best person to answer your question but he probably won't as several people have asked him questions and he is yet to answer. Anway I'll just give u my humble opinion on this. I believe the forexsignal30 is a scam. If you check the website he ha seseveral statments with 100% results but of u look closer you will notice two things

a)he is way way overleveraged. What he does is open one huge position but instead on opening a single position he splits it up into many small positions and opens all of them witin a miniute of each ie almost at the same time. This gives the appearnace he is opening several different trades and all have done well because prospective customers usually will not look at the time the trades were opened and closed they just look at the profit column and are impressesd.

b)so if he opens one big postiion split up into several small lots what happens if the trade goes against him? Well if it goes against him he removes the statment from his site and puts a new one, thats why he doesnt have only one statment on his site he has many and all of them show short periods. Maybe 2 months or so. If the trade works out he will keep the final statment but not trade the account. He will open another account. This is because if one of the trades go bad he can remove the statment and try again. How do i know this? Well because I watched closely and saw one of the statements on his webpage and book marked it. One the the trade went bad he slyly removed the statment and started a new account, I'm guessing most people wont notice because he has several statments on the page and people wont notice one whhich is missing. You can see the statment he removed here --->

http://www.mt4i.com/users/forexsignal30

This statment was showing a profit but once one trade went against him he just held on hoping it would turn around. when i went to check one day i found the statment removed from his site and a new one there with many open positions but as i had book marked the statment i found it and saw it was in hug drawdown and he was in a loss. Thats why he removed it and i dont think anyone noticed they are too busy oogling the other statments he has on his web page showing 100% profit. The accont he removed is till open (he proably fogot about it) and it has recovered somewhat but its just luck it recovered. you will notice the huge floating drawdown.

Well i dont want to offend anyone but i'm convinced its a SCAM

coming to einsyela, if i've learnt anything in fx its that anything is possible. Maybe he has turned $81 into a fortune. It is possible but he conveniently avoids any questions or pm's and that makes me wonder. If he has made that much money its nothing to do with the forexsignal30 but he wont specifically explain.

hermanhess, thanks for your honest opinion.

On system seller playing "trick" on their published statement, perhaps I am still too new and a bit naive at this, I still fall for their claims all the time. On statement editing, by coincidence, I also just found out about another system author editing their published statement to make them "100%". (I already had a post in that other thread on FX Engine V2.0 about it). Although the statement was not honest, but I still think the system itself has potential.

Although I know in my heart there is no "holy grail", but I still think there can be strategy / method / system combination that can dramatically increase the odds of successful trades. That's probably why I still like to keep an open mind to explore others' systems. In this case, einsyela's claim certainly intrigued me. And even if the author of forexsignal30 is not honest, there still exist possibility that his system itself can still be used, in combination with other filters.

But for now, until einsyela resurface to help clarify for us, we'll just have to keep exploring on our own.

• 1 month later...
Regardless of repainting, I am able to scalp in 1 min chart and make very good profit. But, have to be glued to the monitor and have those mouse trigger finger ready to take small profit each times. Perhaps there may be something that I could do better entering/exiting, but I learn the system on my own without the manual, so I am making the decision as I go. :( It's still very simple system in my opinion. Edited by fx4_ever

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...