(REQ) No Loss Robot

Re: (REQ) No Loss Robot

A Robot which never lost one trade ?

If someone has it, please share ( so that it can be educated from the good programmers here ).

Thank you.

http://www.forexrobotnoloss.com/

indicators looks like steintz MTF HAS ea

at least its click bank so if it doesnt work, you can get a refund ez

Fake testimonials:

"Scott Fernandez, Nevada, USA", his photo is from http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-photo-3191335-serious.php

"Robert Grace, New York, USA" is also from http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-photo-6512471-friendly-man-with-arms-crossed.php

"Abdulaziz Surjadi, Jakarta, India" is from here: http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-photo-5544409-casual-indian-office-worker.php

Any other questions? :D

Here a review of this robot:

Over the years Expert4x for have joint marketed a number of products supplied by other Forex trading suppliers.

As you know Expert4x is not in the market of producing Expert Advisors and Trading Robots for its clients. That is not our area of expertise.

We have however promoted a number of Forex Robots supplied by Don Steinitz which have been very very successful. Because we are not in the business of Forex Robots we judge a robots success by the number of complaints, returns and compliments we receive from our clients that have bought the Forex Robots we promote.

Without any doubt we therefore have no hesitation in promoting Don Steinitz's latest Forex Robot and adding it to our list of client products and services. Don's customer support, Robot performance and dedication to giving the client the best in the industry, is the very best we have come across in this tricky online Forex trading industry. Values that Expert4x also aspires too.

Don's customers have achieved considerable success in international automatic trading contests proving that his customers can make his Robots deliver. This Robot has been featured on Bloomberg, Newsweek, CNBC,CNNMoney and Forbes so it comes with lots of credibility.

Don's latest "No Loss Robot" is one of the hottest and most researched Forex Robots on the market today. It uses multiple time frames, advanced trend detection, and advanced money management techniques to automatically trade with no losses! Because of its advanced features and tremendous performance, it meets the needs of all customers looking for automated trading solutions.

BEST OF ALL YOU REQUIRE NO FOREX EXPERIENCE

For more information on this Forex trading ROBOT please click here (This could change your life).

Does anybody have it? please would you kindly share with us? many thanks

Here is the open version:

http://sharebee.com/38fba37a

Password:

[spoiler:22hs1gbn]indo-investasi8[/spoiler:22hs1gbn]

Enjoy and please give kudos. :)

Thank you.

people wake up, you want to make real money, start working and studying the markets, that's the only way.

Yes and No.

There are profitable Robots and they work without knowledge of the markets.

But without knowledge the chances are high that you will lose money with Robots.

Maybe you ask Pheniox if there are profitable Robots ?

I think he is selling only profitable EAs and of course they work for newbies - or not ?

This "NO LOSS" robot has really GOT to the be the biggest scam pisstake on forex EAs that I have EVER seen so far.

Why? Because it is CLEARLY a blatant copy of the legendary-for-all-the-wrong-reasons "Steinitz MTF HAS robot."

If you want to know how the N0 Loss bot trades, just look at all the reviews of the Steinitz MTF HAS robot.

The thing simply DOES NOT WORK. Look around all you like at Pipcop, 4xproject, or any other reliable EA testing site and see if their forward tests. You will find that ALL of them DO NOT USE the Steinitz bot, and furthermore, do NOT recommend it AT ALL! Most of their demo accounts were margined out, or lost so much equity that they stopped trading them.

The bot is called N0 Loss, because simply speaking... it does not use a stop loss! This means that when trades miss take profit, they can fly backwards into heavy drawdown and even as far as margining your account! So techinically, it does not lose because it never closes trades unless they reach profit... and when people's accounts get margined out, Steinitz just shot back saying that people didn't fund them properly!

Of COURSE it does not lose trades, but it has no problem magining accounts!

ANY manual trader will tell you that trading with no stop loss is INSANE and just asking for trouble.

Steinitz continues to sell this junk and continue touting that it works like a charm, like his other systems which are somewhat half assed at best.

What I'm trying to say is that everyone should just STAY AWAY from this pile of junk! :berbusa: :berbusa: :berbusa:

What makes me even more sick from this N0 LOSS robot scam ropoff, is that here's a system that ALREADY proven to be useless, and here's some utter dickwad trying to make more money out of it!

What I'm trying to say is that everyone should just STAY AWAY from this pile of junk! :berbusa: :berbusa: :berbusa:

Ok, nobody has an excuse if he uses the junk and loses money.

But Rio, I have downloaded at least 100 EAs ( many from this forum ) who all promise to make the buyer rich.

But they are all useless.

Most show huge losses on backtests to begin with.

I think of Dragonpips right now as an example. Such a nightmare of a Robot, but I have seen affiliates fighting on forums, defending this piece of crap like they would defend their family.

I am glad that you (and others) warn people, but since some want to try this Robot instead of the warnings (me too), I shared it.

There is a thread about the Steinitz indicator (fractal breakout) in this forum and Steinitz claims that you can double your account within one month (or 2 weeks) without risk . Maybe I should concentrate on that product ?

• 7 months later...
Maybe the general understanding of this robot is not good. This is the simplified version of the overly complex-to-set-up MFT HAS Robot and is subject to the same dangers if it is left unattended for weeks on end. However, if it is let go with small risk on 10 or 12 pairs then in 24 hours it usually trades consistently to a significant profit and slowly accumulates bunch of open trades in drawdown. Only one trade will be opened per pair at a time, unless the TF is changed. Don't change the TF during operation because if additional trades are opened it screws up your risk management. The trick is to set a trading rule that if you're not using a SL, when account equity has gained 5%, or 10%, some guys go to 15%, you choose, then ALL trades in drawdown are manually closed to allow the robot to open a new trade on those pairs, possibly in the opposite direction. Do this every day if you want, it does no damage to the equity because these drawdowns are already taken into account, whereas it does a lot of good to the balance because it allows a new trade, likely profitable, to open. Also, this robot DOES HAVE both SL and trailing stop facility, but these are set to zero in the default .SET file and usually go unnoticed as shows up on blogs. The MM facility is also good, but if you prefer trade only a fixed lot size, else start trading with 0.5% for safety purpose, though if you close all drawdown trades daily, the risk can be increased when you have a good feel for it. Pay attention to the .SET file parameters and save the changes in new .SET files as you introduce them. Give it a try on a demo account to get used to the feel of closing drawdown trades quite often and also get the warm fuzzies when 10% equity increment is achieved two or three times, often more, a week. Just don't leave it unattended for a whole week and probably best to shut it down for big news releases, though with the SL facility it's no longer such a biggie. Edited by witzcowitz

• 2 weeks later...