(Req) Back To The Future

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guarantee you that nobody will give it away for free. I gave it away for free to a buddy of mine but he gave up on it the first week after the cycle inverted one morning and he let a loser run for 7 handles in the red. He then came back a month later asking for help. I told him I still use the flux but offered to help him and show him my system for $500 (which I donated to the Ronald McDonald House in St. Pete, FL). He paid it and now makes much more than me b/c he uses it trading 5 different markets! There is something that is triggered mentally when you use your hard earned money to buy information. You value it more. Truly my last post.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
It is the best investment I ever made. YOu have to understand how it works. I could give this to a 10 or 20 year vet and if they don't understand the logic they will quickly throw it away. I could give it to a complete newbie and explain the system to him in 45minutes and turn into a force. Yes, that's right, this indicator is so powerful that it can make you millions. THe big money moves $ from asset class to asset class on a schedule every day of every week, usually near the same time. Today for instance suggested that we bottom around 8:35-8:45 and rally to 10:05-10:30, well the cycle got inverted at the open, and we sold off until 10:05. It also suggested that after 11:30 we trade flat to higher, we are fading lower. Trick is understanding that the times/inflection points are the most important aspect. You can't just blindly follow the indicator. PM me if you have any questions. You need to go to the webinar and get pword to members area and watch the videos to truly appreciate it. I would pay $5k for it right now. Infact, I would walk 5miles to an ATM, then 5 more miles to a western union and send out of the funds, it's that powerful.

Yep, This Indicator is truly one of a kind!!

I brought it a couple of years ago, but had a bit of difficulty in understanding it. I'm SO glad I continued with it!.

It's also nice to have the Meta trader plugin in now too. When you understand how it works and how to trade Inversion, then you would agree this is the closest thing to the holy grail you're gonna get your hands on!

forexmaniac84,

You've made 147 posts here and I've just scrolled through the most recent of them and surprise, surprise...virtually all are "take, take, take" posts with no evidence of anything being given back to the community here.

You may not have any new systems to share or may not be able to afford to buy systems, though you can give back in lots of other ways. Are you good at searching out information which may be hidden to some on Google for example?, or can you code indicators/EA's to help test concepts etc. ? Or have successful traders given you valuable tips which you can pass on?

Sharing isn't just give and take, at it's best it's combining the skills of all of us so that we can all progress which means that each person should be at the very least putting back into the forum what they're taking out.

I'm not meaning to single you out personally as there are many others here who are just as selfish, though I think if everyone contributes as much as they gain from this forum then we can all progress to being the sort of traders we want to be much quicker.

Meesage to Conglo.

I tried to send you a reply to your message but I've not got enough postings yet so here goes my answer.

I dont use an edu version so I cant comment there.

People seem to be getting the concept of how it works wrong!

When you load it, Lets say yesterday was the 18th of march, you'd scroll the histogram

back to seven days before and look for the peaks and valleys of what times the market made major moves.

the correct days 7 days prior are highlighted in a different colour.

The markets are not as random as what most people think.

I was able to use this information TWICE yesterday on The GBPJPY and the GBPUSD and walked away with

over 200 Pips!

The good thing about all this is you do NOT have to stare at your screens all day because you know in advance when the markets are likely to move, and as such you prepare yourself for moves around then.

The reason it looks expensive is you are paying for training that is a MUST if you expect to make maximum use from the software. The training is second to None.

One thing I must point out though is always keep in mind that you do not trade this thing blindly. The move must have something in common with your indicators on your platform you use at the moment. For instance

you would not blindly take a long if your Macd or what ever indicator you use for your signal is showing the opposite. This is where the concept of Inversion is taught in the class and can be a VERY powerfull trading strategy once you know how to spot it.As one of the posters in this forum says who uses this too, Inversions can normally be Violent and if you understand it there is serious pips to be made in the shortest times!

Regards

Meesage to Conglo.

I tried to send you a reply to your message but I've not got enough postings yet so here goes my answer.

When you load it, Lets say yesterday was the 18th of march, you'd scroll the histogram

back to seven days before and look for the peaks and valleys of what times the market made major moves.

