Before buying an Expert Advisor

MtCoderz

This info is not mine, i want to pass here for every one to read to prevent putting your hard money on the scammer like Mr. who made cashdetective..

Rules to buying an Expert Advisor

For people who are considering in purchasing Expert Advisors, please take the time to review some of these rules that I believe will keep you from burning a hole in your pocket.

A. Always WHOIS the website

1. How old is the website?

2. Who created the website? Is it a person or a company?

B. Review the EA's trade results/summary:

1. Do the results look legitimate?

2. Do they only provide back testing results? Do they provide forward testing results?

3. What is the maximum drawdown?

4. How big are the lot sizes?

5. What kind of money management does it use?

-. Do you have enough money to run the EA on an account?

6. Which broker did they use?

-. Different brokers sometimes give drastically different results

C. What type of EA are they selling?

1. Grid EA

A Grid Expert Advisor is an EA that creates multiple levels of trade orders at specific prices. Grid EA's come in two categories. A Grid EA that is meant to be trend following and a Grid EA that is meant to be traded in ranging periods.

An example is an EA that is programmed to place 10 limit orders above and below the current price, each limit order being placed 10 pips away from each order. Some Grid EA's are also considered a Cost Averaging EA.

2. Martingale EA

A Martingale EA generally refers to an Expert Advisor that uses a particular style of Money Management. This money management system used each loss that occurs during a trade the next trade size or volume size will be double the prior trade. Once a trade wins, the martingale system starts from the beginning.

Example

* Lot Size = 1; Outcome: Loss

* Lot Size = 2; Outcome: Loss

* Lot Size = 4; Outcome: Loss

* Lot Size = 8; Outcome: Win

* Lot Size = 1; Outcome: Loss

* Lot Size = 2; Outcome: Loss

And so on..

3. Cost Averaging EA

Cost Averaging

The money management technique of buying a fixed dollar amount of a particular investment on a regular schedule, regardless of the price. More volume are purchased when prices are low, and fewer shares are bought when prices are high.

4. Counter Trend

Counter Trend strategy generally executes trades on retracements or a corrective waves, these are two terms to refer to movements that are against the major trend. While using a Counter Trend system, the author or system trader is trying to achieve one of two things:

1. Predicting market pivot points / swing points

2. Taking profits off of retracements or corrective waves

Many people do not like using Counter Trend strategies as they tend to be more risky than Trend Following strategies.

5. Trend Following

Trend Following strategies are generally trading systems that are not meant to predict the end or beginning of a trend. Their role is to execute trades in the direction of an already established trend.

6. Ranging

Ranging refers to a type price action behavior. When a market ranges, it tends to sway within a certain price range for a period of time. Some people may also know this as a flat channel, or a rectangle pattern.

7. Breakout

A Breakout strategy refers to a strategy that trades on price action breaking a particular level of Support or Resistance.

8. Neural Network

http://articles*mql4*com/461

9. Arbitrage EA

Attempting to profit by exploiting price differences of identical or similar financial instruments, on different markets or in different forms. The idea version risk-less arbitrage.

D. Refund Policy

A. Do they have one? How long can you run a test trial?

1. One week is too short and provides inconclusive results

2. No refund? Ask why

E. Purchasing Policy

1. Is it subscription based?

2. Is it one time purchase and all upgrades inclusive?

Although these guidelines are tedious, they are meant to save you hundreds of dollars if you take the time to address each point.

Re: Before buying an Expert Advisor

This info is not mine, i want to pass here for every one to read to prevent putting your hard money on the scammer like Mr. who made cashdetective..

Although these guidelines are tedious, they are meant to save you hundreds of dollars if you take the time to address each point.

Good Advice, I purchased four commercial EA's when I was new and none are good. They are Fapturbo, Magic, Universal and Forex Crusher.

The problem is not so much the money you spend on them as the time you waste and potential lost finding out they are no good.

I ended up spending two months learning the basics of coding. I found a free EA that was pretty good and I modified it with a bunch of rules to make it trade the way I wanted.

Live, it earned me, 192,341 in two months for real. It is well worth the time to learn the basics of coding yourself. (it took me about 2 months to learn what I have.)

Right now, I am modifying another really good EA called MasterMind3, I found it here originally disguised under the name of Fred. It is the championship edition.. I believe this will be another 200,000 a quarter EA when I am finished.

