(Req) Back To The Future

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: [REQ] Back to the future

Actually they call it flux capasitor indicator with 2 version.For ninja trader and metatrader.The indicator actually calculate potential turning point in future ( surely not same like profuter or inverted candle ).

Somebody posted in friendlytraders forum but i don't have any access to download it.Looking for somebody kind

to share with us.

Ref for : h**p://www.friendlytraders.com/forum/5846_59/fluxcapacitor-indicator-v-1-2-for-ninjatrader-metatrader-4-closed-code.html :-bd

Please find attached the files

Flux Metatrader version 1.1

and Flux Ninjia Trader version 2

Link is hxxp://sharebee.com/37d80245

PW: indo-

Kudos please if you like the file.

Best,

thanks lerxst......but i think it is not the same comparing to the website.....in the website...this indicator is showing

future turning point....

the indicator that you share is showing current price....nothing on future turning point..... :-?

@Save2009

Inside the Metatrader folder, you have an indicator, two templates and a profile. Copy each of those respectively to your Metatrader program folders and then open up a 1 min EURJPY chart that it defaults to; apply the Profile. You will have two screens, one top is the price chart and bottom is the two indicators. Make sure you go back on your chart to have enough historical bars, and then go to indicator properties. Click ok, it will say, Current active bar is such a date and time, all you do is on the bottom chart scroll back do that time and price, match it up with your current top chart and take it from there.

@gagalberjaya

This indicator does not predict the future, what it does is uses historical data and projects forward, assuming that the cycles between the dates are relatively the same. I suggest you go watch their videos to get a better idea. Those arrows and such are all drawn in; you actually scroll back on the indicator charts to match up to the current price.

gagalberjaya,how can you seriously believe that ANY indicator CAN predict the future price movement!? ;) :-/I don't think it's possible to make such an indicator!

hehehe...you are absolutely right vladv....that's why i just wanna check this indicator because they sell it

with very expensive price....hopefully nobody get cheated ....

@Save2009

Inside the Metatrader folder, you have an indicator, two templates and a profile. Copy each of those respectively to your Metatrader program folders and then open up a 1 min EURJPY chart that it defaults to; apply the Profile. You will have two screens, one top is the price chart and bottom is the two indicators. Make sure you go back on your chart to have enough historical bars, and then go to indicator properties. Click ok, it will say, Current active bar is such a date and time, all you do is on the bottom chart scroll back do that time and price, match it up with your current top chart and take it from there.

@gagalberjaya

This indicator does not predict the future, what it does is uses historical data and projects forward, assuming that the cycles between the dates are relatively the same. I suggest you go watch their videos to get a better idea. Those arrows and such are all drawn in; you actually scroll back on the indicator charts to match up to the current price.

thanks again lerxst.....by the way...how to apply the profile...?

sorry lerxst....need to ask you again.....applied the profile and 2 window show up....that's ok for now...

but....the bottom indicator ( power zone 120 ) doesn't show the future cycle.....the last bar on the indicator

are the same with the current bar on the chart....

emm....what wrong with my setting lexst?

@gagalberjaya

Make sure you have enough history data, at least about 20 days; then every time you load up, click the indicator properties, Ok and it will reset. Now this is important, on the indicator it will say Current Date and is always somewhere in the past, meaning 7 days ago.

Scroll back on the bottom indicator back to the current date on the indicator and match the time up with your current time on the price chart. So it's not predicting or displaying future, using past data to project only.

I don´t have the time to read all the info and watch all the instructions-videos,

but a friend told me this is a very good thing.

So, please watch and read ......

[spoiler:3km753zo]Member-area on the back-to-the future homepage :

username: flux

password: capacitor[/spoiler:3km753zo]

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
It is the best investment I ever made. YOu have to understand how it works. I could give this to a 10 or 20 year vet and if they don't understand the logic they will quickly throw it away. I could give it to a complete newbie and explain the system to him in 45minutes and turn into a force. Yes, that's right, this indicator is so powerful that it can make you millions. THe big money moves $ from asset class to asset class on a schedule every day of every week, usually near the same time. Today for instance suggested that we bottom around 8:35-8:45 and rally to 10:05-10:30, well the cycle got inverted at the open, and we sold off until 10:05. It also suggested that after 11:30 we trade flat to higher, we are fading lower. Trick is understanding that the times/inflection points are the most important aspect. You can't just blindly follow the indicator. PM me if you have any questions. You need to go to the webinar and get pword to members area and watch the videos to truly appreciate it. I would pay $5k for it right now. Infact, I would walk 5miles to an ATM, then 5 more miles to a western union and send out of the funds, it's that powerful.

