Thunderbolt EA

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: [REQ] Thunderbolt EA

ForexBling is a recurring product service with a very reasonable pricing $99 for every 3 month

http://www.forexbling.com/Forex%20Bling%20-%20Exclusive%20Report.pdf

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

i am unsure. it could be

1. normal EA which is time limited and you get sent a new one every month

2. EA with a DLL which confirms subscription

3. settings retrieved from remote server requiring subscription

4. signal to trade received from remote server.

wont know till it gets seen.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

in backtest it works 24/7 but it is not suposed to because the original version connects to the server to get the working hours, so it is impossible to backtest the EA because they can change the EA settings when they want.

not so much when they want, but when the market suits it.

maybe we can look @ the trade time and get an idea as to trading times. if that's our only problem, its not a huge one.

Its not working for me...

If I set Check_StartInParameter=true i get error in Journal - EA had the following error(s): \n--->Program path invalid, please set 'Start In' parameter from your desktop shortcut. Contact our support team ([email protected]) for more information

if I set it to false, MT4 crash 10 sec after back test is initialized.

Help? ^:)^

EDIT: Ok, i found tutorial video, will see if will help.

Read the manual. You probably have it on your desktop and you have to move it.

Check_StartInParameter

The Default is True

When the parameter is set to True, the EA will check if you already specified your MT4 folder in the StartIn parameter inside shortcut properties.

If set to True: Your MT4 directory can’t inside Document&Settings or Users folder.

You can put your MT4 directory inside Program Directory, but you must specify the location in StartIn parameter.

Please watch our Tutorial Videos.

I get OrderSend error 131 in back test. ECN=false because Iam not on it. Any1 else? :huh:

Are you by chance trying to trade without MM, with a lotsize of 0.01 on a broker with min lot size 0.1? If not, try to disable MM and use 1 as fixed lotsize, with a starting balance to match that lot size.

Are you by chance trying to trade without MM, with a lotsize of 0.01 on a broker with min lot size 0.1? If not, try to disable MM and use 1 as fixed lotsize, with a starting balance to match that lot size.

Nope, I am using fixed 0.1 lot size. Back test completes and EA is trading but with bunch of Order Send 131 and 4107 errors in Journal.

EDIT: I just saw that it trades 0.05(min on my broker) but MM is false and fixed is 0.10, something is wrong... :-??