You can download Mastermind3 here, hxxp://codebase.mql4.com/download/11304

Don't blow your money on commercial EA's and don't trust any of those people selling them.

Good Advice, I purchased four commercial EA's when I was new and none are good. They are Fapturbo, Magic, Universal and Forex Crusher.

The problem is not so much the money you spend on them as the time you waste and potential lost finding out they are no good.

I ended up spending two months learning the basics of coding. I found a free EA that was pretty good and I modified it with a bunch of rules to make it trade the way I wanted.

Live, it earned me, 192,341 in two months for real. It is well worth the time to learn the basics of coding yourself. (it took me about 2 months to learn what I have.)

Right now, I am modifying another really good EA called MasterMind3, I found it here originally disguised under the name of Fred. It is the championship edition.. I believe this will be another 200,000 a quarter EA when I am finished.

Don't blow your money on commercial EA's and don't trust any of those people selling them.

Mate, EA code improvement and experience is really the thing hard to get.

That's why can you advise what you normally check in EA to be "pre-approved" for interim tests?

For instance, if it works good in certain hours and has no timefilter, then adding timefilter is the really first thing we should do for EA improvement.

Another example, if we see in visual mode EA enters when EMAs goes opposite direction, then insertion of simple EMA filter would decrease number of trades and only let leave trades going same direction as EMA.

Same with RSI - if we see that certain "bad" trades can be easily addressed by using RSI filter, we do it.

Again, if we see on visual tester that soon after entry it gets fulfilled with 5-7 pips, and EA has no trailing, we do insert trailing and see if performance improves.

And many others.

Like as per trading logic EA should open trade after signal received on previous candle and not on current one, but its code is not programmed to accomodate this logic, then we change it and see if we get improvement.

So perhaps we could start a separate thread for exchanging experience in these matters as I'm really keen to share and learn from our active members, like Ryaz, William, Don, Birt, perhaps yourself and many others as I' ve started to look inside EAs just three-four monthes ago as I was not happy with existing EA performance and experienced a need to change it as I thought would be better.

Please share your thoughts on EAs improvements.

I trust it will benefit all of us even those who don't have even basic skills in coding, but they will know for the future that certain problem was discussed and solution as proposed was this and this, so next time on next new EA review that individual would propose exact modification of EA based on experience earned from this thread. :shand:

Mate, EA code improvement and experience is really the thing hard to get.

That's why can you advise what you normally check in EA to be "pre-approved" for interim tests?

Sure, it is hard to find an EA without BS hype. I really look for credentials in the first place. Like the EAs that have done well in the trading championships. I set the takeprofit high at 160 pips, the trailing stop at 35 and the step at 4. No stoploss because I want to see it trade, not loose.

Then I run them through some quick back tests and look for number of trades mostly. If the number of trades is high and the graph has a steady upward line, at this point I careless about profit. BTW, most do no pass the initial back-test. I do not freak out if the EA stops out. I just go to the date and run a visual and watch it trade. If I think is is a problem that can be fixed without compromising the logic.. I will muck around with it for a couple of hours. If not, it goes in the nogood folder (most of them live there)

If the number of trades is good, a bunch of "don't trade if this" or "don't trade if that", rules will take out, roughly a 3rd of the trades

Another example, if we see in visual mode EA enters when EMAs goes opposite direction, then insertion of simple EMA filter would decrease number of trades and only let leave trades going same direction as EMA.

Same with RSI - if we see that certain "bad" trades can be easily addressed by using RSI filter, we do it.

Yes, that is exactly right

These are some of the rules I added to my best EA

1) trade hour

2) if trade is in profit at trade hour close and no sl, set intrim trailing at break even.

3) if trade is not in profit at trade hour close, then close trade at first break even.

4) Don't use limit or instant execution orders

5) delete unused buystop every 14 minutes

6) if 5 is true, then don't reorder for 45 minutes.

7) Minimum Time between real orders 30 minutes

8) If MA crossing is higher than trailing stop, then take profit now.

9) Dynamic stop loss.. works on speed indicator and iAC

10) If buystop is taken out buy a spike close order now.

11) Divide buy and sell. inc stop order level, take profit, trailing stops, trailing steps, and indicator parameters.

12) Don't trade the NFP

13) Don't buy on 4hr downtrend, don't sell on 4hr uptrend.

14) If trade is one hour old and has reached 14 pips twice and is now 14 pips down, close at next break even and sleep 16 minutes.

