Tom Strignano's Head Fake System

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i found this, but am not sure isit the full version.

can please advise

http://www.4shared.com/file/9fzX0Kyi/head_fake.html

Oops no. The pdf that you have posted is the 10-page one, the older one that we have here.

I searched the net and found that the full course is shared on Ewef.

It says:

Head Fake Filter by Tom Strignano

Every Day a fierce battle is occurring in Forex. The War is being waged between Buyers and sellers. As in the case with countries at war, the victor is not decided by a single battle but by a series of them. You need Advanced weapons in war and I will deliver them to you, however there is no replacement for a good foot soldier, and I will make sure you are all trained well enough to apply the Smart Bombs so to speak.

Economics tell use that markets always try to move to equilibrium, and Price elasticity cause the fluctuation’s. Price will move up when there are more buyers then sellers, It will move down when more sellers than buyers. It has always been my goal to get in when the move was in its infancy, and participate in the Trend, regardless of up or down I just want in at the beginning.

The Head fake Filter will help us implement this strategy. By giving us a way to analysis the current market top or bottom, we can determine whether to Buy the Dip or Sell the Rally, and participate in the next subsequent move in its infancy and not when it matured.

ebook+video are in attached.

Enjoy and happy trading

I tried to download but it seems that I do not have access. If I recall correctly, doddy have access to ewef.

Eagerly waiting for this.

PM name of the WWE lady in my avatar n get a prize

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I have found a listing at Ebay for this system:

I do not have an Ebay account and that's why I can't ask the seller what are the contents of the system that he is offering. Also he is selling it rather cheaply for US$29.99 provided this is the real system.

Waiting for friends who has an Ebay account and willing to help...

The seller's name is "complete_forex" and his profile is here:

And yes, the complete head fake system consists of these:

http://i38.tinypic.com/23hp01e.jpg

Edited by csn

I have found a listing at Ebay for this system:

I do not have an Ebay account and that's why I can't ask the seller what are the contents of the system that he is offering. Also he is selling it rather cheaply for US$29.99 provided this is the real system.

Waiting for friends who has an Ebay account and willing to help...

The seller's name is "complete_forex" and his profile is here:

And yes, the complete head fake system consists of these:

http://i38.tinypic.com/23hp01e.jpg

Still waiting for friends who has an Ebay account and willing to help...

Tom didnt release an indicator for the headfake, and yes a lot of times it looks like there are a lot of signals that meet the basic criteria of closes less than previous bar etc, but that's where looking at support/resistance, supply/demand comes into it. What I propose is for the indicator to be change to only give a signal if there is more than a 10 pip difference in the low/high to close of the previous to current bar. This may filter out a few of the bad trades.

Anyone able to do this? Indi on post 56,

Edited by kdjon