Forex Executor Pro

Re: (REQ)Forex Executor Pro

OK.. Heres the stuff...

From what I can tell all your trades are sent to their servers.. Then later the server returns info about closing/modifying etc..

Most of the stuff is contained within the .dll files.. Dont know about you guys but they aint gettin my account info.. THanks anyway... And NO I didnt try to do any removal of the .dll calls.. But if someone wants to take a jab at it go ahead... Heres everything that got extracted from the install program...

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=190a4fd7f78e019175a4fc82078ae6c8236b9ee8f965f23ab8eada0a1ae8665a

• 2 months later...

Re: (REQ)Forex Executor Pro

OK.. Heres the stuff...

From what I can tell all your trades are sent to their servers.. Then later the server returns info about closing/modifying etc..

Most of the stuff is contained within the .dll files.. Dont know about you guys but they aint gettin my account info.. THanks anyway... And NO I didnt try to do any removal of the .dll calls.. But if someone wants to take a jab at it go ahead... Heres everything that got extracted from the install program...

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=190a4fd7f78e019175a4fc82078ae6c8236b9ee8f965f23ab8eada0a1ae8665a

Please reupload....

I'm my own enemy.....

• 1 month later...
Guest Todayke

Re: Forex Executor Pro

The activation code will be sent to you via e-mail, just fill the name with any datas, and add a valid e-mail (create a new free e-mail address before, for example on gmail).

• 3 months later...

Can anyone help, i downloaded it from correlation code and then activated it. It worked for a while, but now it doesn't work. It lets me place a pending order, but when the price gets to the level in which a trade should be opened, it say's "error could not open order #P4 -- removing from queue (invalid price)"

It says that all the time; even when I set the slippage as 100 pips. Any ideas?

Can anyone help, i downloaded it from correlation code and then activated it. It worked for a while, but now it doesn't work. It lets me place a pending order, but when the price gets to the level in which a trade should be opened, it say's "error could not open order #P4 -- removing from queue (invalid price)"

It says that all the time; even when I set the slippage as 100 pips. Any ideas?

I bought this last year and it was so unreliable that I got a refund from clickbank.

My advice would be to let it go.

I would buy it again tomorrow if it worked properly...... I can't understand why it's not been updated and corrected since it first came out.

I bought it despite reading negative claims by others in various forums. I had to try it for myself because the way it worked made the trading method I was using at the time much easier and less stressful. In fact, it was a Godsend. Or so it seemed.

C'est la vie!!!!!

I traded with it on my live-account.

It has big advantages when entering pending orders and you can define OCO orders. Fine.

But beware: Do not trade with this trash.

Even if you define slippage of 5 Pips, it does not open trades ( only in few occasions ), it just gives error-messages

and is asking if you want to have the trade to be opened. Clicking on "yes" does not help.

The same happens often with TP or SL.

The Executor Pro is not able to close them in fast moving markets.

It is a complete failure.

I deleted the whole thing from my hard-drive.

I bought this last year and it was so unreliable that I got a refund from clickbank.

Thanks to clickbank for processing refunds for trash-products like this.

Edited by fxeasy5

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...