caspian EA

Re: caspian EA

wesladf, are still running it on alpari uk??? If yes - is it real or demo account. If real could you share what are the spread in ec and eg during asian session. I tested it for one night on alpari uk demo account and it did great but I'm affraid there will be a problem with real account due to higher spread compared to demo accounts and also 2 of 4 trades in eur/chf were closed in one minute from opening and I don't know if alpari would tolerate such a behavior.

Thanx in advance.

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha!! The site is written and farsi and basically it promises same thing all the others do. Over 90% trade win rate, another get rich quick scheme. Only problem is the person that is getting rich is the owner... 500$ for a free ea. =)) =)) =))

Being enlightened, is not enough... You must apply

try gigfxasia..thier spread i s fixed at 1pips accross any session.

thanks

is this broker reliable? any experience?

Im gonna try out the mini asap. ill let you know i suppose. seems like most scalping ea's would work as they are 180 seconds long for most dragon pips/megadroid/fap/capsian trades, only expert they wouldnt allow under their scalping rules is isea

Did you account for GMt offset? fxopen i think is one hour ahead tahn nord fx.

Do you use 22-24 for fxopen?

Actually I use 23-1, yeah I know that fxopen is one hour ahead, I found that if I use 22-24 those would be opened.

Anyway, caspian chf this week only opened 3 position on fxopen, I think all breakeven. I don't know what is wrong with this, as soon as the price is at breakeven, it closes the trade, also caspian gbp does not wait for take profit, it just closes as soon as the price is 1 or 2 pips away the opening price. :-? any idea on that?

Anyway, caspian chf this week only opened 3 position on fxopen, I think all breakeven. I don't know what is wrong with this, as soon as the price is at breakeven, it closes the trade, also caspian gbp does not wait for take profit, it just closes as soon as the price is 1 or 2 pips away the opening price. :-? any idea on that?

Thats very simple to understand. Fxopen has smoothed their feed weeks ago. Prices are almost frozen during caspian's trading time. \m/