Ninja Trader 6.5 build 14

Yes, I believe you can...i did see zen fire there....they have my broker MIRUS......but even if you can't ...you can just uninstall the cracked version...roll back the settings and and resume with your normal version! It is fun to do anyway and will make you bond wit your Ninjatrader Edited by fxuser1

i got a question when i turn on ninjatrader . it appeared the window said "Server is not running in EST timezone. Please adjust before proceeding." how can i adjust it? thanks

i used a demo version of ninjatrade and demo account on zen fire. no 1min chart update at all when i open 1min chart. is it normal for demo account on zen fire?

Edited by mcl818

• 1 month later...

Hi

I have a data feed problem with the crack (6.5 1000.10) I installed on my machine.

Before I had an original version with Gain data feed and it worked fine.

I had to uninstall it in order to install the crack. I believe that I followed correctly the instructions, but now I don´t have Gain anymore as data provider. Also, NT opens with the message, that verification failed.

Any idea what to do?

Thanks,

Heiko

• 3 months later...

I had NinjaTrade 6.5.1000.10 installed but had some error problems so I upgraded to this version NinjaTrade 6.5.1000.14 and the problems went away, but now have new probem. In the NT Account where it say Availble credit it say $ - 799.800, but before it said + $1177.000. How can I get this version 6.5.1000.14 to reconize the credit file to read + $1177.000? If I remove the file it still says $ - 799.800 and when go to the log tab it says "Starting transation credit=$799.800

Any suggestion and help would be great!

• 4 weeks later...

NinjaTrader 6.5 build 14

I had NinjaTrader 6.5.1000.10 installed but had some error problems so I upgraded to this version NinjaTrade 6.5.1000.14 and the problems went away, but now have new probem. In the NT Account where it say Availble credit it say $ - 799.800, but before it said + $1177.000. How can I get this version 6.5.1000.14 to reconize the credit file to read + $1177.000? If I remove the file it still says $ - 799.800 and when go to the log tab it says "Starting transation credit$799.800

Please email [email protected]

• 1 month later...

Ninja trader 6.5 Asking to enter license key. where to get the license key?

Start up Ninjatrader. Type @REG as your license number ... one of the step mentioned in crack.

When I typed @REG it says invalid License number.

How to install?

Edited by navin007

• 2 months later...