I was able to use this information TWICE yesterday on The GBPJPY and the GBPUSD and walked away with

over 200 Pips!

The good thing about all this is you do NOT have to stare at your screens all day because you know in advance when the markets are likely to move, and as such you prepare yourself for moves around then.

The reason it looks expensive is you are paying for training that is a MUST if you expect to make maximum use from the software. The training is second to None.

One thing I must point out though is always keep in mind that you do not trade this thing blindly. The move must have something in common with your indicators on your platform you use at the moment. For instance

you would not blindly take a long if your Macd or what ever indicator you use for your signal is showing the opposite. This is where the concept of Inversion is taught in the class and can be a VERY powerfull trading strategy once you know how to spot it.As one of the posters in this forum says who uses this too, Inversions can normally be Violent and if you understand it there is serious pips to be made in the shortest times!

Regards

Thanks,

Can you please show us how to use these indicators to trade? Can any other time frames be used , besides M1? Most important how may days of the look-back period should be used? 20, 30 or 40 days? Thanks

Thanks much for your detailed reply.

I was very much impressed with the recorded webinar, the developers really know what they are doing.

I'm waiting to speak with them personally before I make any decision to purchase.

Are you using the MT or Ninja/TS version?

Meesage to Conglo.

over 200 Pips!

Regards

Forexmanic, I tried to pm you but the forum system says I dont have enough postings yet.

I found using it on the 5 minute timefeame was the best for me. All you do when you load the program is scroll back 7 days

untill see the highlighted coloured histogram area. Look at the time PA went up or down 7 seven days ago in relation to the time

your're trading at that moment. Best ones to pick is where PA makes a 180 deggree swing high to lo or lo to high crossing the 0 line.

Hope that helps.

Dont forget to pay the authors when you start making money from it!

:-)

Forexmanic, I tried to pm you but the forum system says I dont have enough postings yet.

I found using it on the 5 minute timefeame was the best for me. All you do when you load the program is scroll back 7 days

untill see the highlighted coloured histogram area. Look at the time PA went up or down 7 seven days ago in relation to the time

your're trading at that moment. Best ones to pick is where PA makes a 180 deggree swing high to lo or lo to high crossing the 0 line.

Hope that helps.

Dont forget to pay the authors when you start making money from it!

:-)

HI traderx4,

Thanks for your reply about the Flux usage. I find it quite helpful. How about the look-back period? Should I use 20 days, 40 days or 60 days? Sure, I will pay the author if I can make money with this tool. I am watching eurusd 5-min chart. Seems to me that there is inversion going on? Flux shows it 's gonna go down but price action went up. Is the inversion correct? Thanks

Hi Forex Maniac,

If you've been using the same MT4 platform for the last three months, then you'll already have enough data in it.

The thing with Inversion is you will always loose a few pips when you take the trade using flux, but the trick is to spot the Inversion at an early stage of the trade, then carry out what is known as a stop and reverse. Inversions can be volatile as the smart money is out to stop hunt, but the few pips that you will loose can be more than made up plus good profit if you spot it early enough. This comes with practise using the software. Like any other piece of software for trading, always carry out a good hundred demo trades untill you get a good feel for it before going live with it.

I've loaded these up on MT and they're working. I have the indis and the chart aligned properly.

Maybe I'm missing something, but looking at past chart data and the indis, I see very little correlation between the two, nothing that looks tradable.

I called the developer, Michael (very nice guy) and he created a private webinar for me and we watched M1 Crude Oil (NinjaTrader) for a number of hours.

There were indeed many impressive calls, but a large number of false signals which need to be interpreted through experience.

If you took every signal you would be in serious trouble. Lots of interpretation involved.

The MT package does not include all of the best features of the Ninja package.

You can get a Ninja demo but you can only get EOD data, and the other BTTF Ninja indis available on this forum do not load correctly.

I was seriously considering purchasing this, but I have reconsidered.

