EUROCROSS_D05

mak2009

Hi all,

Here is the great free Ea that I would like to share to you all. I am not sure if this has been already discussed here. The new version just came last month.

hxxp://[email protected]/get/101857089/6d88b8ef/VS_EuroCross_d05.html

I am using it on a demo account for about two weeks with a great result on EC and EG. I think this is good ea but needs to be optimized to perform better. Maybe we could all work together to make this more profitable.

Re: EUROCROSS_D05

Yes, This is the scalper for off -session scalper, the very best scalper as far as counter trend scalper can get.

You can optimized the start-close hours for all your pairs, normally will get nice curve. I run it on demo forwarding together with another robots. Vscalper has been produce nice winning/loss ratio.

• 3 weeks later...

Re: EUROCROSS_D05

I think VS_Eurocross is better on EG and EC.

I have only tried EURCHFD01 on EC with average results. I will add that to other pairs see how it goes. The author himself is experimenting himself, I remember once he mentioned he has not tried any of his EAs live.

But for EG this is the best EA outthere, now that everyother EAs are losing on that pair.

• 4 months later...