Forex Bible System

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Forexbilblesystem

With all these forex ads claiming to make you rich, it's hard to tell if an ad is telling the truth or whether it's all lies. They all look alike! I guess the only way to know for sure is to invest the time to learn and test a system on a live (not demo) account. But even if you don't succeed at it initially you have to wonder was it the system or you the trader that didn't work correctly.

Re: Forex Bible System

The Forex Bible pdf describes indicators that are completely different than shown in the sample chart (Daniel Private System). This one pdf seems like it is only part of the entire system and there are other parts missing.

Does anyone have the entire Forex Bible system they could post including the custom indicators like the trin and tick indicator (see pages 51-52 of pdf) that shows reversal points?

• 3 weeks later...

The chart is actually not the FOREX Bible system. The chart is of the Daniel Private system.

This is a separate system that is provided by Daniel Robinson, the seller of forex bible system.

The Bible system is pretty basic. Probably things you have seen before. Still it is more interesting than many others. Daniel has some different insights for reading some of the basic indicators.

Have not looked at the private system. The chart looks good, but I want to see what it does in congestion.

Re: Forexbilblesystem

You should always test a system in demo first. If the system doesn't work, you don't lose money.

What I meant is that many people can win on a demo account but lose on a real account for a variety of reasons including psychology of trading real money vs. fake, dishonest broker manipulating MT4's dealer backdoor, differences on spread, good fills on demo but not on real account, etc. especially if you are scalping.

Of course you can start on demo but the true test of a system is forward testing on a real account. On Oanda you can trade using variable lot sizes even one cent pips so you don't lose much trading in a live account.

I still would like to see the indicators and template specified in the pdf for the Forex Bible if anyone has it. Thanks.

a777

I do not think there are any indicators or a template included. The tools are all pretty basic.

The odd thing is that he is selling this as a forex system and TRIN, TICK and volume are all stock market tools. Even gaps are primarily a stock chart analysis tool.

The only other indicators he uses are moving averages and their interpretation along with candlestick charting. I saw a couple interesting ideas, but think that it would be hard to emulate his trading.

Would not buy the system.

they actually sell this?! lol that system is free and has been around for a long time!

http://www.forex-tsd.com/20000-post16.html

originally called SPOUTNIK REBIRTH H1-V1. back in 06

don't pay for something that's free. people eventually gave up on it. so did I

a777

I do not think there are any indicators or a template included. The tools are all pretty basic.

The odd thing is that he is selling this as a forex system and TRIN, TICK and volume are all stock market tools. Even gaps are primarily a stock chart analysis tool.

The only other indicators he uses are moving averages and their interpretation along with candlestick charting. I saw a couple interesting ideas, but think that it would be hard to emulate his trading.

Would not buy the system.

A few days ago I made the above statement about the bible system. It was not correct. I bought the system from someone. The problem is that whatever they gave me, it was not the bible system. My comment was based on what I received.

After looking at the real Bible system I cannot see that it is any thing special. Like a lot of methods, at first glance the buy/sell point look good. When you look at where the actual entry is and the actual exit, they are actually pretty poor.

This is not a system that I will waste any more time with. I will also try to get my money back from the bogus seller.

Sorry about my earlier odd post.