Z-100 Forex Trading System / 100 pips daily

Re: Request: Z-100 Forex Trading System

h**P://www.4**shared.c**om/network/search.jsp?sortType=1&sortOrder=1&sortmode=2&searchName=Dr.+Zain+Agha&searchmode=2&searchName=Dr.+Zain+Agha&searchDescription=&searchExtention=&sizeCriteria=atleast&sizevalue=10&start=0

Finally found by myself under name Dr Zain Agha and the Password is : arabictrader

Enjoy

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Z-100 Forex Trading System

Has anyone tried using this system recently ?

The e-book seems to be well written with what appear to be sound trading principles - in particular a precise point at which to reverse trades which have a high probability of turning into bad ones.

The only thing which strikes me is that changes in overall market conditions could totally invalidate the system because of the way the entry points use price action.

• 3 months later...

Hello everyone,

I'm trying out this system.

Has anyone any experience that would like to share in using this system?

Since it was written sometime ago, maybe taking into account the changes in the markets, the system may or may not perform as expected.

Any info would e greatly appreciated!!

Thank you in advance!!

MrCricket

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello,

WellI found out that if I had the time to babysit the trades... I would easily get 100 pips a day or more.

I have had several 100 pip days... but made mistakes on the entry rules and got several bad trades... but realize that I was incorrect in those entries.

I have limited time to trade now... but If I could... this is one of the systems I would definitely trade with.

Hope the helps!!

MrCricket

=)

Hi MrCricket,

Thanks for sharing your findings and good to hear that you've had a good degree of success with the system. I forgotten all about this system lol.

I remember being impressed with the recovery capability built into the rules.

If we were to "babysit" these trades over what time range in GMT would you advise keeping an eye on them ?

Also, does babysitting mean being at the screen all the time, or would it be possible to drop by, say every couple of hours to check that trades are looking ok ?

This "system" is pretty much just flat out guess work and gambling. Lets not confuse it with trading. it simply tries to follow through on the probable established momentum. It can only work on a Japanese cross or some other such pair with a wide intraday range. in a nuthell it argues that what goes up must go higher.....unless it goes down than we chase it lower!

i reckon if this was traded for a month it would kill your account, especially if it was adapted to anything other than gbpjpy. how the author could try and sell this for $500 is insane! if trading wasas simple as this, there would be no market cos we would ALL have cleaned it out a long long time ago.

This "system" is pretty much just flat out guess work and gambling. Lets not confuse it with trading. it simply tries to follow through on the probable established momentum. It can only work on a Japanese cross or some other such pair with a wide intraday range. in a nuthell it argues that what goes up must go higher.....unless it goes down than we chase it lower!

i reckon if this was traded for a month it would kill your account, especially if it was adapted to anything other than gbpjpy. how the author could try and sell this for $500 is insane! if trading wasas simple as this, there would be no market cos we would ALL have cleaned it out a long long time ago.

Then can you tell us a simple "good" system or atleast a "not a bad" system to follow..?

And what is your opinion on "Forex Cobra System"..? Just share your opinion...!

Then can you tell us a simple "good" system or atleast a "not a bad" system to follow..?

And what is your opinion on "Forex Cobra System"..? Just share your opinion...!

yes. i am change by cobra systems.

http://www.4shared.com/file/212065071/21fe3ae2/cobra.html

• 6 months later...