• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Asfafx Trading

What do u think of this entry ?

http://pic50.picturetrail.com/VOL468/11864743/21083863/378988141.jpg

1) 1/2 of your post close in profit

2) another 1/2 of your post still open but your S/L should go for FREE Trade ( means your S/L in Break even range )

3) You should pay attention to protect that trade if your still want hold entry for NFP News .....

4) Dynamic Index show you the breakout, green line not cross red from bottom !!

Good luck !!

Yes, nice entry. Long time waiting has a good result =D> . Euro also has an entry (risky I think X_X ). opensourcefx how do you use your trend indicator and volty channel?

YES very risky .............. protect profit with your SL is the better strategy , floating or BE .... :-?

Trend indicator = i see CS / Price Above or Below that line.....

Volty channel = Price still in UP / Down Channel .

You can Change this 2 indicator with EMA line .... if you likes it !

Good Trader must take fast decision making !!

have been tested, but the problem is in trading, you must wait until a man so long signal comes.

if one is a 15 min chart .. candle is a 15-minute, sometimes you have up to 4 hours to wait until a signal comes .. but otherwise is good if you swindtrading operates ..

excuse me for my english .. :)>-

have been tested, but the problem is in trading, you must wait until a man so long signal comes.

if one is a 15 min chart .. candle is a 15-minute, sometimes you have up to 4 hours to wait until a signal comes .. but otherwise is good if you swindtrading operates ..

:o :o :o :huh:

I think trading with 5 min charts will suit you better my friend. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, i am new to this forum and have lurked for a while looking at the various threads. i must say that i have come across some really interesting stuff. for example this thread which has opened my eyes to certain things.

However i need some help in understanding the system fully. if you are using the 5min timeframe, how EXACTLY do you decide the trend? Also what EXACTLY are you looking for from the 3 candles that you use to trigger the entry?

Hi, i am new to this forum and have lurked for a while looking at the various threads. i must say that i have come across some really interesting stuff. for example this thread which has opened my eyes to certain things.

However i need some help in understanding the system fully. if you are using the 5min timeframe, how EXACTLY do you decide the trend? Also what EXACTLY are you looking for from the 3 candles that you use to trigger the entry?

1) entry in 5M TF with using the MTF Stoch in 60M , in other word we read trend in 1H with stoch.

2) 3 CS is price action , everytime price close high - high or low -low this is the best signal to entry + with other rule ( pls read from 1st pages )

Good Luck!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Opensourcefx,

Thanks for sharing your system. I do have a few questions after multiple passes of this thread including page 1 rules.

Is it expected that I change the MTF Stoch timeframe to 4H (240 min) for the M15 timeframe?

Am I only looking for blue over red in the stoch for uptrend, blue under red for downtrend or is the angle important?

Is my entry the highest "close" of the 3CS for buy, lowest "close" of 3CS for sell?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Opensourcefx,

Thanks for sharing your system. I do have a few questions after multiple passes of this thread including page 1 rules.

Is it expected that I change the MTF Stoch timeframe to 4H (240 min) for the M15 timeframe?

Am I only looking for blue over red in the stoch for uptrend, blue under red for downtrend or is the angle important?

Is my entry the highest "close" of the 3CS for buy, lowest "close" of 3CS for sell?

Thanks

If you choosing the big timeframe , factor to starting with -ve floating may happen before its become profit , thats OK if you a high confident trader, coz you can get +ve pips soon .

YES the rule 3cs up for buy and 3cs down for sell !

Good luck !@@

:) MAYBE WE NEED MOD HELPING , FOR TRADER SMART IN MQ4 CAN CREATE ITS.

Indeed, mate, post a {REQ} topic in MQL section, there are talented coders who can help.

You need to write clear and precise rules on when you expect the signal or alert warning, with pictures and indicators accompanying your description.

It can even evolve into the whole EA in the end.

I trust this will be very beneficial for all of us if we can improve your system further. :shand:

I'll help so much as I can.

• 5 months later...

re-upload indicator

File deleted or not found !

Possible to share again please, thanks per advance

i already get indicator from opensourcefx :x

Normal version :

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/0MPWQS3Q/asfafx.zip_links

Shorter version

http://mir.cr/0MPWQS3Q

please continue update this tread

thank so much for opensourcefx :-bd