Sir Lancelot

Elma

Re: Sir Lancelot

Anybody have any idea about his EA?

Seem that the creator already created a lot of EA.

Recently someone accused that the Kiing Arthur statement showed by the creator is scammed...check it out

http://www.myfxbook.com/community/trading-systems/jsut-for-fun/3020#?pt=2&p=1&o=3020

so anyone has try his EA before? for example: Excalibur. Guienevere, Merlin, Kiing Aurthur...etc

Sir Lancelot performance

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/Pheniox/sir-lancelot/1806

But i can't see the open trade section...if floating is big then is not as good as it shown..

So anybody can prove this is not SCAM?

I will buy it if is good....now is selling at USD195....no trial or refund...

~Money often costs too much~

Pretty sure it's not a scam. Plenty of people on his site love his EA's.

As of end of trading Friday, Lancelot was in 70 PIP draw down. This from correspondence with developer.

Seems cheap compared to his other EA's.

This from the forum.........

"Believe that it currently trades seven major currencies but not sure which ones.

We do have to remember that not every one should trade all the currencies unless the account can handle the drawdown.

seven currencies drawdown 30 pips each perhaps, rare but can happen and we are in a 200 plus pips drawdown. "

Strange why he will not show the individual transaction history. All of his other ea's have been busts in the past.

Also, he does not believe in backtesting as if you backtest his previous ea's they were not profitable at least

from what other people have told me.

Cheers

quote="fx4a"]Pretty sure it's not a scam. Plenty of people on his site love his EA's.

As of end of trading Friday, Lancelot was in 70 PIP draw down. This from correspondence with developer.

Seems cheap compared to his other EA's.

This from the forum.........

"Believe that it currently trades seven major currencies but not sure which ones.

We do have to remember that not every one should trade all the currencies unless the account can handle the drawdown.

seven currencies drawdown 30 pips each perhaps, rare but can happen and we are in a 200 plus pips drawdown. "

when I backtest his excalibur it has done badly. I dont know how about other EA's. this seems pomising very well but there is only 1 month test so we dont know how it works in future. Peaple are very happy there on his forum and seems he is seen as "Genius" of programming EA's and as soon as he says something Anyone is agree with him. (it seems to me like a religiouse sect and he is the big brother)

But let's see. Time will bring the Truth.

BTW: an user post his link to myfxbook and he trade excalibur and guinevre but currently it looks not that good:

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/marine1983/excaliburguinevere/269

• 2 weeks later...

Sir Lancelot will logon to the creator's server to verify whether the copy is authorized and to download setting update. Otherwise it won't trade as it should. So... no hope here.

Why don't you share it so we can decide if it's no good. Some members can get around just about anything.

Sir Lancelot will logon to the creator's server to verify whether the copy is authorized and to download setting update. Otherwise it won't trade as it should. So... no hope here.

Why don't you share it so we can decide if it's no good. Some members can get around just about anything.

I don't have, just have that info from a friend who's reading their support forum.

• 3 weeks later...

sir lancelot is just forex snipper repacked. Go to forex - tds dot com forum and search in the excalibur thread.

Also excalibur itselve is a repakage of another EA.

I don think this guy is a seriouse programmer. Also some weeks ago he put an statement from the genius EA (we all know here) on myfxbook website and claims he made a super EA for a private company but cant revelate the code and EA is not for sale.

i am sorry but in my world this type of peaple is called scamer.

Hi samansaeine,

Thanks for the educated EAs and the manual.

However, if you have version 3 please kindly share it with us.

I heard version 3 is the most powerful EA so far in the whole site for Fx Reports.

Thanks again,

Best wishes,

a New Year 2011 has come, and the challenge has just started 8-)

• 1 month later...

version 6 works with a large SL and small TP using a MA + sniper system. it seems to get to TP on the eurusd and usdchf in the last 2 years testing. on other pairs it fails with huge SL hits.

versions before 6 are just funyoo's sinper forex system, ripped off and passed off as his own.

see review on

http://eareview.net/

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician