Z-WINNER

Re: Z-WINNER

:-?

I suggest you do your own research into the system. in fact why not follow it for aweek and tell me if you still think its a winning system. If you are so paranoid that you think that i am trying to stop you from making your fortune by trying to stop you from using a miracle system then you give my opinion far to much weight.

When i joined this forum it was pointed out that only posts that make a helpful contribution should be made. If you follow this joke of a system for a week, you will see that all i have really done is try to help fellow traders.

Why should i be paranoid ? IF you think this is a JOKE system, then DONT use it. It might NOT work for you , but it doesnt mean it will not work for others.... ;)

Think first before you reply. :P

And kudos to sauber :)

YES i was joking above of my reply. I guess rocwell is NOT well after all.

A trader must not be fast hot temper/ temperamental person. As it WILL affect your Trading results..No matter it is equity or forex...

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Z-WINNER

Guys; which Pair He Suggest to Trade with this system are GBP/USD or EUR/USD or any other ? :?:

However; if I read from the 1st post this system maybe look from Daily 1st with SMA 55 by Close, after we now which way we want to trade , we go to m30 or m15 with SMA 3 & SMA 9 with CCI(14) with level 50 & -50; isn't right ?

Btw Where is The StopLoss & TakeProfit We must put ?

Regards;

:shand:

Adamentium Trader Origin's

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

UPDATE 1st March 2011 .... Z-WINNER TEMPLATE Version 13

I have now made the ZWinner System even simpler.

I have made some changes to the Zwinner Version 10 and made it even better and much easier to trade with.

The exit signal is the easiest now. It is a Mechanical Exit Strategy, no need to use your descretion any more.

The entries are also Mechanical with filters that give us more than 90% correct entries and hence more than 90% winning trades. You will be delighted with the performance.

As from this week I am going to upload the Signals Generated by the Zwinner System Version 13

version 10 is outdated!!!!!... version 13 may still be as terrible as previous versions!!!!

One obvious truth.FOREX IS ANYTHING BUT EASY

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...