EA doesn´t work...

Re: EA doesn´t work...

i tried to hack it up.

there's a check in the EA and one in the chaos indicator.

there is also perhaps a server check in the EA. im not great at coding - so i couldnt fix it with my hackup. maybe someone like don or birt could have a look @ it.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

hi

wat ea is this? maybe you can share a little bit informations

Unfortunately I don´t know very much about this EA. I downloaded it because of the nice results and because it is working on different pairs. You can have a look at: hxxp://desynced.no-ip.org/fx/index.php?botId=FXCHAOS

It works on GU, EU, UCAD, UCHF, UJPY and only makes short OPs - So far only one loss! It would be interesting if it is working on other pairs. Maybe we can tune and optimize it if somebody can hack it up. :)

@Norman: Thank you for your efforts!

Unfortunately I don´t know very much about this EA. I downloaded it because of the nice results and because it is working on different pairs. You can have a look at: hxxp://desynced.no-ip.org/fx/index.php?botId=FXCHAOS

It works on GU, EU, UCAD, UCHF, UJPY and only makes short OPs - So far only one loss! It would be interesting if it is working on other pairs. Maybe we can tune and optimize it if somebody can hack it up. :)

@Norman: Thank you for your efforts!

There's nothing to hack about it, there's no protection at all. I tried it on H1 during january 2009 and it was trading just fine (read that: it was draining the account just fine). Basically, it just kind of sucks, that's all there is to it.