Fxvolume

masters

They claim that this indicator is connected to cme server to check options dates and then it creates s and r areas.I have to say it looks pretty darn accurate.first you have to sign up and get a user name and password and its free...... heres the link for the indicators

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=6ea8b1d67e61f2d47f7ec40ada4772a6ed6a9ab138d97386b99f3f1679ee9294

here is the link to register.its in russian so u will have to translate it

http://www.fxvolume.ru/

cheers

Re: found an indicator that caught my eye

Can you share the Password, please ?

Which paasword are u talking about?

If that one to put into indi settings, then you must first register on their site fxvolume.ru and after that use those login name and password for typing them into indi settings.

Yes, indi is pretty accurate, especially if you not trade on Mndays and Fridays.

Logic is if price is above yellow key zone, then only BUY from levels close to yellow zone.

For Sell price should be below yellow zone.

Read the manual, it's pretty good and explaining exact trades with it.

I would say it has 90%+ accuracy to work on H1 chart.

Thin blue lines are options levels at CME, so they can be used as a takeprofit targets.

I loaded up plus I get the password and username, I can see the yellow area (balance or equilibrium as they call it) plus the blue lines, However, the red and green lines does not appear for me. I am using H1 timeframe. But I have noticed it does not really make difference which TF you use.

Is someone else experiencing this

Which paasword are u talking about?

If that one to put into indi settings, then you must first register on their site fxvolume.ru and after that use those login name and password for typing them into indi settings.

Yes, indi is pretty accurate, especially if you not trade on Mndays and Fridays.

Logic is if price is above yellow key zone, then only BUY from levels close to yellow zone.

For Sell price should be below yellow zone.

Read the manual, it's pretty good and explaining exact trades with it.

I would say it has 90%+ accuracy to work on H1 chart.

Thin blue lines are options levels at CME, so they can be used as a takeprofit targets.

@Starting: Could you explain how to trade this system? Above yellow line buy zone, below yellow line sell zone. The rest I was not able to understand!? :((

@Starting: Could you explain how to trade this system? Above yellow line buy zone, below yellow line sell zone. The rest I was not able to understand!? :((

That is correct. First, wait when European or even American session starts. Then check current price position regarding yellow zone and what indi suggests (buy or sell).

If price breaked yellow zone at least once this day, forget about this indi and refrain from trading with it.

If price is above yellow zone and indi says "Buy", then try to enter as close to yellow zone as possible with BUY order. Otherwise u'll experience bigger drawdown.

Same applicable for SELL orders.

As for SL or TP, for BUY first TP target is first thin vblue line above yellow zone. For Sell - similar.

SL is normally placed behind of yellow zone. The more u demo it, the less questions u will have.

I'm using it as an indication, one can't base complete trading system just around this one indi. However u can try :)

Thanks for the indicator, quick question to all those who are using it. How are u dealing with the GMT offset feature? The part of the Russian manual made me confused. Broker time 10 GMT time 14, so offset of -4 X 2 = 8 as specified

Wouldn't u just input offset of 4 from GMT, why 8? I notice with different settings gets different results, any ideas?

Thanks for the indicator, quick question to all those who are using it. How are u dealing with the GMT offset feature? The part of the Russian manual made me confused. Broker time 10 GMT time 14, so offset of -4 X 2 = 8 as specified

Wouldn't u just input offset of 4 from GMT, why 8? I notice with different settings gets different results, any ideas?

Mate, check this extract from manual:

Field "Popravka_k_GMT" allows you to synchronize the time of your broker in time for the Greenwich meridian.

Calculation of the amendments made by the formula: "Popravka_k_GMT» = T (B) - T (GMT), where T (GMT) Greenwich Meridian Time, T (B) time in the terminal of your broker. For example, the time in the terminal your broker T (B) = 10:00, while the Greenwich meridian at the same time T (GMT) = 14:00, while "Popravka_k_GMT" = 10 - 14 (2) = 8. In the field "Popravka_k_GMT" enter 8 (a sign is not considered).

Open this http://fxvolume.ru/?mode=manual&page=2 in Google Translator to get original instructions translated.

Mate, check this extract from manual:

Field "Popravka_k_GMT" allows you to synchronize the time of your broker in time for the Greenwich meridian.

Calculation of the amendments made by the formula: "Popravka_k_GMT» = T (B) - T (GMT), where T (GMT) Greenwich Meridian Time, T (B) time in the terminal of your broker. For example, the time in the terminal your broker T (B) = 10:00, while the Greenwich meridian at the same time T (GMT) = 14:00, while "Popravka_k_GMT" = 10 - 14 (2) = 8. In the field "Popravka_k_GMT" enter 8 (a sign is not considered).

Open this http://fxvolume.ru/?mode=manual&page=2 in Google Translator to get original instructions translated.

Hi Starting,

Thanks for getting back to me with this. I did read that portion of the manual, and you notice how in the formula you calculate the time offsets and then (2) to get the Propravka_k_GMT value. When my GMT broker's time is like -7, if you follow the directions accordingly, X 2 would give you a value of 14, and the field only takes values up to 12. So this is the part I'm confused, if the offset is -4 from GMT, why would we times that by 2 and input 8.

Hi Starting,

Thanks for getting back to me with this. I did read that portion of the manual, and you notice how in the formula you calculate the time offsets and then (2) to get the Propravka_k_GMT value. When my GMT broker's time is like -7, if you follow the directions accordingly, X 2 would give you a value of 14, and the field only takes values up to 12. So this is the part I'm confused, if the offset is -4 from GMT, why would we times that by 2 and input 8.

Hi,

Indeed I think there was an error made in manual, however they considered 10-14, where 14 is 2 p.m. so 10 should have been 10 p.m or 22:00.

Anyways, this is GMToffset, should be in hours.

If your GMT broker time is -7 then type 7 in this field.

The logic is to have time equal to GMT time.

So on 13:00 GMT time your broker clock would be 13-7=6, so 6+7=13 = 13:00 GMT.

Type 7 in Propravka_k_GMT field.

Hope that helps.