Traxxon

TheBeast

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: TraXXon

Interesting... there's some seriously mad scalping going on. It only trades around 14-18, and then makes multiple scalping trades (ala euroblaster) of typically 10-20 pips. The trades are over very quickly usually (oftimes in less than a minute!, is this possible?), except in cases where it loses and hangs on a fair bit.

Complete holy-grail... $10,000 to a million in less than a month!

I suppose the real question to ask is... what happens to those pairs at the time the trades occur? What are the spreads like?

Hi guys,

Thanks for the post.

It is kind of interesting to look at this statement even that broker is not trustful. Maybe the EA worth the try.

what I found is this website: http://www*extrafast*onpw*de/

check it out and see what I mean.

The strange thing in this website is that you can get a lot of EAs for only 99 EUR, which is kind of so generous, and also scam maybe.

Here what it says:

-------

After joining MTAW you can Download and use this EA’s:

* EA TraXXon ******

* Artemis ***

* BeAst EA ******

* Blaster ***

* Boomer EA *****

* Borgy *****

* Cyclers *****

* Enter *****

* FapTurbo v47 ***

* Forex Crusher *****

* Forex Hitter *****

* Forex Shocker ****

* Human * NEW!

* Megadroid ****

* MTAW Universal ***

* PipZu ****

* Poison Robot *****

* RoboMiner ****

* Turbo **

* Xtreme ***

and many more…

HERE YOU GET ALL FOR ONLY 99€!

now what do you think??!!! fishy??

Best wishes,

a New Year 2011 has come, and the challenge has just started 8-)

I'm likely to think that there's more than one EA at work here, but anyway, it's an asian session scalper.

The EURGBP scalper sticks out because it makes no TP and SL on the server. I assume it determines a direction, and then it seems to pick a particular "home base" price. What happens then is that it creates multiple trades on fluctuations from the price and when it scores an average of about 5-10 pips, it closes the trade. Every time the price comes back to the "home base" price, it opens another trade and does the same thing repeatedly for the duration of the trading session. You'll note that on one particular day, the price comes back to the same price and another trade is opened on it quite a large number of times.

You know what? ..... it could just be a bajillion megadroid-clones running on the same account! =))

I mean who would trade it realistically with such a large lot size? Maybe this is just a bait to make people subscribe to this blog.

Well if you've got a holy grail that's multiplied your initial investment 100x over in the space of a month, I'd sure let it have a go!

Thing is, most live account won't let you trade such huge lot sizes... it is probably a demo account anyway.

It seems that this EA is nothing than a big scam. A guy by the username of Sentaco is posting these fake results to get people to subscribe to his forum for 99 euros. You can get more info on the scam here:

http://www.forex-tsd.com/expert-advisors-metatrader-4/264-show-us-your-best-ea-171.html

The EA is traded at FXCH which is a scam broker. Be careful wasting your money and time..

Regards

Hi,

Yes, I agree with most of who say that this is a scam EA. Let's be honest, If you have a chicken that produce a golden egg everyday, would you sell it, or even if you decided to sell it how much are you going to ask for it?? ONLY 99 EUR??????????

come on, that does contradict with the logic.

I guess I cleared my opinion.

Best wishes,

Hi,

Yes, I agree with most of who say that this is a scam EA. Let's be honest, If you have a chicken that produce a golden egg everyday, would you sell it, or even if you decided to sell it how much are you going to ask for it?? ONLY 99 EUR??????????

come on, that does contradict with the logic.

I guess I cleared my opinion.

Best wishes,

Well said. The web forum guy can trade it for himself and make the 99 euros in no time - time and time again.. 10 pips should not be that difficult to make right? But instead he relies for income from the membership fees.. that says the entire story I think. ISEA, Caspian, DragonPips and the list goes on.. they are all scams and I think anybody here realizes this after a while.

Well, it looks like somebody actually got onto this forum and took a lot around. Apparently there is A LOT of code in there... so it may not be a scam....

check out this thread :-

http://www.tradingsystemforex.com/commercial-ads/1581-mtaw-robo.html

Hi,

It is true. One of big traders said that he wouldn't recommend the whole site because of some reasons you can read on this thread from other forum.

http://www.tradingsystemforex.com/commercial-ads/1581-mtaw-robo-2.html

Best wishes,

• 2 weeks later...

OK guys... turns out the TraXXon EA might actually be the Zaxxon EA... which has a huge thread all about it on a different forum. I won't link to the forum cause a quick google search for "Zaxxon EA" will get you the link faster.

Why they named the EA after a classic SEGA video game is anyone's guess