Forexsignal30 extreme

Re: Forexsignal30 extreme

Hey Kardel....

Big hug and kudo's for you!... hug for friend and kudos caus u the best.

On a scalping system for a tp of 1 or 2 pips, it doesn't really matter if repaint that much.

I just find the mm of our friend bloody dangerous, but, if it works....

I mounted the charts, and found the system a little messy... but, i'll try it...

Happy pips for all.....

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hohooh,, im just noob only in forex ,, if im made somting wrong n bad in inglish,, pls forgive me ya all fren..

ok2 now im will tel how todo tht..

first ,, just download or in malay they call sedut,,hoohoho

http://[email protected]/file/162217713/fa4c6a81/EINSYSTEM.html

in my folder have tpl n indicator , just copy n paste it,,

then 3,u all just set it,,2 5 tf chart n 1 30 tf chart.

then4 ..1 5tf chart pls set for forexsignal30 extreme ,2 5 m tf set 4 ein tpl,n last 30 m tf set for winning solution system tpl..

ok after tht u all just look for 30m tf n see the analisys,,n remember it..for long term trade

n 2 look at 1 5m tf for forexsignal system,,if it show the singnal ,pls look 4 the sec2 5 m tf ein,, if MA 1-8 line is croos the midle line n macd is follow so tht the good signal,,of forexsignal30 is repaint just change tf n look the bb line the signal arrow is touch or not,.if touch pls stanby for ,make the order,, hope it will help,, pls train it to get full improvement,

and the lastly is manage the aset,, if u have 500 usd ,, just doing this.

500/100=5 ..so 1 pips if 5 usd...and if u all have profit n get 500 become 600 ,doing it again..600/100=6 = 1 pips is 6 usd ..

nice trade n im really2 sory 4 me inglish,,,hehehee

Einsyela, i loaded the setup and am able to understand the 30min chart, it says on the chart if its an uptrend or downtrend but I cant understand the two 5 min charts.

can u explain in more detail what a picture (screenshot) what we look for in the two 5 min charts

at the 30 tf chrt is to get the major tren ,it strong or weak,, n whre the price move.

at 5 tf is to see n to get the overbought or sold with 2 def system.. eintpl to get the minor tren n forexsignal30 extreme to know the oversold or bought.

remimder.. pls open the order after see the arrow touch the bb line..stoch over sold or bought.

just take 1-5 pips if 1 arrow

just take 5-10 pips if 2 arrow

nad if 30 tf is strong ,ein tpl is folowwing the strong tren at 30 tf and at forexsignal30 extreme 5 tf is showing 2 arrow breakout the bb line ,stoch over sold or overbought ,,open the order to infinity,,it means if it showing to sell u can open the order sell to infinity ,,after see the buy signal is apear at forexsignal30 extreme 5 tf, ma 1-8 at ein tpl 5tf is start to croos move to up ,so pls close the order n take the profit...

and 1 more for my acc management.. if u have 1000 usd ,,, just make a scapling nad target to 100 profit..if 1000 aset = 10 per 1 pips..so u can make 100% profit in 1 day..

sec day .. 2000usd/100 = 20 usd per pips. just make the same like yesterday.. just make make the scpling and try to get 100 pips.. so after tht u can get 4000 usd..

so if u can make it along 6 day opener season ..ur aset will be 64000usd !!!

after tht. u can open th order = 500 usd per 1 pips, x 100 pips = 50000 usd ..

50000 USD !!!! PER DAY...

YOU WILL BE RICH ,,,,,,, hohohhohhho

tht my management and now i have 32000 usd in my aset,, huhuhh,, allah bless you... ;) ;)

Brothers... please be carefull with repainting indicators. no matter how many confirmation support you add up. it will still lie against them.

Repainting indicator causes more harm than good to u. I will advice you all never trust a repainting indicator no matter how many others u use with it.

OK who can sacrifice $1000 for each and every pip he wants to gain.

.....SELFISHNESS IS A DISEASE.....

memang betul ke na berhati2 dengan repaint indicator ,, tetapi mana ader indicator yang tidak berbalik arah.. repaint indicator sebnrnyer sama dengan indicator yg lain ,, tetapi pengguna kena pntas n peka untuk menggunakannya,, dan sebab itulah kenapa saya hnya gunakan scapling ,, not swing or daily....

repait indicator bukan untuk dapatkan jumlah pips yang banyak dalam satu order tetapi untuk mencari pips yang sedikit sekilar 1-10 pipis untuk berpuluh2 order satu hari,,

malah ia lbh banyak nilai pips andai dijumlahkan semua dari just open the post n wait,,

memang betul ke na berhati2 dengan repaint indicator ,, tetapi mana ader indicator yang tidak berbalik arah.. repaint indicator sebnrnyer sama dengan indicator yg lain ,, tetapi pengguna kena pntas n peka untuk menggunakannya,, dan sebab itulah kenapa saya hnya gunakan scapling ,, not swing or daily....

