fxbrokerbuster

zoop

Re: fxbrokerbuster

Hello guys this EA look promising here is a backtest result that I did although its not much months just 4months backtest from September till date..... I have my setfile attached with the backtest result please if you like what you see there do not hesitate to leave me kudos.

http://www.4shared.com/file/204717491/1222ae37/StrategyTester_EU_backtest.html

setfile

http://www.4shared.com/file/204719630/7c91d576/set_1.html

I will start to work more on more other pairs if we can see another good setting for it.

See more reaserach on this EA

http://www.4xproject.com/expert-advisors/review/fx-broker-buster/

Hello guys this EA look promising here is a backtest result that I did although its not much months just 4months backtest from September till date..... I have my setfile attached with the backtest result please if you like what you see there do not hesitate to leave me kudos.

http://[email protected]/file/204717491/1222ae37/StrategyTester_EU_backtest.html

setfile

http://[email protected]/file/204719630/7c91d576/set_1.html

I will start to work more on more other pairs if we can see another good setting for it.

See more reaserach on this EA

http://www.4xproject.com/expert-advisors/review/fx-broker-buster/

Please enter a password to access this file:

Password please.

Beginning of November an Upgrade has been release called FxBrokerBuster V1.0. Maybe we should have been curious already about the version number but we didn’t. This new version has been announced to be much more enhanced and to support ECN brokers. With this release it changed the timeframe to trade on to M5 and takeprofit to 37, stoploss to 106

What happened ?

First it really looks like a big step forward but what is the truth behind ? It’s a completely different expert advisor. FxBrokerBuster V1.0 has a completely different trading logic. It trades only during a specific time and is based on Price Channels and Moving average.

In fact it seems to be a copy of the Donchian MA Scalper from the Elite section of funyoo’s tradingsystemforex forum.

See the backtest result done with the original Donchian MA Scalper on the forum.

On the manual it says the best time to trade is from 8am to 5pm and to leave it that way on the ea.

But on the EA the settings are:

-Start time: 8

-End time: 5

How does the EA knows if it's am or pm. Plus, I backtested and it traded 24hours.

I tried start time 8 and end time 17 and I got different results but trades also allover the day.

Can someone confirm this, that there is an error on the broker buster on the trading times?

On the manual it says the best time to trade is from 8am to 5pm and to leave it that way on the ea.

But on the EA the settings are:

-Start time: 8

-End time: 5

How does the EA knows if it's am or pm. Plus, I backtested and it traded 24hours.

I tried start time 8 and end time 17 and I got different results but trades also allover the day.

Can someone confirm this, that there is an error on the broker buster on the trading times?

The code is clear, if you put 8-5, this EA will trade from 8AM to 5AM, period, you will need to put 8-17 if you want it trading only during the day.

FYI, backtests show 24/5 is a better deal anyway, but personnaly I close mine friday at Noon, I don't like trades opened during the weekend and Monday gaps

Gray Eminence

The code is clear, if you put 8-5, this EA will trade from 8AM to 5AM, period, you will need to put 8-17 if you want it trading only during the day.

FYI, backtests show 24/5 is a better deal anyway, but personnaly I close mine friday at Noon, I don't like trades opened during the weekend and Monday gaps

You missunderstood. I thought the code is clear, but there is two problems.

On the manual they say that the default and recomended time is from 8AM to 5PM, I repeat, PM.

Then they to leave it as default, BUT, the default is 8 as start and 5 as ending. There is no AM or PM field so I thought they misstook and they should have put 17 on the EA code default.

So I backtested both with "trade end time" as 5 and as 17.

The thing is, I got different results but in both it trades throughout the whole day, which is double strange.

The guys at 4xproject noticed this and they're using its original "donchian scalper 2.1" with this and money management problem fixed.

But has anyone noticed this bug with Broker Buster or is it just me?

Gray Eminence

On the manual they say that the default and recomended time is from 8AM to 5PM, I repeat, PM.

Then they to leave it as default, BUT, the default is 8 as start and 5 as ending. There is no AM or PM field so I thought they misstook and they should have put 17 on the EA code default.

The thing is, I got different results but in both it trades throughout the whole day, which is double strange.

The guys at 4xproject noticed this and they're using its original "donchian scalper 2.1" with this and money management problem fixed.

Hi,dinj, it is work with me from 8 to 5, however, it trade very well in my account, how about yours?

Hi,dinj, it is work with me from 8 to 5, however, it trade very well in my account, how about yours?

I've only been trading it for 2 weeks and it hasn't been so good but I think it might be also because I caught some bad trades. I'll try it for a couple more weeks to see if it succeds.

No mistake on my side, maybe not well expressed :)

The code doesn't include AM/PM, and if their manual says 8-17, well, their coder can't read a code

I do beleive they just "stole" the code from donchian and change the logic, the coder didn't made it himself probably.

I do confirm, wahtever hours you put it, it seems to trade 24/7, even the friday filter (stop at 22 isn't working)

But I do use it live on Alpari and PrimeBankForex with success since a few now :)

I don't know if there really v2.0 or so if they sold! A member of another forum bought it, I asked the version he had, he said he had a 1.0!

So is it a scam (because the site is well marked as the current version is 2.0) or members have not yet received.

He wrote to authors and await the answer. I want to know if I have news.

The Donchian Scalper has proven thus far to be a very profitable EA?

Can anyone give out actual profit percentage results over time using it on a live account?

Not interested in back test results. Need to have a trusted person give live account results over an adequate period of time.

Thanks

The Donchian Scalper has proven thus far to be a very profitable EA?

Can anyone give out actual profit percentage results over time using it on a live account?

Not interested in back test results. Need to have a trusted person give live account results over an adequate period of time.

Thanks

you can try it and report to us. :-bd

i trust you.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

• 1 month later...