Req- Professional Trading with multiple brokers

san2x

• 1 month later...

Re: Req- Professional Trading with multiple brokers

Hi san2x

Yes I know it, I have tried it, but it is nothing like TS, it has some nice features like DOM, Chart trader, & it connects to multi brokers accounts, it also works on multiple data feeds, it has some features which the others don't have like accepting indis in Easy language from TS, MQ4, & Multicharts including EAs, this platform is more stable than NinjaTrader 6.5, and it has a good feature for being able to show 2 charts on top of each other in the same space, it is very user friendly, support is one of the best, it has the potential to be better than NT, the only problem is that it is unstable when you use many indis (same as Ninja which freezes) because it is build on the old net.2 framework, it is a project that is evolving the programmers are from Ukraine (ex soviet republic) and they try to come up with a superior product to their Russian counter- part like Multi-Charts & Meta Trader. after having a discussion with their developers I believe that in 2010 we'll have a very good trading & charting platform, their compiler of easy language is similar to that of multicharts which is antiquated,