Edited by conglo

I have to agree with you, conglo. I did some random backtest and I did found at the beginning, probably by luck, some points where the price seemed to follow the prediction but then, after more extensive testing, many more where the opposite was happening leading to disastrous trades. It would be handy if the ones who bought it and are using it successfully could post some pictures of trades showing the exact points where they would enter. Just to visually clarify the right entries.

I have to agree with you, conglo. I did some random backtest and I did found at the beginning, probably by luck, some points where the price seemed to follow the prediction but then, after more extensive testing, many more where the opposite was happening leading to disastrous trades. It would be handy if the ones who bought it and are using it successfully could post some pictures of trades showing the exact points where they would enter. Just to visually clarify the right entries.

I would love to post some charts,but for some reason The forum wont let me post attachments.

I've just taken a trade at 10:00 GMT today on the GU and walked awy with 25 pips. The was more room for movement up as displayed on the Indicator but the only reason I closed my trade, was we'd reached a psychlogical number. I only need to do this twice a day to make serious money, But it does come with experince.Like any other software, it takes practise to know which ones may work out, and if it dont then cut your trade quickly or carry out a stop and reverse.

These trades are best carried out within the first couple of hours of each open

My trade uploaded to Imageshack.

http://img853.imageshack.us/i/fluxtradeexpectation.gif/

Edited by traderx4

I would love to post some charts,but for some reason The forum wont let me post attachments.

I've just taken a trade at 10:00 GMT today on the GU and walked awy with 25 pips. The was more room for movement up as displayed on the Indicator but the only reason I closed my trade, was we'd reached a psychlogical number. I only need to do this twice a day to make serious money, But it does come with experince.Like any other software, it takes practise to know which ones may work out, and if it dont then cut your trade quickly or carry out a stop and reverse.

My trade uploaded to Imageshack.

http://img853.imageshack.us/i/fluxtradeexpectation.gif/

traderx4,

Thanks for your instructions. In the screenshot that you posted. The indicator shows CBC DAy count: 105. You forgot to reset the indicator by open the property and press OK? CAn you tell me what the setting for the MaxDayback in the indicator property that you use? By the way, it was a nice trade. Thanks

Thanks for your reply. So that means that UJ should go short at 15.10 GMT?

http://i55.tinypic.com/23kxg6a.jpg

Also what indis do you use and how to confirm the inversion?

I've just checked my charts.

CBC Day count actually is 156 not 105.

I'm just in another trader from 12:15GMT and 30 pips up as I type this.

Just look from extreme top to bottom or bottom to top. You normaly will find a couple of these each day.

Keep it simple

:-)[/quote

Traderx4,

Did you adjust the number of day in the MaxDayBAck of the indicator property or you just leave the indicator by default as it is? By the way, the 12:15 GMT trade was the Short on GU?

I've left my Indicator at default.

My 12:15 GMT was EU, As I'd been following it's price action on another monitor.

I understand all this is new to you guys as it was for me two years ago, but stick with it. even if it means you dont have to watch the screen for hours on end. Just cherry pick your trade times 24 hours before.... Sweet!

;-)

Thanks for your reply. So that means that UJ should go short at 15.10 GMT?

http://i55.tinypic.com/23kxg6a.jpg

Also what indis do you use and how to confirm the inversion?

You've got it! :-)

Just dont trade it blindly though otherwise you're going to get pissed off and throw it in the recylce bin along with all those other Indis etc!

You have to filter your trades by using things like volume, VSA etc, or what other indis you've been using for your entries.

I use another program to check against the setup called smart VSA by pipbuilders (Sorry no cracked version) It's well worth

the price.

Edited by traderx4

I've left my Indicator at default.

My 12:15 GMT was EU, As I'd been following it's price action on another monitor.

I understand all this is new to you guys as it was for me two years ago, but stick with it. even if it means you dont have to watch the screen for hours on end. Just cherry pick your trade times 24 hours before.... Sweet!

;-)

traderx4,

You have been using the Flux for 2 years with great success? Can I confirm the EU Short at around 15:55 GMT (in about 1 more hour starting from now 14:22 GMT)?