Accurate Scalper system

Re: Accurate Scalper system

abuamira,

Thank you for the link to thread!!

Can you please reupload those 3 attachments which are in your post above to any fileserver, like [email protected] or depositfiles.com?

Can't download files attached directly on the forum.

Here are the 3 files on 4shared.com

http://www.4shared.com/file/129870028/76bd4230/adaptiversi.html

please let me know if you need anything else.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all,

Why focus only in the number instead of the indicator itself and see how it is built ? How he reacts in market moves ?

Try attach the adrhistorical indi to a chart and you have your numbers, and you can see the reactions of indicator in the market, and even can make better decisions that only waiting for the number appear in screen. For instance if indi goes to +-20, or even higher/lower you have a extreme levels that you can get more easily the movement of market.

as i post earlier this indi is good, i like it, is based on adaptive rsi wich is a very good mod of the all know RSI.

what i want to tell you all is that if you want to succeed in markets you need to understand :

1- What you want from indicator

2- the behaviour of indicator in market reactions

3- Patterns of indicator ( like the number 10/-10)

regards,

eggzactly

What I'm finding now with this system is that indeed waiting until +-10 is only one approach. In few instances we could enter when it was just +-6or7, so I consider it tries to capture momentum and at the same time to check if movement is under the current trend. So sometimes its lagging - when I would enter a trade some time ago, it still showing numbers less than threshold, so I want to continue to work with it manually to explore its behaviour in different market better. I believe this system works better in trending market, so we can even try to explore how it works with more "technical" or volatile pairs, like GBPJPY.

eggzactly,

Can you share your recommended Average Daily Indicator? I use curently TSR range indi

http://www.4shared.com/file/130104125/4ab10b78/_T_S_R_-Daily_Range_Calculator_.html

but I also would want to have an indi plotting daily, H4, H1 and M15 ranges lines on my chart irrespectively of timeframe I'm currently in.

Haven't fount such indi yet, but can you please show what do you use for this kind of analysis? Maybe other guys reading this all would want to contribute with their ADR indis as so we can select better and get into "all win" position :shand:

Just re-read the F-TSD perkey thread and noted some points

- use the No Bell version of the (adattiversi display NB) this version displays 2 numbers on the top right. try entering when the Left number reaches +10 or -10

- Best time to trade is GMT time from 9am to 12pm (european session)

- eurusd can take between 5 to 50 minutes before you can bank 10 pips while gu below 5 minutes

- Do not enter when 2 minutes left for new candle to appear

- Do not enter before 1 AM EST

TickSmoother indicator

looking at a chart the tick smoother can be confusing at first look

remember its by tick NOT 15 min bar its used for a more accurate entry

if you are considering an entry and its a sell and ticksmoother is pointing UP then wait - till its pointing (i.e. crossing ) down

visa versa for buy

the blue line is fast, the tomato line is slow and the green line is just tick line. Important is direction and crossing between blue and tomato lines.

- seems that a buy order should be ignored if the lswpr_in_color is above 80 and sell orders should be ignored if the lswpr_in_color is below 20 unless you are an aggressive trader.

hope this these extra rules help

Just re-read the F-TSD perkey thread and noted some points

- use the No Bell version of the (adattiversi display NB) this version displays 2 numbers on the top right. try entering when the first number reaches +10 or -10

hope this these extra rules help

Thanks for extra rules! But this indi adattiversi display NB still shows only top1 number on the right top corner of my screen. I tried all adaptiversi versions you sent in order to get 2 numbers as you suggested, but with no success yet((

Hi,

i use it in range bars and renko bars, if you want to plot range bars in metatrader here is the script :

http://[email protected]/file/104304019/5ee0fc5c/tradingedge.html

regards,

eggzactly

No, mate, I have renko, this is a bit different approach to what I meant.

I meant we have ranges plotted as horizontal lines on the chart so we can see if price breakout of let say last hour range occured so we can enter the trade. Anyways, thank you for your willingness to help!