So here is how it works.. It sets a buystop at 148 or 14 points for 4Digit. The logic is pretty good but if it is wrong, it deletes the buystop before the next candle and follows the market down with each reset and most times gets pretty close to the low for the day before it buys. It is pretty nice to watch.

It closes the order at tradehour because there will likely be a better opportunity next trade hour and it decreases risk of the market going south.

Again, if we see on visual tester that soon after entry it gets fulfilled with 5-7 pips, and EA has no trailing, we do insert trailing and see if performance improves.

LOL.. I think we are on the same system here.

So perhaps we could start a separate thread for exchanging experience in these matters as I'm really keen to share and learn from our active members, like Ryaz, William, Don, Birt, perhaps yourself and many others as I' ve started to look inside EAs just three-four monthes ago as I was not happy with existing EA performance and experienced a need to change it as I thought would be better.

Please share your thoughts on EAs improvements.

Well these are my thoughts mate.. and I am happy to share in a thread with ideas.

Well these are my thoughts mate.. and I am happy to share in a thread with ideas.

I find your post is very interesting and useful indeed. :shand:

Perhaps one of our kind moderators who is fond of coding and sharing, I know one good example, is Finimej, could start this thread with sharing programming experience. So far I haven't seen such topics here, just in EA discussions sporadically.

I'm writing my own too although I don't think all paid for EAs are wasted. They have some good ideas and can be tweeked too. I agree it's a lot to pay and sometimes their ideas have been taken from public EAs.

Your success sounds incredible! Is that for real? Tell us a bit about your successful 2 months? What you started with. Frequency of trades. Profit/Risk. Trading style etc. ^:)^

I'm writing my own too although I don't think all paid for EAs are wasted. They have some good ideas and can be tweeked too. I agree it's a lot to pay and sometimes their ideas have been taken from public EAs.

Your success sounds incredible! Is that for real? Tell us a bit about your successful 2 months? What you started with. Frequency of trades. Profit/Risk. Trading style etc. ^:)^

Yes, it is for real..

I started with 5000 and I had 82 trades, my drawdown was 21,000 at one point. I was already 90,000 up, so I just shut my eyes and trusted the thing. Sometimes I am my own worst enemy but that time I was good.

Best thing I can do for you guys is take a video of a visual and post it so you can see how it trades. I will try and get that done in the next couple of days. Its a shame they have such limitations on the files that can be attached here.. makes posting stuff too hard to be convenient.

Yes, it is for real..

I started with 5000 and I had 82 trades, my drawdown was 21,000 at one point. I was already 90,000 up, so I just shut my eyes and trusted the thing. Sometimes I am my own worst enemy but that time I was good.

Best thing I can do for you guys is take a video of a visual and post it so you can see how it trades. I will try and get that done in the next couple of days. Its a shame they have such limitations on the files that can be attached here.. makes posting stuff too hard to be convenient.

That would be really interesting :) What's your profit/loss ratio? Win and losses? Any other stats. It's always nice to hear success stories.

Whilst I'm making money, I'm no where near that rate!

That would be really interesting :) What's your profit/loss ratio? Win and losses? Any other stats. It's always nice to hear success stories.

Whilst I'm making money, I'm no where near that rate!

No losses.. I don't like losses.. 82 wins from 82 trades.

A good EA should rarely loose...really rare.

Good logic, that is one thing.. the trading style is the other half.

Better not to get into a trade that is bad (that is why no limit orders).. if it happens, the EA should be able to get out of the trade at the first opportunity without a loss or thats my idea :)

Mind you.. I only put 5000 in each account, that is all I risk of my own money. When I double my money, I withdraw my original investment and let it run.

I only trade one EA on one pair for each account.

I don't freak out when the trade is running backwards for a while and I have no hard stop loss, only dynamic, (works on reversed logic and a couple of rules). That will not suit some people and I am sure I will be ragged for it, but (without bragging) I am making money.

I am thinking a dynamic trade hour as well might be beneficial. I think there is still plenty of improvement I can do.

I am working on dojie IDs as well.. I am pretty sure I can put candles to work better than they are now and tweak my current logic.

Ok, I made the video..

I chose a period that is pretty volatile so it shows the resetting of the stop orders..

I am not much of a movie maker but it shows the way it follows the market from high to low. So I guess it does what it is supposed to.

http://rapidshare.com/files/280387249/TradeDemo.rar.html

The point should not be lost here.

Anyone can have an EA that trades the way they want it to, just by learning the very basics of coding and investing some time.

