Tom Strignano's Head Fake System

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Here it is .... Tom Strignano's Head Fake System

I am just wondering. What is the content of his head fake system? Unlikely that only a 10-page manual and a video created ages before would be sold for US$500.

Anyone knows about what the package consists?

Voila, the headfake offer is back for 25 more people, received a mail from Tom:

This is the content:

I know there must be somebody here already having this! ;)

PM name of the WWE lady in my avatar n get a prize

Re: Tom Strignano's Head Fake System

Hello,

Hey guys I think that the pdf that was shared earlier, IS in fact the Head Fake Filter System.

I have been using it and, it works!!

Does anyone have the videos? or, does someone know if the ones at you tube are from the system?

Thanks!!

Have a great weekend!!

MrCricket

Hello,

I have been testing this system in the 1 hr TF and it's yielding very good results.

Although, not all head fakes result in positive trades, I had a terrific week last week.

This week I started with a series of major losses, but because I tried to make the system mine as Tom says in his manual and I didn't follow the rules to the letter (I was testing).

What I found out is:

To have a shorter take profit.

If you have patience and only take a couple of trades a day, then the take profits may be bigger.

The Stop Loss of 35 pips works great, but if you hit it... it will be a major loss.

Don't panic if the trade goes against you, usually the stop loss doesn't get hit and the trade returns in your favor.

If been settling for little gains (7 - 15 pips a trade). But I've kept watching the trades I took and several of them went to break the 3 support or resistance levels... but these are not often, If I had kept them... they would have been major wins (10 - 20 % increase on account with present money management).

Next I try to combine the Head Fake with the Area 51 system and I'll start Swing Charting (Gann) to see what can come of of this, and I might try to combine the Black Dog System with the Head Fake Filter and see what this might bring.

Anyhow, is someone else also using this system?

It would be great if someone who has experience with the Forex Confidante System could combine their knowledge of it and also use the head fake...

Would someone care to share their results?

Also, does anybody have access to the Inner Circle Seminar that Tom Strignano gave a couple of months ago?

That would be awesome!!

Cheers to everybody!!

MrCricket

Risking 35 pips stop to make 15 pips is not a good idea. To make this work you'd need +70% win rate. Better to go for a reward to risk ratio that's minimum 2 to 1, then you only need to be right about 40% of the time. To increase you win rate you should combine the head fake filter with some other ideas. Personally I go with the higher time frame direction and look for a cluster of S&R, fib, or pivot levels. need a minimum of two to take a trade.

Hello Keifer, thank you for your response,

Yes I understand what you are saying about the SL being too much, and I agree.

It's just what I've been observing of what has been working for me right now.

Of 12 trades taken last week, 10 were winners. I mean it was crazy.

About incorporating pivots, fibs, and higher TF's, etc.

I always try to see were support and resistance lie and were my pivots might be. And as I check each pair I go through the motion of checking what the 1hr TF is doing, then the 3hr(I use Oanda to trade and Metatrader to see charts), then the daily. I take trades based on 1hr TF.

I'm looking into incorporating the Black Dog System into what I'm doing right now.

This way I'll have a visual clue as to higher TF trends and, as you say, only take trades that have higher probabilities of becoming winners.

I'll start doing this as soon as I finish the BD manual, maybe tomorrow.

I'll keep you posted guys.

Once again, thank you for the advise, I appreciate it and any other thought you might have!!

Thank You,

MrCricket

Well said,

This past week I continued trying out this system and it went south, for me.

I had gained 80% on my account, the week before that, and I lost 70 % of that.

I followed the rules (I think), but after studying my trades I realized that I traded against the trend, and that several of the losers came back and went my way after I stopped trading for the day.

All in all, I had a bad week with this system.

As I said in another post I'm gonna try using the Black Dog system in my metatrader while looking for Head Fake setups (going with the trend).

Let's see what this week brings.

Hope you guys do well!!

MrCricket

Well, this week I had several very good entries with this system.

But then there are those others that have all the qualities of an entry, but the don't turn and head towrds my stop loss.

Tom says in the manual that, if you want, if the SL is triggered, to enter with the actual trend with a tight stop.

I have not done this yet, as I place my trades, go to work, and usually by the time I come back, the trades are over.

Also, I was reading something about the 1,2,3 system by Joe Ross and the Ross Hook... I'm trying to find info on this as it looks it might be useful with Tom's Head Fake.

Keep you guys posted!!

MrCricket

• 7 months later...
Hi guys,

The complete HF system is for 195$ today.

Who got it yet?

http://www.headfakeforex.com/

Everybody knows it works so we just got to have it. The one he gives away on his blog is not the complete system.

US$195 is good for head fake system, it's promising.

Don't know if we are going to get it or not.

PM name of the WWE lady in my avatar n get a prize

• 2 weeks later...

Guys,

Toms complete system would help as to know when to take or not the signal of a head fake. In the free videos he said he checks whether a Fibonacci level is reached or not. Who knows what he fibs?

Take care.

Ca sa ajutam si alti oameni.

uploaading

Just in case first find the folder on the system that you have and make sure it's complete inside then right click mouse you should see a send to option and you should be able to compress it right there with whatever you use. I use Winrar which is good and free. Once you have the rar file save it to your desktop.

then go to the site the other poster mention or megaload or 4share as you see there are ton's of file server sites all free. Then click upload files .browse>desktop and upload and you copy and paste here and your done!

It;s good to code your links here so they are not live you do this by example below

nospacelinkgoeshere[ /code]

Note I had to make a space at the end where Ii have if no space it would not show up as a example so never use any spaces..

than you much

pathway

I have it but don't know how to upload it here. New on this forum.

Hermes