Thanks for extra rules! But this indi adattiversi display NB still shows only top1 number on the right top corner of my screen. I tried all adaptiversi versions you sent in order to get 2 numbers as you suggested, but with no success yet((

Starting, try going back to the original thread and download and replace the 3 files in Perkey's post #150

here's the page for your convienence, just scroll down to post 150

Hi abuamira.. I have download and installed the Perky Scalper, and wondering wether this system only works with EU only, since applying the template to GU and GY, still provide similar EU setting at Ticksmoother indicators. By the way Fast Signal Trend remain unchange after 5min, i wonder what went wrong and need help to correct this..

Starting, try going back to the original thread and download and replace the 3 files in Perkey's post #150

here's the page for your convienence, just scroll down to post 150

http://www.forex-tsd.com/metatrader-4/17185-perky-scalp-system-easy-pickings-15.html

Initially they not worked again. Still 1 figure.

But then I remembered that Metatrader has a bug, when sometimes if you install new its copy some of not-working indis become working as they should be.

So I did that and it's working. I think the problem with Metatrader is kind of buffer going overloaded with indicators from the folder so it starts to handle them in not propriate way.

Thank you for you help!

Hi abuamira.. I have download and installed the Perky Scalper, and wondering wether this system only works with EU only, since applying the template to GU and GY, still provide similar EU setting at Ticksmoother indicators. By the way Fast Signal Trend remain unchange after 5min, i wonder what went wrong and need help to correct this..

Hi There, yes the system can be adapted to other paris, someone in the original forum thread, said he had better success on the GU than the EU. I'm not sure why on the ticksmoother is still displays EU. Someone also asked that question on the orginal thread but I don't think it was answered. The FST numbers should change on any pairs, try deleting the indicator and copying it back to the chart and see if it's working.

I hope that helps.

Abuamira

Could you tell me how to read the Fast Signal Trend numbers please. Thanks

Peter

hi Peter,

Perkey never went into too much detail or explanation on the joget indicator, this is all he said:

"remember all other indicators are only a "guide" to help you enter if you search gojet you may find proper use but for a novice dont enter any longs if any yelleyred bars or red dots user then

and dont enter any sells if any green bars or blue dots under them"

there's other discussions on the gojet indicator in the eary part of the original thread, might worth some time to read thru, as it might shed some more light.

the original thread is here:

http://www.forex-tsd.com/metatrader-4/17185-perky-scalp-system-easy-pickings.html

Hi guys,

I'm so sorry. I couldn't make this strategy an EA. It is harder more than what I thought. It needs a programming expert. I guess we can ask either Hacker or bbrain. They both have excellent skills in programming.

I hope though we help each other reaching better understanding for this great strategy.

Thanks for everyone, and especially for Abuamira.

Best wishes,

a New Year 2011 has come, and the challenge has just started 8-)

Hi guys,

I'm so sorry. I couldn't make this strategy an EA. It is harder more than what I thought. It needs a programming expert. I guess we can ask either Hacker or bbrain. They both have excellent skills in programming.

I hope though we help each other reaching better understanding for this great strategy.

Thanks for everyone, and especially for Abuamira.

Best wishes,

Thanks for the message Scarface.

I think this system is really quite simple. I've removed all the indicators on my chart and just left the adattiversi display NB and the adrtrader v2.

so now when the left number reaches +-10 i place my trade or when an arrow appears I place my trade.

So far yesterday had 3 arrows appears on the GU for 10 pips profit each and today had 2 arrows plus 2 counts of +10 on the EU for a total of 40 pips today.

just missed a 3 rd arrow on the EU cause had to run an errand. but could have had 50 pips today.

Scarface maybe you can try the adrtrader v2 indicator to make it an EA, so that when the arrow appears it opens a buy or sell. along with inputs for the TP and SL

I encourage others to post their trades so we can compare and share results.

regards