Ok, I made the video..

I chose a period that is pretty volatile so it shows the resetting of the stop orders..

I am not much of a movie maker but it shows the way it follows the market from high to low. So I guess it does what it is supposed to.

http://rapid*share.com/files/280387249/TradeDemo.rar.html

Anyone can have an EA that trades the way they want it to, just by learning the very basics of coding and investing some time.

Self-explanatory video. One who ever tried to analyze others' trade statements will be able to replicate the idea. The devil is in details, however. :)

So you actually gave us a workable trading strategy. Many thanks to you, mate!

Ok, I made the video..

Very nice video, seemingly nice EA. However, I have a question: at 4:43 in the vid, a long position is entered, then the market goes against you for a while, eventually retracing and letting your position go into profits after many hours. How would your EA deal with it if the market didn't retrace? Would it close the position at some kind of expiration time?

Very nice video, seemingly nice EA. However, I have a question: at 4:43 in the vid, a long position is entered, then the market goes against you for a while, eventually retracing and letting your position go into profits after many hours. How would your EA deal with it if the market didn't retrace? Would it close the position at some kind of expiration time?

No, the stoploss works on reverse logic + percentage.

So, the buy logic is reversed, add percentage of drawdown and eval equity @30 %. if a buy logic reversal never happens the stoploss will never kick in.. all that is left at that point is the equity protection at $5000. Even the equity protection is dynamic.. doesn't kick in until after the balance equals 10,000.

But hey.. this was never meant to be a safe business.. just profitable.:)

Seriously, I want reliability and consistency, the safety factor I don't leave to the EA.. it is supposed to be fearless.. I am the chicken.

I do trust the logic will reverse if it needs to. The doubles my initial 5000 balance in two days.. so if I take it out, not much can be lost.

Ok, I made the video..

Thanks for sharing. :) That looks like a good strategy you've got there. I think I know which EA it was based on but I like what you've done to it.

That looks like a good strategy you've got there. I think I know which EA it was based on but I like what you've done to it.

Its no secret, the EAs this is based on (or the logic anyway) is Gepard and Greezly. I used the Greezly base code and imported the Gepard logic as an addition to get more trades.

Then I simply added the rules I listed on the front page. It is still a work in progress.. I expect I can double the output when I find some sell logic to import.

Neither Gepard or Greezly has sound sell logic.

Its no secret, the EAs this is based on (or the logic anyway) is Gepard and Greezly. I used the Greezly base code and imported the Gepard logic as an addition to get more trades.

Then I simply added the rules I listed on the front page. It is still a work in progress.. I expect I can double the output when I find some sell logic to import.

Neither Gepard or Greezly has sound sell logic.

Yep, Greezly is the one I thought it was. :D I didn't know about the Gepard factor although I've got that in my library too (an educated version not the real source).

Greezly did have a rather high SL and some of the factors were biased. I remember when I first looked at it I thought it was a bit risky but it looks like you've tamed it a bit. I'll have another look at it...

I am working on MasterMind3 now, if anyone wants to work with me on this, I think it will be really profitable.

It is always better to hedge your bets with more than one good EA.

I am not much of a coder but I am good for the simple stuff.

Maybe we could all do it and share some ideas.

Here is a tip for anyone who is doing greezly/gepard right now.. go with a 5 digit broker to start or else you will drive yourself nuts.

I am worried this is getting too off topic and if the mods want to delete this feel free and accept my apologies.

Here are some clues to what the Gepard Variables are.

General,

Input parameters.

For the General tab check the boxes (ticks) opposite items "Allow trading adviser" and "Enable signals (at points "hand proof" and "not to repeat the signals flags should not be), should be at Long & Short positions, the remaining settings to leave default.

After pressing the button «OK» Advisor automatically appear on

graph in the upper right corner. To ensure that the adviser should be worked, that the icon next to the adviser looked like ?

If there is a cross, then locate on top of the terminal button "Advisors"

and then it should Adviser «zaulybatsya». All Advisor is enabled, is now

just wait, soon after moving Adviser on schedule begins analysis of the market and the opening of the warrants on algorithms adviser.

On the "Input settings" you can change the settings (variables)

to trade.

Appendix 2.

A brief description of the settings Adviser

All variables are prefixed with "s" means the same as the variables with

prefix "d", only with the possibility of installation for each currency pair

its significance. These values are listed in a row and are separated by a

semicolon.

