[Req] Forex Income Engine - EA

Re: [Req] Forex Income Engine - EA

Please someone tell us the (Set up condition & Buy entry & Sell entry & TP & SL & Exit) roles of this system.

I want test this system and make an EA from this system.I do not have a lot of time to watch these videos.

Thanks

I wrote an indicator Based on this system to check the system.

This indicator show arrows after set up candle.(Only for buy).

I can't understand this role:"HH5-LL5 Must Outside 20 bar Rang"

When I add this role to Indicator we have not any signal.Please check the indicator and tell me your advice .

Thanks

http://www.4shared.com/file/154750089/1bd11340/InComeEngine_V1.html

Hello Save2009

The condition B is incorrect from my understanding. You need to check if any of the 5 bars from setup is < LL3 Prior to that low bar.

Also LH5 is not correct. This is the Lowest High of last 5 bar. From what I see your code does not do this .. it gives the High [LL5 Bar].

Condition C is also not complete or correct.

I am correcting the code and testing all the conditions on the charts.

Thanks.

I wrote this ea some time ago, only coded in buy logic to see if it was profitable and it failed... So not worth to effort to make the sell logic..

[spoiler:26ukmy10]Never trust, never fear, never beg[/spoiler:26ukmy10]

Hello Save2009

The condition B is incorrect from my understanding. You need to check if any of the 5 bars from setup is < LL3 Prior to that low bar.

Also LH5 is not correct. This is the Lowest High of last 5 bar. From what I see your code does not do this .. it gives the High [LL5 Bar].

Condition C is also not complete or correct.

I am correcting the code and testing all the conditions on the charts.

Thanks.

What's your correct?

• 3 weeks later...

Rio, Cyrillic, Did you code FIE 1 or FIE 2? I purchased FIE 1 and have tested quite a bit - I believe that just following its rules will not be long term profitable. Hence, no purchase of FIE 2. It would be nice to get more out of this than just a pretty presentation though.

I wrote this ea some time ago, only coded in buy logic to see if it was profitable and it failed... So not worth to effort to make the sell logic..

I coded FIE 1, the problem with his idea is it sounds good, but in reality it fails long term, which is true for a lot of systems out there, what did you want to get out of it?

There is no holy grail that will teach you to make 10000% in a month, it all takes time I've been taught to see and use gut feeling instead of indicators during my trading in order to achieve better, results it all depends on a person to some a system is important others can't stand following any systems at all and still make reasonable amounts of money. But it all comes from trying and repetition. Repetition is the father of learning. Trade for 10000 hours and than see for yourself as the results will come 100% of the time. However most people do not want to put in work, they won't to learn cheap tricks that work and thats what causes them to fail most of the time.

Good luck

Damodhar

Thank you for sharing this, but I have downloaded and opened all the files successfuly, I found that each file in the Zip file contains many files which I dont understand what they are for?!

I could not find the actual strategy, only some 44 minutes presentation for beginners and thats it, what could be wrong here? X_X

The 2 hour video is the actual presentation, the whole system is designed for forex newbies and the person that wrote is so boring that he should open his own sleep clinic... You can fast forward most of the stuff untill you get to the explanations of the system and actually very easy, i do not know about effective but its certainly easy to understand.

• 1 month later...

Yes,

I agree that the Forex Income enginme is one of the easiest sytems to imlement. The rules may seem comlex when you go through the material the first time, but when you go through it thwe second time , you realise that its a system built on simle logic. You can imlement it on any time frame. I use it on the 4 hour chart and the results have been satisfactory. It has its fair share of losing trades as well, but the winners outnumber the losers . Best to try it first on a demo account before going live.

• 5 weeks later...

Would like to correct my last comment so that no one is mislead. I did have a few good trades initially but like all other systems the system fails in the long run. Tried it for about 2 months on a demo account and the results were disastrous, even after following all his rules strictly.... :-S

• 1 year later...