I was in a webinar for it yesterday its like 1700 webinar price. AMACD is basicly and indicator of the indicator. Looks for patterns in time where the big money comes in. So far I think thats the best indicator out there from what I hear. I need to scrap up a few grand to get it. The version thats out here does not work or something is missing. wasnt compling the data right. But from the webinar I was in yesterday they are going to increase their price next month and add a few more features to their indicator.

You don't need anymore indicators. They are just trying to add more indicator packages to bid up the price and/or make it seem like they are giving you more value. Bottomline is that they could lower the price to $900 or $500 and sell a lot more but they don't want to babysit dime lot traders who will flood their in box with hate mail with every negative tick. I've already experienced this in selling fx signals. I tried to tell my biz partner that he really didn't want the penny lot traders by selling signals for $40/month but he insisted that he wants to help people. So far, he has done nothing but create more stress in his life trying to calm down the born losers by selling 1k pips/month signals for $40/month. 3 of them wanted refund about 2 weeks ago, he made 800 pips last week and 420 pips today lol. Goes to show, the idiots will buy the top and sell the bottom tick, every time. Edited by bigpipn

Sure. What we are looking at is historic buying and selling pressure plotted on 2 different indicators. The power zone is the buying selling pressure, the amacd is the predicted convergence divergence. I tend to pay 90% of my attention on the power zone and almost ignore the amacd fwiw. The idea behind this is that big money moves funds from asset class to asset class and this leaves a footprint. You could print out charts and mine this data yourself but this does it for you automatically. The big money moves funds at the same time every Monday and every Tuesday and so on. The reason you can't just flat out follow this indicator is that these "cycles" (I use the term lightly because it is not really a typical cycle but a behavior) get inverted. For instance for the past 90% of all mondays we have drifted higher into the close because of what many call mutual fund buying. Call it what you want, the ES has drifted higher almost every monday for the past 13 months. Black monday is notorious because this is what has always happened historically. Everyone expects Monday to be a green day but one day, early in the morning sellers smash the market and you get a limit down day. I only say this because from my experience the move is more violent when the cycle gets inverted! I actually ENJOY when the cycle gets inversed, like it did today at the open. Look at the strong sell off at the open then the big volume at 10:15 suggesting an intermediate bottom. We climb higher on declining volume so you know we're going to roll over. One more look at the flux suggests a bottom from 11:48-12 and what did we get? It's so easy that it's boring. That's how trading is supposed to be. Again, best investment I ever made, it really cemented what I was trying to do with my trading in the first place.

I have received numerous requests to give this away. Quite frankly, I would be doing you a disservice giving this to you for free, you wouldn't appreciate it. You would look at it, get frustrated when the cycle inverts and just throw it in the recycle bin or add it to your other 157 MT4 7:1 risk EAs. To give you a hint on how to use this, I use 3 zero lag indicators with better volume, twiggs money flow and a proprietary fractal divergence indicator that I use for exits. I will gladly give a template and mentoring to help you learn this. I cannot give away the Fractal divergence indicator b/c of the amount of $ I paid to have it written. It's basically as much as I paid for the NT FLUX.

All the other indicators I use are available for free on the net somewhere. Once I started to become profitable I hunted down the authors and paid for every indicator that I use. Within a month I was making 3x as much as I was before I made the investment to pay the authors. I appreciate the work that much more. It made me really believe in my system. Do I think that the price tag they put on this product is extensive? Yes, I definitely do. But in hindsight I would gladly pay $5,000. Is that because I was already trying to create my own method that is similar to the information the flux provides for me? Maybe. But it is like having your own research department for every stock, currency, index future, commodity, treasury... you name it, it works on it. I'm finished with this thread because after reading this email I sound like I work for them lol. GL and GT you know where to find me!

Edited by bigpipn