Forexsignal30 extreme

Re: Forexsignal30 extreme

hehe,, hye all ,,if so sorry bcz long time dint come 2 u all ,, erm how about ur trade?

im sussess in my strategy,,acc manage n system,

just now i just make 2 post order per day.. at 2 pm - 5 pm only in malaysia.

i use max lot per pips,,means 500 usd=1 pip..

just make 20-50 pips per day..

this system u need to edit for my updar\te setting..

stoch=21,4,5 .tht all

and after u have alot aset.just use megadroid to trade n u can leave ..hehee

megadroid is the best robot 4 me,,risk,2.0,lot,20

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, If EIN can explain more clearly how to trade with his system it will be very good for all of us. I tried to load his templates and examples, but I really couldn't find how to trade with his method, the indicators are repaints and I don't know how really to enter and exit. good if we can try to clarify the system and if EIN can halp us kudos to him.

Dear Ein,

If possible please let us what do you mean by "just open the trade after touch BB bands" the arrows themselves are just based on zig zag indicator so there is nothing new in them. if you can help us by uploading some charts for your entries it will be very kind of you. I am in malaysia too, happy holidays for the CNY and Malaysia BOLEH!

im just get in order after the arrow break out the bb line it 5 tf ,,just take 5-10 pips if just 1 arrow .if it 2 arrow n forexsignal30 extreme haved a signal so im can open a trade n take profit n wait the sell o buy signal after tht...so it will take 10-45 pips

hi all,

now that someone shared the system and he has it I dont think einsyela will be comming back to help us out. Anyway does anyone understand

1)what is the BB line? Does he mean bolinger bands?

2)secondly what does "arrow breakout the bb line" mean?

hi all,

now that someone shared the system and he has it I dont think einsyela will be comming back to help us out. Anyway does anyone understand

1)what is the BB line? Does he mean bolinger bands?

2)secondly what does "arrow breakout the bb line" mean?

These are exactly the questions which I want to know the answers as well. I think by bb line he means the dots which appear in the EIN template (bband~1).

Hi guys,

I've sent a pm to ein to ask him to explain more on the way his system is used as it's a bit confusing, let's hope he responds.

I've been looking at the two 5m templates and it's unclear to me why we need two 5m charts - if we also include the Stochs indicators in the ein template, then we don't need to worry about the forexsignal30 extreme template.

Because of the repainting, from what I've seen it's very dangerous to take signals from this system which are against a strong trend in the 30m chart. If the 30m chart is showing horizontal price action then I guess that trades against the overall weak trend will be ok for up to 10 pips.

I've enclosed a sample chart (without the stochs) of how I understand Ein trades his system. I could be totally wrong lol, though hope it helps a bit.

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4021/4365940505_831782d67e_o.jpg

Thanks for your explanation soundfx, I some how agree with you, but each day there is not more than 3 to 4 ma cross overs the middle, I think besides these trade, ein trades more than that as he said opening many positions and some of them for only 1-5 pips, that is how he turned his 81 dollar accounts to thousands, therefore, thereshould be some other ways as well. Hope ein responses to this thread early.

Hi guys,

i've tried every possible combination of signals on all 3 templates for this system, when it wins it really wins i had upto 18 winners in a row, when it losses you'll give everything back my conclusion -------> fooled by randomness

;) i dont think there's any value in repainting indicators.

Hi Herman,

The only value I can see in repainting "arrow based" indicators like these is to make recent highs and lows more obvious on a cluttered chart.

I can see potentially good ways to trade this complex indicator setup though it's nothing like ein described apart from his statement:

at the 30 tf chrt is to get the major tren ,it strong or weak,, n whre the price move.

at 5 tf is to see n to get the overbought or sold with 2 def system.. eintpl to get the minor tren n forexsignal30 extreme to know the oversold or bought.

If we place trades where the major (30m) and minor (5m) trends are aligned then we can shoot for more pips than the scalping 1-10 pips. This is a day trading element to the scalping system and those occasional 30 or 40 pip wins will help to absorb any losses from scalping trades which go bad.

The key scalping system is to just trade with the minor trend. Because we're looking for 1-10 pips it doesn't matter whether the minor trend is an established reversal or retracement, we should be able to grab some pips and get out.

When we can see what looks like a new minor trend forming, we can check back to ensure that the last arrow is also pointing in the same direction. MA crossover is too lagging for a system like this. Arrows pointing in against the direction of the minor trend can be a warning to get out of the trade, however if the minor trend = major trend, we should just keep trading in the trend direction, though only ever place one trade at a time.

