[req] Tautankhamon EA

Re: [req] T*ut A*nkh A*mon EA

well the truth is there are ea's that produce forward test similar to this one but a working one like that would run you 250k to 10 million usd (and they are private for the most part) and no one would willing share it once they bought it :) So all we have here is good code, which we could learn from.

[spoiler:26ukmy10]Never trust, never fear, never beg[/spoiler:26ukmy10]

Hi all,

I know this guy well, and I can understand Arabic as well.

The problem is that this guy doesn't share any of his work since he started learning programming last few months.

As I noticed from his posts at ArabicTrader, he has a lot of great ideas to apply the mql4 EAs on like the broken trend.

I believe that he is still testing some other EAs he made recently.

If you want to know more details about that, you can contact him through this link if you know Arabic:

[spoiler:neuckab6]http://www.arabictrader.com/vb/u10078.html[/spoiler:neuckab6]

If that doesn't work with you guys, let me hear from you what you want to know about his EAs and I will email him.

Best of luck.

a New Year 2011 has come, and the challenge has just started 8-)

Here is a live report of one of his EAs in developement: http://mz505.mt4live.com/

Looking at this ArabicTrader thread he seems to be "inspired" by Waddah Attar who is a long time developer of MT4 EAs but unfortunately all failed EAs. I have not seen any piece of his work to be even decent - all his EAs heading south fast in backtest and live trading.

Analyzing the trades on this live report tells us that he is using the good ol' Mr. Martin.. look at that way he's loading up size.. 0.10, 0.20, 0.40 which is the classical recipe for disaster if you ask me. One of these days this account will be wiped out with 100% certainty.. we simply don't know when. So I would not be too excited about this guy's work until he can produce something meaningful.

Good luck!

Hi all,

I know this guy well, and I can understand Arabic as well.

The problem is that this guy doesn't share any of his work since he started learning programming last few months.

As I noticed from his posts at ArabicTrader, he has a lot of great ideas to apply the mql4 EAs on like the broken trend.

I believe that he is still testing some other EAs he made recently.

If you want to know more details about that, you can contact him through this link if you know Arabic:

[spoiler:2e4lvxxa]http://www.arabictrader.com/vb/u10078.html[/spoiler:2e4lvxxa]

If that doesn't work with you guys, let me hear from you what you want to know about his EAs and I will email him.

Best of luck.

wow...thanks for the info

it is a shame he is not sharing or selling.

tutankhamon doesn't look like martingale to me.the other one on the other hand... :?:

well, if you can contact him and see if he is willing to lend us a copy of tutankhamon for demo testing that would be much appreciated by many of us I believe

^:)^

best wishes

The one that he is running live is not martigale, if you look closely the trades are opened at the relatively close time frame and closed on the same day (daily range) i assume he is using different types of stops for each trade that his ea opens. He also takes losses without hesitation all in all its an interesting ea and its logic could be analyzed with some manual graph tricking...

Sgteo

Does he provide any information regarding his ea's, maybe indicators or logic or any hints, trying to recompose his ea logic from 50 sample trades is harder than i thought :)

• 7 months later...