forexsignal30 system

Re: forexsignal30 system

unfortunately there is no manual coming with the system. Just look at the image explanation.

It works on any timeframe (from M5 to Daily) but indicator repaints. I have best results on 5M and 15M

Dontuse in high timeframe as 4H as when indicator repaints it will give you too high loose..

Use on Demo first to see how it works.

The arrows are not the key to this system, they are purely possible confirmations. Enter when the quote gets very close to the BBands sides and always bear in mind the Price Channel on M30 and H1. I trade M30, made 10% today using 1 lot @ 5k balance.

Thanks for the update. The only information I could find, just went on about the arrows. :)

Do you enter long/short when the prices touches the extreme BBand, or wait until the next bar ?

Thanks in advance.

Basically when the price is aggressively trying to touch on the BBands in the opposite direction of the Channel (i.e. top band in a downtrend channel and lower band in a uptrend channel) i look for an entry. It's hard to say when, I actually enter 1/3 of my entire position and then average up/down 30 pips away from my initial entry. No need to wait for the price to touch the BBands, very unlikely it will happen, most likely the retracement starts way before the bands are touched upon

Basically when the price is aggressively trying to touch on the BBands in the opposite direction of the Channel (i.e. top band in a downtrend channel and lower band in a uptrend channel) i look for an entry. It's hard to say when, I actually enter 1/3 of my entire position and then average up/down 30 pips away from my initial entry. No need to wait for the price to touch the BBands, very unlikely it will happen, most likely the retracement starts way before the bands are touched upon

• 2 weeks later...

looks very intresting with parabolicSAR for scalping 5 minutes!!!!!!!

<<you can open trade when you get big arrow and parabolic SAR>>

:huh:

ANY HELP PLEASE?????

The arrows are not the key to this system, they are purely possible confirmations. Enter when the quote gets very close to the BBands sides and always bear in mind the Price Channel on M30 and H1. I trade M30, made 10% today using 1 lot @ 5k balance.

Please can you post some screenshots with actual trades?And you trade live with this system?Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...