For example, dFixedStopLoss - the size of a fixed stop-loss points in

for all currency pairs, sFixedStopLoss - a string specifying the stop-loss points in for each currency pair separately, for example, "EURUSD: 300; GBPUSD: 400.

If the currency pair is not specified in the special string configuration,

then it will be used by the general meaning.

T

hat is, d.. - The total value of all currency pairs, s.. - Transfer

values for each currency pair separately.

Parameter Brief description

LicenseKey

license key for advisers on a real trading account

sSymbols1 sSymbols2

currency pairs to trade

sUseBuy use BUY-opening position (to buy)

sUseSell opening SELL-use items (for sale)

dUseOnlyPlusSwaps

sUseOnlyPlusSwaps

used to open only the position of

positive swaps

MaxSpreadForTradeSymbol

the maximum allowable spread to the possibility of

trade for each character

dRisk

sRisk

risk level - the size of the lot of the balance of free

funds, and if 0, trade is minimal

given fathomable

MaxOrdersCount

limit on the total number of open orders (0 --

no limit)

dMaxSymbolOrdersCount

sMaxSymbolOrdersCount

restriction on the maximum number of warrants

open on one instrument (0 - no

limit)

MaxOpenValPosition

restriction on the maximum open position

in one currency (0 - no limit) is measured in

numbers of standard lots for the opening position (in

Variable Risk)

dUseOneWayRealOrdersB

use the single open positions

BUY (to buy)

sUseOneWayRealOrdersB

dUseOneWayRealOrdersS

sUseOneWayRealOrdersS

use the single open positions

SELL (for sale)

dMinDistanceRealOrdersB_PR

sMinDistanceRealOrdersB_PR

minimum allowable distance as a percentage of

prices between the one-open

positions BUY

dMinDistanceRealOrdersS_PR

sMinDistanceRealOrdersS_PR

minimum allowable distance as a percentage of

prices between the one-open

positions SELL

dFixedTakeProfit

sFixedTakeProfit

a fixed amount of take-profit in the settlements

dFixedStopLoss

sFixedStopLoss

fixed size stop-loss points in

dTimeStopLoss_Minutes

sTimeStopLoss_Minutes

temporary stop-loss: time (in minutes) for

after which the actual order is closed (0

- Do not use)

TimeSL_OnlyAfterDistance_PR

to close the warrant for the temporary stop-loss only

after a specified distance as a percentage of the price

Opening (0 - not used)

dTrailingStop

sTrailingStop

the size of trailing stop at points (0 - no

use)

dStepTrailingStop

sStepTrailingStop

step sensitivity to shear TrailingStop,

trailing stop will pull up only when

change in the price of this number of points

CloseOrdersOppositeTrend_OsMA

close the open warrant protivonapravlennye

trend of the indicator OsMA

CloseOrdersOppositeTrend_SAR

close the open warrant protivonapravlennye trend indicator for SAR

CloseOrdersOppositeTrend_ALL

close the open warrant protivonapravlennye trend only at the same time on all indicators.

(OsMA and SAR)

CloseOOT_OnlyAfterMinutes

trend only after a specified number of minutes after

Opening (0 - not used)

CloseOOT_OnlyAfterDistance_PR

trend only after a specified distance of

percentage of the price discovery (0 - not used)

CR_UseCorrection

use of open warrants correction

traffic

CR_WaitCorrectionAfterMove_PR

expect after the correction of motion on a given

Quantity per cent

CR_WaitCorrectionAfterFlat_PR

expected correction after a relatively fleta not

more of the

ForexTeam GEPARD © e-mail: forex.ex4 @ gmail.com

CR_MaxDistanceFromBottom_PR

maximum distance from the bottom of motion for

opening orders

CR_SizeCorrection_PR

expected correction of a specified amount of interest

CR_StopLoss_PR

stop-loss at a given quantity of interest for

orders that are open to the correction of motion

CR_StopLoss_UseSAR

set stop-loss orders to open at

motion correction, the SAR indicator

CR_UseTrailingStop

use trailing stop orders to open for correction of motion

CR_AnalizMove_Period

period for the analysis of the movement to correct

CR_AnalizMove_CountBars number of bars to analyze traffic to correction

CR_AnalizFlat_Period period for the analysis of relative fleta

CR_AnalizFlat_CountBars

number of bars for the analysis of relative fleta

dUseFlatIndicator

sUseFlatIndicator

flet indicator used to open orders

diFL_MinWidthCanal_PR

siFL_MinWidthCanal_PR

the minimum allowable width of the channel (in

percentage of price) for the indicator flet

diFL_MaxWidthCanal_PR

siFL_MaxWidthCanal_PR

the maximum permissible width of the channel (in

percentage of price)

