my 2nd gift, check this FXS Timing VX Indicator

scarface

Dear All,

Good day,

This is my 2nd gift to you today. ABHAFXS_Timing VX.1 Indicator. This is also similar to ABHAFXS Timing VX.

The same principle and same idea. I guess you can add both of them on the same chart to verify the signal to buy or sell.

You know what, I will leave the rest to you because you guys are smart and figure out everything by yourselves.

If you have any question, please don't PM; you can post your question here, and I will do my best to answer as soon as possible.

Please if you liked it, Kudo me as Thanks. And if you don't want to, it is your choice as well.

Best wishes,

Scarface

a New Year 2011 has come, and the challenge has just started 8-)

Re: my 2nd gift, check this FXS Timing VX Indicator

Does it shows only signals for long. I mean the green area seems to show up only for long. Am I right ?

Hi,

If you change the time frame you will notice that each one has different situation, where the H4 TF is what we base our main position to buy or sell.

well, there are buying position and selling positions as well. if you look carefully at the indicator you will find two red lines and one white in the middle. The upper one is for selling and the lower one for buying.

I guess the idea is pretty clear.

Best wishes,

Hi All,

As I mentioned and always mention that never use any indicator alone. You should always use other indicators to get the correct signals either to buy or sell.

I hope this info sticks in your minds forever as long as you are trading stock/ forex.

Best wishes,

Hi,

Good day,

This is a short explanation of how to use this indicator with ABHAFX Vx.1

I hope this is going to be useful somehow.

http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/904/abha.jpg

Best wishes,

Hi Scarface,

I personally think this is powerful indicator specially on higher time frames, but this is part of ABHA new system. I wonder if you got the whole system.

Hi,

unfortunately, I don't have the full system yet. I would post it whenever I get it.

Yes, you are right. This is indicator is very good on large time frames like H1 and H4.

Thanks for asking.

Best wishes,

• 2 weeks later...

It shows the over sold and over bought areas nicely. Thanks for sharing. What kind of additional indicators do you suggest to use together with it?

Hi,

Sorry, I didn't notice your post.

Well, I mentioned that you can't use this indicator alone even sometimes it shows you the right signals.

what you need to do is to add other indicators to verify the right signal and avoid the wrong signal.

There are two other indicators you can use: Fisher_Yu4 and PW Trend indicators.

I guess they make very good system as I watch everyday. If you want to be more confident, you can use Sinpers the latest version I posted few weeks ago.

Best of luck.