[Req] FAPTurbo Expert Guide (ebook)

Re: [Req] FAPTurbo Expert Guide (ebook)

WARNING!!!

Stay away from this product! Check the picture of Marcus Leary on their website and check the picture of a male actor named Doug on http://www.livefaceonweb.com site. Marcus Leary is a paid actor named Doug! Total BS scam. Performance results on their website are also made up BS! Ask anyone who bought and used the robot and they will tell you their results do not match the results claimed on their website. In fact most have consistently lost money. Do yourself a favour and DO not USE REAL money with this robot. ASK for your money back now from Clickbank. (Clikbank gives you 60 days and they are usually very good with refunds). Don’t go thru Fabturbo’s customer service - you will get nothing but delays and excuses to try to delay your refund past 60 days. Once past 60 days you can lose your refund with Clickbank. You have been warned.

WARNING!!!

Stay away from this product! Check the picture of Marcus Leary on their website and check the picture of a male actor named Doug on http://www.livefaceonweb.com site. Marcus Leary is a paid actor named Doug! Total BS scam. Performance results on their website are also made up BS! Ask anyone who bought and used the robot and they will tell you their results do not match the results claimed on their website. In fact most have consistently lost money. Do yourself a favour and DO not USE REAL money with this robot. ASK for your money back now from Clickbank. (Clikbank gives you 60 days and they are usually very good with refunds). Don’t go thru Fabturbo’s customer service - you will get nothing but delays and excuses to try to delay your refund past 60 days. Once past 60 days you can lose your refund with Clickbank. You have been warned.

hello, I have used fapturbo from 11.2008 - 05.2009 and it made me very stable profits. I believe that in this forum are many other users, who had the same good results in this period of time ;)

I think fapturbo will become profitable again at october of this year \m/

I am happy that it did work for you. It is not good if it stopped working. If you go to both FapTurbo's Website and the one I posted above you will see that the :person who invented the idea" is an actor and not who he claims to be. I would not use a system that the person selling it is lying about who he is.

I hope it starts working for you again. Good luck with it. Best Wishes.

Here is a user Manual
hxxp://r@[email protected]/files/267223807/FapTurbo_Manual.pdf.html

and another here

hxxp://r@[email protected]/files/267224705/FapTurbo37.zip.html

Hope this is helpful.

Thanks bobtom55 for sharing the files.

Can someone be kind to repost it to 4shared?

Thanks.

Regards,

Collin

It's worth a try, at least to have a look at what kind of strategies the manual has.

I read that it also has a guide on brokers, and that would be useful.

Has anyone got it?

The 4shared and rapidshare links work, but that's just the manual that comes with the expert advisor.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

FAP Turbo Guide long Term EURUSD Settings

Although FAP Turbo’s long term strategy is inherently more risky than the scalper strategy, due to the large stop loss required, we believe the following settings should be considered low risk as far as the long term strategy goes.

If you have not already done so please read our Introduction to The Long Term Strategy before proceeding.

The Settings

EURUSD parameters value

Period (chart) 5 MIN (not 1m!)

UseScalperStrategy false (turns on Long Term Strategy)

FapTurbo_Lots 0 (turns on Auto Money Management)

FapTurbo_LotsRiskReductor 2

FapTurbo_MaxOrders 2

FapTurbo_TakeProfit 20

FapTurbo_StopLoss 500

FapTurbo_TrailingStop 30

FapTurbo_AlterPositions 1

FapTurbo_TradeNFP 0

Special Notes

5 MIN Time Frame

The FAP Turbo guide indicates the EURUSD was optimized for the 1 MIN time frame and this is their default setting. Our testing has shown the long term strategy with the EURUSD to perform better for us using the 5 MIN time frame. Please do not email asking if this is a typo because it is not. We trade EURUSD on 5 MIN chart.

Non Farm Payroll

We’ve turned off trading on Non Farm Payroll days because this is news driven and does not fit with basic trend following strategy. Although the FAP Turbo product guide recommends against trading this way for some reason they have left it turned on in the defaults. We have it turned off here.

Hedging

Our settings below have hedging turned on. If you are trading with a broker that is an NFA regulated broker then you must turn off hedging as the NFA no longer allows this (very silly).

To turn off hedging simply set FapTurbo_MaxOrders = 1

This will decrease performance but the strategy will still be profitable. If you’re trading with our members custom price feed from GallantFX then you can leave the hedging on because GallantFX is not an NFA broker.

If you are not already aware, you can read more about the NFA no Hedging rule in my previous post on the subject titled FAP Turbo, the NFA and FIFO.

Position Size & LotRiskReductor

Although I have much faith in this strategy I would, as always, recommend not risking more than about 5% on a single trade. With the settings we have below, a LotRiskReductor value of 2 currently equates to just over 5% risk and is about 0.1 lot for a $10,000 account, which is recommended in the FAP Turbo product guide.

In my opinion it’s fine to trade this strategy with accounts smaller than $10,000 (even as small as $1,000), but you will need to be trading with a broker that allows micro lots in order to maintain proper risk management.

For instance, if your account is only $1,000 then you would not want to trade with more than 0.01 lots per trade

kevinyeck.worldventures.biz

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 years later...