Top Posters In This Topic

ok, so try this:

http://www.ignitemedia.co.nz/AdpRSIEA.zip

you can set the entry, its default at +/-10

you can set the SL, its default at -15

you can set the TP, its default at +10

it seems to enter as it should. test it out

only runs on adaptive rsi

the prob i see is it enters straight after TP as RSI may still be above entry. we need someone to write "only 1 trade per bar"

Edited by jimsmith

ok, so heres another one based on funyoo's ea template. its working good, 1 trades per bar ect.

i added break even settings and time filter.

set BEntry and SEntry to your entry points these are Buy and Sell entry so keep the same.

i tryed every setting but can find profit. i also tryed additional filters but still no luck.

the main prob is i find that quite oftrn as the price hits the 5 or 10 ARsi entrys it retraces back to SL. i tryed swaping the entry to at +10 it would take a sell (to trade the overbrought) still no pay.

i hope someone can get it sorted. oh, it only works on non yen pairs as i didnt bother with the code for the digits.

tested on EU and GU. with without time filter.

gd luck.

http://www.ignitemedia.co.nz/Jims RSI EA only arsi.zip

i took a long signal today on +10 and hit 10 pips tp. Then the indicator decrease at -6 after 5 minute and then hit again +10 and entered again long and hit the -15 sl. What was rong in my decisions? All the conditions was met on every trade.

My personal experience is a 10 pip target system is simply a nonsense; scalping for me are 30+ pips. It doesn't mean that you do not get out at 10 pips profit due to market conditions. A system that target 10 pips the result would be broke or dying of heart attack. However, if you insist in doing that go back for about a month and check the charts against you iindicators entry and exit setup looking for their flaw or weak point and your indicators strength. This should be done with pen and paper on hand. Write down, any information that you think is important. Maybe, you can accomplish that which is impossible for me. A 10 pip system. Last, 95% of the indicators and systems out there are useless if you do not know an inside of their performance. Then, after you have a nice system then comes the psychological aspect of you as a trader. In the end, if you do not give up. You will succeed.

i took a long signal today on +10 and hit 10 pips tp. Then the indicator decrease at -6 after 5 minute and then hit again +10 and entered again long and hit the -15 sl. What was rong in my decisions? All the conditions was met on every trade.

Sauber, that system is not a 'crystal ball' it cannot tell the future. What it does it tell you when there is a higher possibility of good trade. Some times you will win, sometimes you will lose.

If it really did forcast correctly we would all use it and be millionaires.

Freddie

• 5 months later...

hi im new to this, just to get this right :

The link for the indicators are one page 1 of this thread

Its a manual system

Its a 15 min time frame

Currency pairs are EU/USD

The numbers should increase (turn green) or decrease (turn red) when the market moves.

When it comes to +9 or -9 you will hear bells and at +10 or -10 you enter your trade.

Please advise of recommended Brokers, is FXCM one of them?

Is this all correct?

Thanks in advance

• 2 weeks later...

i tried this back when it first appeared on ff a few years back. issues people face for those who want to use this.

1. for some the indis don't work. doesn't update or move.

2. there are not much signals given. it takes someone who are very patient to use this.

3. the signals are not that good. thanks

Re : adrtraderv2 indicator

Hello blauhund2003 this is checkmail and tried your posted indicator but its not displaying arrows on the chart even got v1 version same result with it.Can you justify this error.:)

Hello @ all .... can somebody please share the Adrtrader v2 Indicator please ???

Thank you very much

and

Best Regards

blauhund2003

---- Sorry , i found the Indicator ----

hxxp://www.4shared.c0m/file/fj7P96AO/ADR_Trader_V1V2.html

That is bad news. Go for other broker .

sorry it may be my fault! as check bounced, maybe due to late deposit, but I did deposit before 6 month due though...

also I moved, when I update my account, somehow it just update my street name. therefore been return to sender.

after update the address, and request again, they did not print a new check.

so the problem maybe is after the check been send back to fxcm, the check has canceled, so when they send the old check, after cashed the check then it bounced.

ok, so try this:

http://www.ignitemedia.co.nz/AdpRSIEA.zip

you can set the entry, its default at +/-10

you can set the SL, its default at -15

you can set the TP, its default at +10

it seems to enter as it should. test it out

only runs on adaptive rsi

the prob i see is it enters straight after TP as RSI may still be above entry. we need someone to write "only 1 trade per bar"

Look like great EA, But please someone modif this EA with add trailing stop

• 1 year later...