[req] Tautankhamon EA

You are right, Fxnight! but it is clear that at some moment in time there was a valid link where people could find this EA, no matter if educated or not. So maybe someone who followed this EA in the past could share it again now. This kind of silence is generally specific to the very good ea's, the initiator of the thread trying later to prevent the EA from getting too popular. At least this is my opinion, considering also that the developer of this promising expert never seemed to try to make it public....

guys ..the man was a friend of mine for sometime and he just showed us the video you have ...i think he just change settings for some expert which is already known... and when i asked him for acopy he said that there is a problem in the ea which will take down the account to zero ..and he is working to fix it...and since then they band him from arabictrader forum...and never heard from him again...