{REQ} are 51 forex system

Re: {REQ} are 51 forex system

After some tests it looks like that this is really a good system. Many thanks for sharing \m/

Maybe it's possible to make an Expert Advisor that will trade automatically the signals?

The signals are very simple to follow and don't need much time but unfortunately I cannot be all the time at the computer so I prefer if we can trade this full automatic. Can somebody help? [-O<

Thanks,

megainvest

How did you get good results?

I tested fully with trade simulator on H4 and daily charts on EU in 2009. Both failed. Signals are too late and really does not manage to capture big moves.

I will try another pairs and report back. An EA is much apprciated because then we can fully test this like cash detective which turned out to be worthless.

Plus if someone can add sounds or alerts to this that would be nice.

You can not compare Area51 with Cash Detective or LMT Formula. The signals from Area51 are more accurate. I had allready 3 very good trades, all in profit now. Of course is maybe too early to judge after 3 trades but it looks very promising...

If is possible to create an Expert Advisors that fallow automatically all signals I'm very thankful for this. So we can fully test it...

Can a programmer here in the forum help? ^:)^

Thanks,

megainvest