diFL_MinExtremumsCount

siFL_MinExtremumsCount

minimum required number of extrema in

channel on each side (extremum believe values below 1 / 4 and above 3 / 4 the width of the channel)

diFL_Period

siFL_Period

period (time frame) for the analysis Flat

diFL_CountBars

siFL_CountBars

number of values of the analyzed period iFL_Period

diFL_UseConditionTakeOver

use the condition of absorption (the candles,

completely absorbing next candle)

diFL_PeriodTakeOver period (time frame) to find the spark absorption

diFL_CountBarsTakeOver minimum quantity of absorbed candles

diFL_StopLoss_PR

siFL_StopLoss_PR

stop-loss as a percentage of the price for the warrants,

offered by the indicator Flat

diFL_StopLoss_UseSAR set stop-loss indicator for SAR

diFL_LotSizeMultiply

siFL_LotSizeMultiply

multiplier for the size of the lot warrants

offered by the indicator Flat

dUseAcceleratorIndicator

sUseAcceleratorIndicator

accelerate the use of indicator

diAC_CountBars

siAC_CountBars

number of analyzed values of the indicator

Accelerator

diAC_CountTimeFrames

siAC_CountTimeFrames

count in the period (time frame)

indicator Accelerator

diAC_StartTimeFrame

siAC_StartTimeFrame

the initial (lowest), the period

(time frame) for the indicator Accelerator

dUseSpeedIndicator

sUseSpeedIndicator

use of speed indicator

diSP_CountBars

siSP_CountBars

number of analyzed values of the indicator Speed

diSP_CountTimeFrames

siSP_CountTimeFrames

count in the period (time frame)

Speed Indicator

diSP_StartTimeFrame

siSP_StartTimeFrame

the initial (lowest), the period

(time frame) for the indicator Speed

dCountHighLowLimits

sCountHighLowLimits

number of restrictions

HighLowLimit: "do not buy the top, not to sell

bottom-up "

diHL_LimitDistance_PR

siHL_LimitDistance_PR

maximum allowable deviation of prices in

Percentage of Low / High for the possibility of opening Buy / Sell

diHL_Period

siHL_Period

period (time frame) for the analysis HighLow

diHL_CountBars

siHL_CountBars

number of values of the analyzed period iHL_Period

to determine the Low / High

dUseTrendFilterOsMA filter trend movements OsMA

diOsMA_TimeFrame period (time frame) for the analysis OsMA

diOsMA_FastEMA

averaging period for calculating the fast

moving average

diOsMA_SlowEMA

averaging period for calculating the slow

moving average

diOsMA_SignalSMA

averaging period for calculating the signal

line

diOsMA_TypePrice price used to calculate the indicator OsMA

dUseTrendFilterSAR filter trend movements Parabolic SAR

diSAR_TimeFrame period (time frame) for the analysis of PSAR

diSAR_Step increase the level of foot

diSAR_Maximum highest level of foot

TypeOfQuoteDigits

Type bit quoting: 0 - auto, 1 - standard (level 4), 2 - Advanced (5

level)

CustomNameForCurrencyPair

template name for the currency pair (AAA - the first

currency pair, BBB - the second currency pair)

dMinLotSize

sMinLotSize

minimum lot size (0 - to use

configure the broker)

dMaxLotSize

sMaxLotSize

the maximum size of the lot (0 - to use

configure the broker)

dStepLotSize

sStepLotSize

step changes in the size of the lot (0 - to use

configure the broker)

dSlipPage

sSlipPage

allowable deviation of prices for market

warrants

Set_TP_SL_ByModifyOrder

set take-profit and stop-loss by

modification of order, not just at the opening

TestingOneSymbolMode allow the testing regime

OwnMagicPrefix

prefix of its own meydzhik-numbers

open orders

PrefixOrderComment prefix comments to all orders

offered Adviser

I am worried this is getting too off topic and if the mods want to delete this feel free and accept my apologies.

Hell it's interesting, start a new thread... \m/

Incidently, this apparently is live account stats from Gepard:

h**p://www.onix-trade.net/?act=monitoring_stat&xid=6259