DC Bonta's Institutional Forex System

Re: DC Bonta's Institutional Forex System

Guys, I haven't try this particular news trading EA, but if you try News Trader 5.3 or newer EA you can basically trade any all major currency news of importance of your choice.

Btw, if any of you have News Trader EA v.6 can you please post it here?

Guys, I haven't try this particular news trading EA, but if you try News Trader 5.3 or newer EA you can basically trade any all major currency news of importance of your choice.

Btw, if any of you have News Trader EA v.6 can you please post it here?

Do you have News Trader 5.3 or newer version to share with us?

There are many Newstrader EAs out there, its just places both a BUY/SELL order simultaneously at a time specified by you with the money management thingy. And they also even cancel orders if not filled within a specified time and can close trades by after a specified time....

I have yet to see one that triggers trades based upon a particular news event result....

Do you have News Trader 5.3 or newer version to share with us?

Sure, mate

Here u go with complete pack, readme with installation notes and settings explanation are available in both English and Russian:

http://www.4shared.com/file/130361330/d512be41/News_Trader_53.html

If you find version 6, elsewhere, please share it with us. I know it's available on some private forums.

I myself found News Trader ver 6 on google, published in 2007:

If you type "News Trader EA ver. 6" in google then the first link will be persian forum where ver 6 with some other usefull info was published. Unfortunately downloading links have already gone, I tried to contact poster, but without knowledge of Persian I couldn't register on forum to send PM.

Basically they protected themselves with question on Persian, asking to name a month when schools are opened or so, the answer should be 3 chars as I got it. Anyways, if there are any of us who knows Persian and can translate, would be great if they can post here the answer on the question on the link I wrote there:

http://www.4shared.com/file/130365844/1e099429/persian_question.html

??????? ?????, ? ????? ?????? ??? ????? ???? ??? ????? ?????? (???? ?????? ??? ?????????????? ???????????

And yes, News Trader EA principle - it places Stop orders above nd below current price at predefined time before news announcement, then it trails opened orders. Pretty much usefull tool when news impact is really big.

For instance, yesterday NFP was still moving the market (EURUSD) withing established narrow range, but same NFP a month ago have produced very good results.

• 2 weeks later...

Rome has not build on 1 day, so Imho: don't judge trading system in 1 day, but let be the times proff that system works, so we'll see next announcement how can this system works (at least 3 month), so DC Bonta system deserve called :"That System Works"; otherwise, it just only coincidence.

For this system I share with you an useful script. With this script you can open 2 Pairs Market Orders simultaneously with TakeProfit and StopLoss settings. You can set the lot size and trade type - buy or sell - for the 2 Pairs separately.

Enjoy!

2PairsMarketOrdersWithTPandSL.mq4[/attachment:2u2elf8u]