Correlation Cheat Sheets

Re: Correlation Cheat Sheets

jmwaraujo,

All of your stuff was intact. It is the files Asteris posted on rapid-share (indo-pac and indo-pricestrength) that he indicated should be uploaded again and shared that I cannot acquire.

Thanks for the reply though.

IamJon,

Sorry for misunderstanding. :P

Try this link for indo-pac and indo-pricestrength:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?amiymtmjgwo

Enjoy ;)

@Asteris

Hey man, thanks for indis. PAC is not the same as on video if u compare it, BUT FXI-PAC(

http://slil.ru/28146640

) from Triad system is the same! Only thing its missing is silver SMA 5 in the middle, can u just add it in FXI-PAC?

Thanks ^:)^

EDIT: I just compared Indo-Price Strength to video and it also isnt correct, but I think you used WHOLE candle size for comparision, in video when he is comparing candles with Crosshair he take ONLY candle body(open-to-close) without wicks. So when we fix this we got FollowTheLeader system! :)

Dear thesecret

I already have a Gray line in the middle which is the middle of the Highs and Lows.

This part can change by other user inside the code and the way he likes.

BUT, generally speaking the line I use has no lags and for this reason I selected it against of EMA 5.

If somebody wants to work it more he can create the HLC/3 or the OHLC/4 or another weighting function.

After that I called it Indo-PAC...

You can add a SMA 5, a SMA27H - SMA27L AND a PSAR in M30 or H1 and enjoy life a lot...

Then you can have a new forex mechanical system, be named Forex-Bobby for the rest of your life and sale it 20,000$ pp :D =))

I forgot you need also to have a nice voice and know how to use camtasia and a mic...

Relative to indo-PriceStrength you can change Hi-Lo with iOpen and iClose inside the code. It is trivial.

But I do not recommend it.

Dear thesecret I understand you.

Indo-PAC and Indo-PriceStrength are new.

I just checked MT5 beta.

Inside it there is one more Price Channel Indicator.

I do not think it is useful but it is closer to the High-Low approximation than the Open-Close one.

If you want I can translate it in mq4.

The system I mentioned as FX-Bobby before as a joke is not bad at all.

Re: Correlation Cheat Sheets. Correlation Code by Jason Fielder

Hi everybody,

Thanks for all sharing.

I wonder if anybody can have the full course of Correlation Code from Jason Fielder from his website hxxp://correlationcode.com ?

It costs 1997 USD one-time payment, or 797 USD for 3-time payment. I can not afford this high price, because I am newbie trader, and still learning. I wish it should be around 200usd with online download, but Jason Fielder seems like to make his courses with Videos and Hard Materials, No download. That explains why his courses are often expensive. But it seems better than Bill Poulos's courses.

Thank you so much for your kind sharing.

Han

Jason Fielder is a scammer just like Bill Poulos. They both make money out of forex by preying on gullible newbies. The Triad System is absolute rubbish with a flashy sales page and an exorbitant price tag.The Correlation Code will be no different. Save your money. It will turn up for free eventually anyway when one of the suckers that he sold it to gets the sh!ts because it doesn't work, then uploads it to the internet for revenge =))

Jason Fielder works with/for Ryan Deiss including his older stuff Triad Trading Formula. Ryan Deiss is a smart a.. internet marketer and Jason Fields plays the part of the "content expert". Deiss is calling the shots behind the scene (price/packaging/...). That's why it's priced as a bargain :P Same old story with these IM guys.

• 3 months later...

Dear friends

Some forum members asked me to reupload again my indo-pac and indo-strength indicators

I uploaded them at first here in this thread, at r-a-pid-share but now cannot be found.

I am afraid I cannot find them in my hard disks in this moment...

But some other members of this forum possibly have and can be contacted ... I think... [-O<

I share with you the only file relative I found where an indo-pairstrentgh indicator I wrote

uses by selection RSI or Chande indicator, I wrote to compare strentgh of two currencies inside a pair.

http://www.4shared.com/file/232791457/afb062ca/Indo-Pairstrength.html

Chande indicator should be loaded separately but also can be used from indo-pairstrentgh against of RSi.

Actually Chande indicator acts more fast than RSI one...

Enjoy...

For people looking to trade EU and GU, it is better to look at EG. IF you look at it , it is :

EUR/USD / GBP /USD = EUR/GBP

So, when you think of USD strength, taking trades in direction of the favored currency in EG will net you more profits as compare to the unfavored one.