Accurate Scalper system

Greetings all

I came across this M15 scalping system in another forum and thought I'd share it here to see if we work on building an EA out of it.

The system was originally called perky scalper...has any one used it or tested it live and if so, can share some feed back.

The system is very easy and from the trades i've been doing on demo have been all profitable.

Here are the orignal rules:

----------------------

all other indicators are only guides to help decide to trade

1) When the bells sound consider a trade

2) Look at ISWPR indicator and only trade that direction

3) If you must use stops 15 is ok

4) if you are buying wait till the tick indi crosess up and selling visa versa

5) go for 5-10 pips.

6) Dont over trade I know its called scalping but its selective scalping I only took 2 trades on friday (got 10+ both)

-----------------------

The bell will start sounding when the big number in the right corner reaches 9..once it hits +10 Buy or -10 Sell.

Perky also added another indicator called the ADRTrader2 this will display buy and sell arrows.

the TF is M15 and currecy pair to trade is EURUSD.

generally best trading times is during london or NY sessions when market is more active.

you can download all the setup files here

http://www.4shared.com/file/130095850/4bb840e/PerkyScalper2.html

hope we can share inputs and make a workable EA out of this simple and proftable scalper system.

regards

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Accurate Scalper system

there is an EA based on this indi in the same forum the original file was posted.

i am running this indi on demo at the moment here ->

http://ivygo.mt4stats.com

i have not tested the EA at all

here is the EA based on this indi but it has so SL

http://sharebee.com/634ada16

here is the EA based on this indi but it has so SL

http://sharebee.com/634ada16

I've also included the BigP2 EA with the orginal files, I've back tested it and the results are great, but he drawdowns on some months is huge.

I don't think the EA is following the same guidelines for entry as the rules posted. If you back test on Visual settings and open the Template, the EA opens when it should not.

And when the EA should open it doesn't. So either the settings are incorrect and need to be tweaked or the logic of the EA is not correct.

I think we need to build a new EA based on the Arrows of the ADRtrader V2 indicator or using the +10 or -10 bells of the Adattiversi display indicator.

preferably the ADRtrader v2 with TP 10 pips and SL 15 pips.

i have installed on alpari but the big green number o the right corneer is always 0.19 nad has not changed.......

the numbers should increase (turn green) or decrease (turn red) when the market moves.

when it comes to +9 or -9 you will hear bells and at +10 or -10 you enter your trade.

Just had two quick and beautiful trades on the EU and GU. Both registered +10, bought 1 lot and in about 10 minutes had 10 pips profit on both trades.

that's 30 pips today.

I find most trades will close out in the 15 minute bar or else by the next bar. longest duration of a trade I've had so far was within 30 minutes.

this system is very easy, you don't need to think, just have patience and wait for the signals.

Thanks Abuamira for your effort.

I will try your system and I hope I can reach good results the same as yours.

by the way, did you use the EA that was posted by some member on one of the previous posts??

Please let me know if you got anything about that.

Salam

a New Year 2011 has come, and the challenge has just started 8-)

Thanks Abuamira for your effort.

I will try your system and I hope I can reach good results the same as yours.

by the way, did you use the EA that was posted by some member on one of the previous posts??

Please let me know if you got anything about that.

Salam

Wa salam

I'm not using the BigP2 EA, just manual trading waiting for the bells to sound or looking for the arrows to appear. Like I said, this system isn't forex rocket science...just patience. wait for the signals and put your trades in. simple

Generally when u hear the bells an arrow is appear momentarily if there's sufficient movement in the market

I found the BigP2 very dangerous to trade because it does not use any Stop Losses so it encounters large drawdowns to your account.

hopefull we can have some program a new EA based on the +10 or -10 or the with arrow signals.

Wa salam

I'm not using the BigP2 EA, just manual trading waiting for the bells to sound or looking for the arrows to appear. Like I said, this system isn't forex rocket science...just patience. wait for the signals and put your trades in. simple

Generally when u hear the bells an arrow is appear momentarily if there's sufficient movement in the market

I found the BigP2 very dangerous to trade because it does not use any Stop Losses so it encounters large drawdowns to your account.

hopefull we can have some program a new EA based on the +10 or -10 or the with arrow signals.

Mate,

the problem here as I think is not that there were no stoploss included into this EA MM. The question is whether EA trading strategy is profitable itself or not.

I set Stoploss to be external parameter so now you can play with it yourself and see if it adds good to overall EA performance. My preliminary tests show it's unfortunately not.

So the matter is more probably that trading strategy itself is too risky and too unpredictable for producing stable positive trades ratio.

http://www.forexsharing.com/682271

Mate,

the problem here as I think is not that there were no stoploss included into this EA MM. The question is whether EA trading strategy is profitable itself or not.

I set Stoploss to be external parameter so now you can play with it yourself and see if it adds good to overall EA performance. My preliminary tests show it's unfortunately not.

So the matter is more probably that trading strategy itself is too risky and too unpredictable for producing stable positive trades ratio.

http://[email protected]/682271

Hi There

thanks for your efforts on adding the Stoploss to BigP2, but as I said previously, BigP2, is NOT following the strategy rules. I don't have a clue what rules it's following. As it opens when it should not and when it should open it does not.

from the original Perkey thread in FF, the person who created BigP2, added it to the thread and then was never heard from again.

so please, no need to spend any further time on BigP2.

we need to make a new EA based on the rules of the trading systems. The system in forward testing is making profit. Average per day from 20-50 pips on one pair.

The system can be adapted to all the major pairs

i hope this clarifies the BigP2 issue.

O.K, it sounds that BigP2 is not following the strategy and needs to be ignored. A new EA should be made following the the rules of the strategy soon. I will try to do that whenever I have time.

I will share the ideas and ask if I have some vague understanding about the whole thing.

Best wishes,

a New Year 2011 has come, and the challenge has just started 8-)

abuamira,

Ok, I got your point.

Trading rules BigP2 is using is purely MACD of periods from M1 to H4, custom indicators lswpr and adaptive rsi.

Btw I tried to find thread on FF on your system with direct link on downloading templates etc. but not found.

As for number 0.19 - this is I believe a number which was on the screen at the moment when one was creating template. So one indi is missing from the pack probably. I'll check the template file more thoroughly (it's big) if I can name exact name of this missing indi.

Meanwhile, can you post a link on other forum where this system was originally uploaded and discussion on it started. It would contribute a lot during further EA development as scarface is really interested to make one.

UPDATE. Ok, I checked the template, in the very beginning it says

<window>

height=76

<indicator>

name=main

<object>

type=23

object_name=Market_Price_Label

period_flags=0

create_time=1228223208

description=0.19

So it's a label left on the chart by other indi, presumably.

As for counting, you said

The bell will start sounding when the big number in the right corner reaches 9..once it hits +10 Buy or -10 Sell.

So this is still missing part from the pack, I believe.

scarface,

Yes, good to hear you can try to make an EA with this.

I'm trying to figure out exact rules of it as for now I have empty spaces on how to work with it, and apparently some of the indis is missing from the pack on topic starter link in the first post.

Thanks abuamira for this system.

I have the same 0.19 on screen.

Can you check please which part is missing ?

Kudo for you \m/

Thanks alot guys! ....

this is great... I love it when a plan comes together !

guys check your experts or journal tab and see if any errors appear. i'll re-upload the file related to the .019 and you can recopy it to your indicator folders.