caspian EA

Re: caspian EA

Yes its GMT time, and for those that are running it on another pairs, I only see EURCHF and EURGBP profitable for now but if I found any other good pairs I will let you guys knows........But for anybody that want to run EA on pairs like UCAD I will recommend megadroid pro with strategy4 (UCHF settings) have been running this for the past 4months without a single loss.

Cheers

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With this Ea I am having "ok" results with Fxdd, but the eur/gbp has traded.

I am having MUCH better results with MbTrading's Mt4, but the problem is, it doesn't like the commissions. It wins and makes money, but it loses cash because of the commissions, it can't account for them.

Any ideas?

I can say you re right because this EA usually closed small pips or close at breakeven, so my only advice for you is to use broker that have no commission and have at most spreads of 5pips on either EURGBP or EURCHF. The EA is very profitable and good, it gave me consistent money with a good money management and have extended its trading hours to 17hrs-5hrs for caspianchf alone.

And for you BPH kindly look for the 6-7pages back, am quite sure that u will see a downloading link for this EA.

Thanks guys

don alexaner, its callled Nordfx not northfx,

Settings for fxopen is automatic because of the new 1hr difference as a result of daylight saving, so fxopen settings now is......22hrs to 1hr but me I use this 22hr to 5hrs fxopen and on mt nordfx being gmt +1 broker i use 21-4hr.

Let me know if this help you.

don alexaner, its callled Nordfx not northfx,

Settings for fxopen is automatic because of the new 1hr difference as a result of daylight saving, so fxopen settings now is......22hrs to 1hr but me I use this 22hr to 5hrs fxopen and on mt nordfx being gmt +1 broker i use 21-4hr.

Let me know if this help you.

thanks wesladf

is 22hrs to 1 hr use for eur/echf or eur /gbp or both?

thanks

Wesladf i had a question for you

Which is better DragonPips Ultimate by Quiksilver or Caspian if you using it in EURCHF?

I'm still wondering...

To say the fact, I encountered loss throughout my experience with Dragonpips Ultimate I don`t know why but so far so good have been enjoying the serve and performance of Caspian ECHF been prety cool and okay with a precise accuracy.

My answer is this........I cast my vote for CASPIAN EA.for echf..YOu can justify this by simply take the two EA and run some backtest.

Wesladf i had a question for you

Which is better DragonPips Ultimate by Quiksilver or Caspian if you using it in EURCHF?

I'm still wondering...

Im using with great success cardinal fx for eur chf,

check my stast : http://www.myfxbook.com/members/puff/cardinal-fx-alpari-uk-demo/4326

they are on demo tho, but with small settings.

either Caspain or DP are not good for EurChf because the spread increse for these pair during asian session.

Use major pair instead

For me it make some cool profit although its small but i believe over a time it will what something, Nevertheless please which major did you run during asian and which EA do you use and what about the settings for them.

Thanls

either Caspain or DP are not good for EurChf because the spread increse for these pair during asian session.

Use major pair instead

that is broker dependant and not person dependant

you might have bad spreads, i USUALLY have 2.5 for eurchf on asian, i dont call this bad at all.

but you might have lower than me during london or NY

point being spreads are broker dependant and blaming the EA for things like that is unfair

dragonpips works fine for eurchf if your broker is good during asian session.

i dont run eurchf anymore but i had no problems with caspian or DP on that pair

remember its broker dependant, if i get good results you might not, if you get good results i might not

stay away from gomarkets + caspian eurchf, read back through this thread and you will understand why not to use gomarkets with eurchf EA :)

anyway good luck to all and remember FOMC wednesday SO DISABLE EA'S

but i would like to thank JUINERTY2 for his information on caspian eurchf and usdjpy, making a killing on my real account, it has made me 10% of my account in 1 day. i am not EA trading anymore this week i think, also with FOMC on wednesday

looked good until todays loosing trades, to be fair my demo account took $50 in loosing trades, but megadroid made $100 in winning trades.

i was not trading real money after my previous comments.

Yeas, it was a bad night for both Caspian, almost only loss trades :o