Entering trades like this with the minor trend should have a high probability of success.

A compounding MM system works well with any system, though ein's calculation seems very high risk to me, particularly as he never mentions stops anywhere. I guess that his stops are variable based on price action. If we're trading with the trend then 20 pip stops should be ok, which according to ein's MM would mean risking 20% of account per trade. To bring in 100 pips a day reasonably consistently we'd need to place around 30-40 trades a day with an accuracy of around 80% or more from my estimates.

Hi Herman,

To bring in 100 pips a day reasonably consistently we'd need to place around 30-40 trades a day with an accuracy of around 80% or more from my estimates.

Dear Soundfx,

Thanks for your clarification, however I think we cannot find 30-40 trades for a pair in one day. One more thing, I thing another good confirmation is when MA 1-8 corssing themselves which means forexample MA1 crosses 8 which can be a good signal for entry or exit as well.

fxman2000,

I was doing a bit of scalping this afternoon in demo from those charts and I think it is possible to get 30-40 trades a day, at least certainly on a reasonably volatile day like today. However, there's no way that I can see we can get anything like that amount of trades using ein's rules as we understand them.

If we're always trading with the minor trend, as soon as we exit one trade we wait for the small retracement which prompted our exit and then enter the next trade and so on. When the minor trend finally ends we most probably have to take a loss, however along the minor trend we could have placed say 5 to 10 trades of which most or all should be successful.

Good point about the fast and slow MAs crossing - I thought about that too. It can be a good signal, though it's generally a bit too slow for scalping and we could have taken 1 or 2 good scalp trades by the time we get the confirmation of the MA cross.

For interest, here's an example of how I came to my estimates:

15 winning trades for 10 pips = 150 pips

10 winning trades for 5 pips = 50 pips

5 losing trades for 20 pips = -100 pips

Net Pips = 100

30 trades a day gaining 100 pips with accuracy of 83%

• 2 weeks later...

fxman2000,

I was doing a bit of scalping this afternoon in demo from those charts and I think it is possible to get 30-40 trades a day, at least certainly on a reasonably volatile day like today. However, there's no way that I can see we can get anything like that amount of trades using ein's rules as we understand them.

If we're always trading with the minor trend, as soon as we exit one trade we wait for the small retracement which prompted our exit and then enter the next trade and so on. When the minor trend finally ends we most probably have to take a loss, however along the minor trend we could have placed say 5 to 10 trades of which most or all should be successful.

Good point about the fast and slow MAs crossing - I thought about that too. It can be a good signal, though it's generally a bit too slow for scalping and we could have taken 1 or 2 good scalp trades by the time we get the confirmation of the MA cross.

For interest, here's an example of how I came to my estimates:

15 winning trades for 10 pips = 150 pips

10 winning trades for 5 pips = 50 pips

5 losing trades for 20 pips = -100 pips

Net Pips = 100

30 trades a day gaining 100 pips with accuracy of 83%

I have tried this system on my Demo Account for last 3 days, on H1 TF, and I milked $6,000 by just following what is given on Forexsignal 30 site. You need not to scalp on shorter TFs.

hohooh,, im just noob only in forex ,, if im made somting wrong n bad in inglish,, pls forgive me ya all fren..

ok2 now im will tel how todo tht..

first ,, just download or in malay they call sedut,,hoohoho

http://[email protected]/file/162217713/fa4c6a81/EINSYSTEM.html

in my folder have tpl n indicator , just copy n paste it,,

then 3,u all just set it,,2 5 tf chart n 1 30 tf chart.

then4 ..1 5tf chart pls set for forexsignal30 extreme ,2 5 m tf set 4 ein tpl,n last 30 m tf set for winning solution system tpl..

ok after tht u all just look for 30m tf n see the analisys,,n remember it..for long term trade

n 2 look at 1 5m tf for forexsignal system,,if it show the singnal ,pls look 4 the sec2 5 m tf ein,, if MA 1-8 line is croos the midle line n macd is follow so tht the good signal,,of forexsignal30 is repaint just change tf n look the bb line the signal arrow is touch or not,.if touch pls stanby for ,make the order,, hope it will help,, pls train it to get full improvement,

and the lastly is manage the aset,, if u have 500 usd ,, just doing this.

500/100=5 ..so 1 pips if 5 usd...and if u all have profit n get 500 become 600 ,doing it again..600/100=6 = 1 pips is 6 usd ..

nice trade n im really2 sory 4 me inglish,,,hehehee

can you upload again?!