[REQ]FX GENIUS ROBOT

Re: [REQ]FX GENIUS ROBOT

yes...this was kind of funny...you posted genius at the same time i was writing that big initial post:)

but you knew i was going to share it because i said so 2 posts back

but genius is out...that is what matters;)

best regards brother

D.

Yes, we posted the EA at the same time :shand:

As you said, it doesn't matter, fxgenius is out for every member from IIC 8-)

Best Regards rodent's friend :)>-

Hi Damodhar and Didier

Thanks for posting this ea and for the explaination on the setup. I have setup the ea as explained but the ea keep displaying the following message at the expert tab when I change Debug_Mode to TRUE. No trade recorded.

2009.10.13 13:44:27 Slave EURUSD,M15: l=0.00012000, m=1.48587000, s=1.48575000, mil=0.00210000, mol=0, cml=17, lp=-1, ed=0,cl:,1.00000000

2009.10.13 13:44:19 Slave GBPUSD,M15: l=-0.00008000, m=1.58032000, s=1.58040000, mil=0.00230000, mol=0, cml=10, lp=0, ed=0,cl:,2.00000000

Is anyone having the same problem and what is the way out?

wow, superb.. kudo for you..

I've done a lot research bout this EA, if you want to ask anything. I hope I can help :-bd

cheers..

Hi Sam,

I will like to know more about this ea. Could you please send more information about this ea base on your research. You can send it to my email if necessary. My email address is benolie at inbox dot com

Hi Damodhar and Didier

Thanks for posting this ea and for the explaination on the setup. I have setup the ea as explained but the ea keep displaying the following message at the expert tab when I change Debug_Mode to TRUE. No trade recorded.

2009.10.13 13:44:27 Slave EURUSD,M15: l=0.00012000, m=1.48587000, s=1.48575000, mil=0.00210000, mol=0, cml=17, lp=-1, ed=0,cl:,1.00000000

2009.10.13 13:44:19 Slave GBPUSD,M15: l=-0.00008000, m=1.58032000, s=1.58040000, mil=0.00230000, mol=0, cml=10, lp=0, ed=0,cl:,2.00000000

Is anyone having the same problem and what is the way out?

hi,

it simply will not work with most brokers as slave,

you will have to try a lot of slaves to find one that works.

we are still waiting for somebody to change the code so it can work with more brokers as slaves.

but chances that this EA will ever work live are dim as far I can see...

it will remain in our memories as an expensive demo toy

...iggy buu

Hi

The ea has finally opened two trade both in profit on both eurusd and gbpusd.

In the enclosed manual of the ea posted by Didier, the owner of the ea said the ea can be run on multiple platforms in order to generate more trade. Can anyone explain how this is possible.

Hi

The ea has finally opened two trade both in profit on both eurusd and gbpusd.

In the enclosed manual of the ea posted by Didier, the owner of the ea said the ea can be run on multiple platforms in order to generate more trade. Can anyone explain how this is possible.

This may simply mean that you put the slave in 2 different platforms - both slower than the master platform - so that twice as many trades are generated.

When mind lingers in one place efficiency is lost

guys... mine not working.... what is the problem? :-/ i have try many times how to install and copying the mt4 and master/slave ea... but still not working.... i dont know how to install this... anyone can give more spesific detail regarding installing this ea?

hopefully someone will help me.. [-O<

guys... mine not working.... what is the problem? :-/ i have try many times how to install and copying the mt4 and master/slave ea... but still not working.... i dont know how to install this... anyone can give more spesific detail regarding installing this ea?

hopefully someone will help me.. [-O<

maybe you will find the answer here

cheers

• 2 years later...
Ok, i decided to post my version 8-)

The fxgenius robot

it's the real one, no fake

Demos work fine generally, real accounts no (quotes, timeout, etc...)

enjoy:

http://www.forexsharing.com/290284

instruction inside

Hello,

link is not working anymore. Does anyone still have this Ea ?

Could you share it please ?

Thank you !

Max