Put your expired Indicator - expert 2 be unlocked here

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

It doesn't seem to work, also added the dll to library. Does it need an authenticode?

Thanks

Pardy

Osaze thanks that works perfectly!

dave_rimmer I thought I just replied but my post doesn't appear to have gone through (it might be being validated), anyway here is the (old) ex4, dll and pdf, remember you'll need to replace the old .ex4 with osazes new one!

http://www.multiupload.com/81GKC0U16Z

And for anyone else, this EA isn't really an EA, it maps a key on your keyboard to execute a specific enough type of trade, very useful when trading news stories to just press one button and be in the trade, instead of bringing up the trade dialogue, which can feel like forever!

Please can someone modify this EA so smaller lots like 0.01 and the like be used, when I tried to do it through the presets the EA won't trade at all hxxp://www.4shared.com/file/45BWtnAs/Scalper_Eurusd_30m.html , thanks for all your efforts!!

As it is now only trades 0.1 lots!!

Hi,

I found this VSA Trend Diamond indicator very useful to show the actual strong trend in buy/sell.

But this indicator have some bug inside which when the trend change it will show 2 color overlap ..and i need to refesh to get correct color..

Can somebody help to fix it?

http://i828.photobucket.com/albums/zz204/lionmi/untitled-1.jpg

Edited by Elma
added photo
~Money often costs too much~

Please can someone modify this EA so smaller lots like 0.01 and the like be used, when I tried to do it through the presets the EA won't trade at all hxxp://www.4shared.com/file/45BWtnAs/Scalper_Eurusd_30m.html , thanks for all your efforts!!

As it is now only trades 0.1 lots!!

Try this

http://www.4shared.com/file/JZgF0mbi/Scalper_EA.html

Hi Friends,

Can somebody look into this EA which looks promising and correct it ...

When put into chart - it keeps annoying with some alert and EA is already expired.

Please disable the alert feature and make it expire in 2020.

hxxp://[email protected]/file/7hAV6nKz/HRHG.html

Thanks in Advance.

Ganesh

Don't waste your time with these EAs...they are scam like the whole story around the vendors

But you'll find "educated" versions by using the forum search I think