London Sunrise EA

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: (Req) London Sunrise EA

London sunrise is an EA built on the London forex rush....It is not available yet.Creators of it are the same creators as Poison which was originally cloned from euroblaster.Having said that I have had excellent demo results with Poison as long as you keep updated with latest versions eg latest version has done 120% in 3 days since release on my Jade Fx demo account.

Point here is that the creators of sunrise seem to know what they are doing with their other robot so this latest one might be worthwhile to keep an eye on!

Because the creators are the same as Poison, I don't think this EA is of any good for long-term.

Instead of relying on this EA, why not just study the source of London Forex Rush, and make EAs yourselves? This way, you can observe the results, and fine-tune the entry/exit/money management logics and parameters yourselves periodically...

Typical bad marketing, it says only 98 more copies will be sold, as they are limiting it to 200.

Is there anyone that believes this?

If it is an EA similar to the London Rush, I'm interested

Has anyone used it or tried it. I noticed they do not use clickbank.

I would buy it if they could prove it works.

So if anyone has it - what do you think of it?

And is there a copy of it available?

I don't mind paying for their work, but I'd like to see it work first.

The expert needs and indicator called " FFCal " when NewsFilter == TRUE.

its seems thats the main role of the indicator is to bring news from forexfactory.com.

I have found the indicator in this forum :

http://www.indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2917&start=20 

in the attachment you will find a copy.

:)

the link works ?

i can't upload it

I just download it,, NO PROBLEM...

Once again this is a EA that has been cut and pasted from several.. They coudnt even figure out how to auto calculate lots correctly... I sure get tired of all the script kiddies out there.. Be interesting to see what this does on testing.. I know I have seen bits and pieces of this all over the place... If I could remember where Ive seen this ErrorBlock routine then that would tell us where it came from...

Re: London Sunrise EA

http://stashbox.org/603308/gbpusd%201h%202009.gif

backtest result YTD.

im thinking perhaps either the EA isnt calculating the range correctly to trade and therefore not grabbing all the changes.

OR

the news trading actually brings the range in, ie it is also a quasi newstrader where it looks for big announcements to straddle and trade and therefore isnt taking those trades on backtest.

have others got similar results? might have to do a bit of a FT.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

It seems this EA is decompile protected and will not work properly with an illegal version. >:)

It has a DLL file that communicates with a server and checks your registered Account number with their servers. That is why you have to give them your PayPal ID and account number when you get a serial number from them.

Without a Valid serial I think it will corrupt your trading. I think you are better off purchasing this one as it is a great strategy :-bd

It seems this EA is decompile protected and will not work properly with an illegal version. >:)

It has a DLL file that communicates with a server and checks your registered Account number with their servers. That is why you have to give them your PayPal ID and account number when you get a serial number from them.

Without a Valid serial I think it will corrupt your trading. I think you are better off purchasing this one as it is a great strategy :-bd

Well, the version posted here is decompiled and doesn't seem to rely on any dll.

That said, it seems profitable on the GBPUSD on H1 from the start of the year, but previous years just seem to go drawdown hungry.

The maunal would sure help.