repait indicator bukan untuk dapatkan jumlah pips yang banyak dalam satu order tetapi untuk mencari pips yang sedikit sekilar 1-10 pipis untuk berpuluh2 order satu hari,,

malah ia lbh banyak nilai pips andai dijumlahkan semua dari just open the post n wait,,

i don't think google can translate this.. ;))

well,what this guy want to say is..

there is no such a holy grail indicator..understand the system,that's the only way.

admit that must be careful on repaint indicator and this system suitable on short trade(scalp) between 1 to 10 pip with a lot of order in one day trade..

just try guys..

at the 30 tf chrt is to get the major tren ,it strong or weak,, n whre the price move.

at 5 tf is to see n to get the overbought or sold with 2 def system.. eintpl to get the minor tren n forexsignal30 extreme to know the oversold or bought.

remimder.. pls open the order after see the arrow touch the bb line..stoch over sold or bought.

just take 1-5 pips if 1 arrow

just take 5-10 pips if 2 arrow

nad if 30 tf is strong ,ein tpl is folowwing the strong tren at 30 tf and at forexsignal30 extreme 5 tf is showing 2 arrow breakout the bb line ,stoch over sold or overbought ,,open the order to infinity,,it means if it showing to sell u can open the order sell to infinity ,,after see the buy signal is apear at forexsignal30 extreme 5 tf, ma 1-8 at ein tpl 5tf is start to croos move to up ,so pls close the order n take the profit...

and 1 more for my acc management.. if u have 1000 usd ,,, just make a scapling nad target to 100 profit..if 1000 aset = 10 per 1 pips..so u can make 100% profit in 1 day..

sec day .. 2000usd/100 = 20 usd per pips. just make the same like yesterday.. just make make the scpling and try to get 100 pips.. so after tht u can get 4000 usd..

so if u can make it along 6 day opener season ..ur aset will be 64000usd !!!

after tht. u can open th order = 500 usd per 1 pips, x 100 pips = 50000 usd ..

50000 USD !!!! PER DAY...

YOU WILL BE RICH ,,,,,,, hohohhohhho

tht my management and now i have 32000 usd in my aset,, huhuhh,, allah bless you... ;) ;)

einsyela

R u still checking the forum?

Im hoping you can clarify this a little bit for me, I do understand most of what you said but there are a couple of things that I dont quite understand.

Let me know, maybe we can email each other, oh and hows the system working for you now, still doing good?

Matt

The owner of the system has a demo account on fxdd he started on 2nd nov 2009 as of yesterday he has 133 trades with 100% win ratio .... not a single loss.

If you have fxdd

Login : 7364584

Investor password : t5ryplq

or if you dont have fxdd u can go here

hxxp://www.forexsignal30.com/Proof/Proof9/DetailedStatement.htm

i think that forexsignal30 has some potential. I check today and if u use stochastic + forexextreme indicator (without arrows and parabolic sar) the system if profitable. when stoch is <20 and the trend is up (forexsignal extreme yellow=buy mode) you buy and vice versa for sell. a sort of retracing system like stainit.z fractal breakout.

TP like this:

30m TF : 10 pips TP

1H TF : 30 pips TP

4H TF : 60 pips TP

SL of 100 pip just in case

best used with eurjpy or gbpjpy eurgbp if used in larger timeframes.

if somebody could automate this indicator will be very useful ;)

• 1 month later...
Guest margusmars

This system actually works. But imo need better trend direction indicators, hard understand witch way it gonna go.Recommend put slope direction line for the system. :)

Guest margusmars

I enter trades, when Slope_Direction_Line is the same color and Forex Sniper indicator.

Using 15min TF, dunno should work in other TF also.

#rule1 - Don't enter trades before slope have changed it and enter only slope trend direction buy or sell arrows and crosses.

#rule2 - Place 10 pips takeprofit or at the slope beginning after it changed color, you can put 30 pips takeprofit.

#rule3 - You may use 30 pips stoploss.

#rule4 - Be patient :)

#rule5 - Do not enter trades, if you see Slope Direction Line will change. wait for a wile.

Guest margusmars

Made for you for better understanding, how i trade in live account.

Little tutorial>

http://i46.tinypic.com/90adxs.png

If some1 got more accurated indicator for this system, please tell us.

Guest margusmars

Sorry, but have to say, it blow my account. Reason why it happened was trading NZD against news :((

Was good start 300% 3days profit, but i need tweak it little more. :)