Cloverix

robinkm

I noticed this Bot on Forex Peace Army. It's called Cloverix EA and the test is rather remarkable on FPA. I can't find any other tests on it anywhere else, nor anyone who knows anything about it. The tests on FPA is exactly similar to their forward and backward testing on their website. Fool that I am, I probably will buy it through curiosity. The tests on FPA is exactly similar to their forward and backward testing on their website.

h@@p://wwwdotforexpeacearmydotcom/metatrader_expert_advisor/cloverix_ea/demo

Can anyone add any more info to this?

/Robin

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Cloverix EA

Sucker here too! I put my name down for one. I'm a bit dubious that it will perform as well on a live account given the low TP.

I haven't received it yet but they sent me a special program which identifies my PC which I had to run and then send them the key it generates. I notice from the help file this doesn't run in the usual way so it may not be possible to "educate" it. You run a program which stays running the whole time, which in turn start terminal.exe. From reading between the lines it would appear there isn't an EA file to get your hands on here. It's hidden away somehow.

Sucker here too! I put my name down for one. I'm a bit dubious that it will perform as well on a live account given the low TP.

I haven't received it yet but they sent me a special program which identifies my PC which I had to run and then send them the key it generates. I notice from the help file this doesn't run in the usual way so it may not be possible to "educate" it. You run a program which stays running the whole time, which in turn start terminal.exe. From reading between the lines it would appear there isn't an EA file to get your hands on here. It's hidden away somehow.

just go into windows menu / tools / folder options/ view/ hidden files and folders/ click show hidden files...click Apply

you should then see hidden files and folders

We will see who is right then ;)

You were partially right. I supposed it was a virtual drive because I've seen that before. It does drop the EX4 in the experts folder, however the EX4 alone is useless. It's protected with a commercial protection, it will not work without the EXE. I can easily make a loader for it, but the problem is that the EXE can be traced back to whoever bought it. I found the identification thing, but I'm not 100% sure there's nothing else that can be used. Conclusion: if anyone's brave enough to send me their EXE, I can educate it. Oh, almost forgot: it has a totally harmless virus that only attacks Delphi, so if you don't have Delphi installed you're safe.

You were partially right. I supposed it was a virtual drive because I've seen that before. It does drop the EX4 in the experts folder, however the EX4 alone is useless. It's protected with a commercial protection, it will not work without the EXE. I can easily make a loader for it, but the problem is that the EXE can be traced back to whoever bought it. I found the identification thing, but I'm not 100% sure there's nothing else that can be used. Conclusion: if anyone's brave enough to send me their EXE, I can educate it. Oh, almost forgot: it has a totally harmless virus that only attacks Delphi, so if you don't have Delphi installed you're safe.

I still haven't got mine although I'm sort of going off it now!

What's this virus that attacks Delphi and what does it do to it? @-) I use Delphi big time. Is the virus in the id program or the EA exe?

Too late I've already got the flipping win32.induc.a virus everywhere! And yes I'm a Delphi developer! All the programs I've compiled in the last 3 days have the damn thing. Teach me for turning my virus scan off. I'm so hopping mad X-(

This is going straight back!

I'm sorry, I can't help it, I'm lol'ing IRL =))

Luckily, it doesn't do anything other than reproduce itself so it's a mere annoyance. It even leaves a bak file of the dcu.

How much were they charging for this EA. I was considering buying it too, but I just visited the website and it has been removed from sale - apparently due to the large number of questions and complaints from people that had no experience using EA's.

Is there any joy with an educated version?

How much were they charging for this EA. I was considering buying it too, but I just visited the website and it has been removed from sale - apparently due to the large number of questions and complaints from people that had no experience using EA's.

Is there any joy with an educated version?

Still needing a copy for educating, so probably not anytime soon.

i saw this on their website today:

SALES CLOSED

It seems we have made a great mistake as we sold many copies of CloveriX EA to people who don't even know how to use a PC. And we have already received several complaints and requests for refund - all of them are related to person's incompetence how to use Expert Advisors. We are gonna close sales for the time being and review our sales policy in a more strictly way. We were trying to give people profitable EA… but in place of gratitude we received unbelievable amount of elementary school questions, complaints and bad responses.

well no apology for shipping an ea witha virus then ? :)) :)) :))